Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Oh. My. God.

I'm in the SMFA Shield! Ha! Brilliant. I completely forgot that the winners of the cup got through to that! :D :pac:

We've been drawn in Group A alongside Toulouse, Koln, and Baz's new club, Internazionale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Wilberto wrote: »
    Oh. My. God.

I'm in the SMFA Shield! Ha! Brilliant. I completely forgot that the winners of the cup got through to that! :D :pac:

We've been drawn in Group A alongside Toulouse, Koln, and Baz's new club, Internazionale.

I remember when i used to be in the SMFA Shield...:(:(:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Wilberto wrote: »
    Oh. My. God.

Ha me too,QPR,Augsburg and Dinamo Zagreb,B team Huzzah!

Breaking transfer news from Italy.......

Kevin Strootman has agreed terms with Napoli, in exchange for Saul & Salvio....

Hardly news worth i hear you scream, ah yes but.....

As part of the agreement SS Lazio have agreed to grant Napoli EXCLUSIVE access to Neymar Jnr when it is time for a parting of ways!!

Seriously though, on a side note, I'm very happy that it was Napoli that took me up on this, I threw out the offer to a few teams and he took it up. I'm happy because Napoli is (like myself) very much a long term player of the game, and he knows the rewards that lie down the road because of this transfer!

SS Lazio fans, can rest assured...... Neymar will be staying at the club for a long time to come, both clubs are happy with the terms.

So hand's off Neymar lads, he's sold!!

Delighted with this deal. After missing out on every single target im chuffed to get Strootman in, it's a bit of a gamble with his injuries but sure it's a risk worth taking!

I also look forward to welcoming Neymar to the club at some point!

Lazio as always easy to deal with.

Finally...Up yours Isco!! Never wanted you anyway!!!!:D:D

That is a lie...Isco...I love you.....xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Joe DODOO has completed his move to Athletic Club from Leicester City for 1,560,000. All other offers were turned down.

q9kl2.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Joe DODOO has completed his move to Athletic Club from Leicester City for 1,560,000. All other offers were turned down.

1601480.jpg

Fixed your pic!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Lads please form a very orderly Q for the following who's who of top European talent available at Malaga!

Ricky van Wolfwinkel F(C) 88

One of the following defenders can also go with a suitable offer:

Winston Reid D(C) 88
    Angelo Ogbonna D(LC) 88
    Jesus Gamez D (RL) 89

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Thank God them stupid friendlies are over, not going to complain though as my plan of not winning a single one has happened!

Bring on tomorrow night!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Had two chances to add to the trophy cabinet at Bayern and lost both :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Thank God them stupid friendlies are over, not going to complain though as my plan of not winning a single one has happened!

Bring on tomorrow night!!

3 wins, 2 draws.

I know what is coming tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Paid feck all attention to the friendlies this season ... Im 3 players short of my first eleven due to Griezmann's transfer ban ...

but apparently I need to buck up my ideas ... should consider myself relegation fodder apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

3 wins, 2 draws.

I know what is coming tomorrow!

Call me superstitious but that's exactly why I played the reserves ;)

So, SM tomorrow night, I'll loose and you will win, just to once again prove its randomness :D:D:D

So, tonight we took on the defending champions in the San Marino challenge, and it's become apparent that the Andy Selva Trophy will have a new home come the end of the season.
    San Marino slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Chelsea in their Friendly fixture.

It was 0-0 at half time but, unfortunately, we also ended the half with ten men.

The San Marino "Challenge" :

Rank | Team | Score | GD | Last goal
    1 | Napoli | 8 - 1 | 7 | 88
    2 | Anderlecht | 3 - 1 | 2 | 64
    3 | Chelsea | 2 - 0 | 2 | 87
    3 | Standard Liege | 1 - 2 (LOSERS!) | -1 | 5

In order of precedence, teams shall be separated by:
    1. Goal Difference.
    2. Goals Scored.
    3. Earliest time for the last goal scored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Lads I have Havard Nordveit and Marco Hoger for swap for anyone with a decent 85/86 player under 21. They can play a load of positions and both are 88. Or I suppose I'd give both for a really good young player if a smaller club needs players now rather than waiting on a riser.

Cause I have some good 87 young defenders to use other wise I'll have a ball of concerns :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Borja Valero for M,AM(C), 91 Atletico Madrid.

Season 4 stats Div 1: 31 Games 12 Goals 5 Ass 7.58 AvP
    Season 5 stats Div 1: 30 Games 5 Goals 8 Ass 7.40 AvP
    Season 6 stats Div 1: 25 Games 8 Goals 3 Ass 7.28 AvP

Goal scoring midfielder, reliable and great average performance ratings throughout the season in division 1.

Looking the PX for young riser/s. Stupid offers will be ignored.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wolfsburg look to have got Joo-Ho Park?

Got him unopposed over in the Good League though :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
    There's vomit on his club sweater already, mom's spaghetti
    He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready...

Rafa 'Axwell' Benitez walks into the dressing room with Eminem's 'One Shot' in his head for some reason.

First ever game as a manager and get to start with a home game, hoping to start off well but really dont have a clue what im at..sounds like a bright future ahead!

Right im off to get sick in the jacks with nerves before kick off :D

Axwell wrote: »

Rafa 'Axwell' Benitez walks into the dressing room with Eminem's 'One Shot' in his head for some reason.

First ever game as a manager and get to start with a home game, hoping to start off well but really dont have a clue what im at..sounds like a bright future ahead!

You're lucky in that you get to start the season fresh. For now just pick your best rated team I suppose, if they don't perform either swap out players, change tactics or jump into the transfer market

Also good luck everyone, I expect normal service will resume with Bayern returning to the relegation battle :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Only a few minutes until the opening game sees Anzhi with a much unchanged squad, the addition of Kevin Kampl to the squad the most notable change.

Have yet to fix my striker problem yet, will hopefully pick up someone soon enough, until then Origi is back up to Mbokani who may be Norwich bound.

Best of luck to everyone (except AC Milan for this game at least :P)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The match ended 0 - 0 between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.

Still unbeaten this season! :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Honda was on the scoresheet for his side.

A tough introduction to life in the top division :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Axwell wrote: »

you are going to fit right in :P

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Everton beat SL Benfica 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Mirallas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ramos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

However .............

Unfortunately, Seamus COLEMAN has been badly injured during the last game.
    Out for two weeks :(

Well I predicted it last night, lost 2-1 to Olympiacos,

In unexpected news we can see the League table before the results! Soccermanager outdoing itself once again!

Transfer policy paying off ...

FC Porto beat Manchester United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Costa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Iturbe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

1 all draw against Leverkusen with a man sent off for both sides. Dirty b**tards!

Colemania wrote: »
    1 all draw against Leverkusen with a mam sent off for both sides. Dirty b**tards!

Were they shouting obscenities from the sidelines? Some of these soccer moms can be right b1tches

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

2-0 loss to Anderlecht and lads tipping me to win D3, as I said, me arse :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement