Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

My game is showing up as me playing as Lazio for some reason, nice to know how much you have in the bank :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

richieffff wrote: »
    My game is showing up as me playing as Lazio for some reason, nice to know how much you have in the bank :P

PM Tupac and see if thats his real amount, between ctl-alt's post above about seeing the table before the result and if yours is accurate it really is taking the piss considering they charge lads for "features" in this game.

Mourinho wrote: »
    PM Tupac and see if thats his real amount, between ctl-alt's post above about seeing the table before the result and if yours is accurate it really is taking the piss considering they charge lads for "features" in this game.

Sent him a pm in game. Its a bit of a joke alright

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Proverbial mixed bag performance from new look Malaga post Isco!

Kane decides to mark his debut with a 3/10 cameo and a red card.
    We hold out until the 75 minute when my pre arranged substitutions sees the introduction of Dennis Praet whose first touch is to demand to be let take a free kick much to the bemusement of his team mates. He promptly whips it around the wall and into the corner! :)
    Only held the lead for all of 2 mins but in the circumstances I will take a point away to Valencia who are sure to be challenging for automatic promotion.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Palmeiras off to a rocky start, a 3-1 defeat at the hands (well technically the feet) of Estudiantes.

These players at Palmeiras have obviously never seen me playing Football Manager, most of them will be sold before they wake up tomorrow morning! Then we will see whos boss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Stop the league right now, I'm top.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Spartak Moskva 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Mandžukić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Fernando and Maxwell were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Colemania wrote:
    1 all draw against Leverkusen with a mam sent off for both sides. Dirty b**tards!

Why did his mam get sent off?

richieffff wrote:
    My game is showing up as me playing as Lazio for some reason, nice to know how much you have in the bank

Yup for some reason this is true!

Thanks for being an honest bloke dude

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Why did his mam get sent off?

Should have heard the language on her ... oh and punching the linesman probably didn't help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Were they shouting obscenities from the sidelines? Some of these soccer moms can be right b1tches

Damn autocorrect!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wolfsburg look to have got Joo-Ho Park?

Got him unopposed over in the Good League though :pac:

Hopefully, the perfect start to the season as well with a 3-0 win over potential top 4 contenders LA Galaxy!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Yup for some reason this is true!

Thanks for being an honest bloke dude

And i thought you were broke, seems you're just tight:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

Proverbial mixed bag performance from new look Malaga post Isco!

Kane decides to mark his debut with a 3/10 cameo and a red card.
    We hold out until the 75 minute when my pre arranged substitutions sees the introduction of Dennis Praet whose first touch is to demand to be let take a free kick much to the bemusement of his team mates. He promptly whips it around the wall and into the corner! :)
    Only held the lead for all of 2 mins but in the circumstances I will take a point away to Valencia who are sure to be challenging for automatic promotion.

A good game, was hoping to kick on after the red but your impact sub did the damage!

Panathinaikos outclassed Galatasaray SK and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Joãozinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Paloschi and Soudani were also amongst the goalscorers.

Here we go again. Another rip roaring start where we look world beaters until we start to fall away and final end up just short of the line. We're basically the games version of the mayo team:eek:

Oblak, Griezmann, J Martinez and Saul all on the pitch for Atletico tonight...

Yum!!!!!

Jackson with a cracker too

On a brighter note i managed to buy paloschi today just before he ripped up lazio tonight in rl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

3-3 with Arsenal. On one hand it's good to be scoring... on the other I'll be in trouble if my defence leaks like that all season. Back to full strength on Thursday .

Tielemans available for loan ...

would like him to get bout 20 odd games where ever he ends up, so if you can offer him this ... pop over onto PM or chat on SM

Few more available:

TRAORÉ, Adama |AM,F(RL)| 19| 83
    SCHOLZ, Alexander| D(RC) |22| 85
    VAN DER HOORN, Mike| D(C) |22| 85

It bloody happened again :mad: Udinese this time, I've a bug report submitted to Soccer Manager.

Think I have an idea what's causing it

It bloody happened again :mad: Udinese this time, I've a bug report submitted to Soccer Manager.

Try again, you might get a good team :p

:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

If this was some sort of 100% free game and the devs were only part time you'd laugh, but these lads have full time staff and rake it in from ads & people paying good money for Gold, reserving teams, creating GW's, etc

Along with a questionable match engine at times, and other nit picks, we now have your and ctl-alts issues.

****in joke of a game

If this was some sort of 100% free game and the devs were only part time you'd laugh, but these lads have full time staff and rake it in from ads & people paying good money for Gold, reserving teams, creating GW's, etc

Along with a questionable match engine at times, and other nit picks, we now have your and ctl-alts issues.

****in joke of a game

Whats the CTL-ALT issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Napoli are logging in and out since you first reported that issue

Looks like he is trying to get Neymar quicker than anticipated!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

I think Man city would be a decent choice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Cheek of you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Whats the CTL-ALT issue?

I can't see any results from any divisions, or fixtures.

Normally we wait an age for the table to be updated, but that was instant (even though the results were a little later than usual).

Is it just me then or is it the same for everyone?

Colemania wrote: »
    Cheek of you!!!

:P

Normally we wait an age for the table to be updated, but that was instant (even though the results were a little later than usual).

Same here

No, can't see them either, I couldn't see the shield results from yesterday either

Lads I have Havard Nordveit and Marco Hoger for swap for anyone with a decent 85/86 player under 21. They can play a load of positions and both are 88. Or I suppose I'd give both for a really good young player if a smaller club needs players now rather than waiting on a riser.

Cause I have some good 87 young defenders to use other wise I'll have a ball of concerns :pac:

Just bumping this and adding I will be looking to offload Ciro Immobile and also a good youth in Davie Selke, perhaps Moreno Rodrigo too.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Axwell wrote: »
    Palmeiras off to a rocky start, a 3-1 defeat at the hands (well technically the feet) of Estudiantes.

Sorry! But there's no shame to losing to the Cup and Charity Shield Champions! :D

It was a dream Estudiantes league debut for Super Mario though.

hi-res-160610210-mario-balotelli-of-ac-milan-celebrates-after-scoring_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Jonathon Soriano also came off the bench to grab a debut goal.

52b9b9ed6bc46.jpg
    Estudiantes de LP outclassed Palmeiras and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Balotelli scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Soriano and Roux were also amongst the goalscorers.

Of course, it was also great to see Nolan Roux grab a goal on the day he captained the side. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement