Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Napoli are logging in and out since you first reported that issue

Looks like he is trying to get Neymar quicker than anticipated!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Mourinho wrote: »
    If this was some sort of 100% free game and the devs were only part time you'd laugh, but these lads have full time staff and rake it in from ads & people paying good money for Gold, reserving teams, creating GW's, etc

Along with a questionable match engine at times, and other nit picks, we now have your and ctl-alts issues.

****in joke of a game

Does anyone play the single player game? The devs said they are implementing the match engine from that into the normal SM WORLDS game. I wonder will it make any difference to the MATCH DAY EXPERIENCE. Not seeing that bug myself.

Anyway I'd a thought you'd be more focused on your rl poor results. Sacked by xmas? Or will you jump!?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

"Only Gold Managers can manage their team in the SMFA competitions.

Your team and tactics will be selected by your assistant manager for this fixture."

So looks like I'll be playing the B team in the league this season and the A team in the cups :pac:
    I ain't paying for gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Your team and tactics will be selected by your assistant manager for this fixture."

So looks like I'll be playing the B team in the league this season and the A team in the cups :pac:
    I ain't paying for gold.

As far as I know those competitions don't affect fitness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

On a brighter note i managed to buy paloschi today just before he ripped up lazio tonight in rl
    I had 14 teams up in a 15 team accumulator and lazio let me down for €7268
    I ****ing hate lazio!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

It has been confirmed, Joo ho Park has chosen to embrace the project at Wolfsburg. He stated that he was excited by the structures and vision at the club and in no way the ridiculous fee, wages or new car he is getting influenced his decision to join over other interested parties.... :). Volkswagen have reported a spike in car sales in the far east and rumour has it that Toyota is trying to convince Sepp Blatter to have a look into the authenticity of the dealings between the clubs....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PerrinV2 wrote: »

I ain't paying for gold.
    Crazy assistant manager goes 4-2-4 away from home....wins 2-0 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Navas 92, Valero 91 and Cerci 90 available to px for Winger.
    Send a PM to Atletico if your interested in a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

The asst coach didn't do a decent job.

Paris Saint-Germain slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Chievo Verona in their SMFA Shield Group D fixture.
    Gameiro was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

6-2 v Swansea, good result with Reus bagging a hat trick :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Hernanes to Juventus

Willing to listen to offers, looking for a striker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Anyway I'd a thought you'd be more focused on your rl poor results. Sacked by xmas? Or will you jump!?

"Why you say this"

p12-jose.jpg

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat Internazionale 3 - 2 in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.
    N'zonzi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Traoré was also on the scoresheet, netting a brace for his side.

We're not here to just make up the numbers!! :D

Put in the friendly request for the match Wil!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Right so, I had already made a note of who requested selection for the San Marino challenge, and have sent out requests in order when those requests were received.

September:
    2nd - Bayern Munich
    5th - Spartak Moscow
    9th - Anzhi
    12th - FC Porto
    16th - US Palermo

Hernanes is on his way to Roma with Mario Gomez and Jordan Veretout heading to Anzhi.

Finally Anzhi has a Striker, cue massive downgrade once his loan is finalised :pac:

I clicked that link.. and yes I also clicked the button. Think the little lad just woke up :/

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I clicked that link.. and yes I also clicked the button. Think the little lad just woke up :/

I think it was worth it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

The one time I bid way more than I should for a youth, de Jong from ajax, and I get beaten by 20,000 by cruzeiro!! Valued at 450k and i bid 2.85m and get beaten! I give up :P

Lads I need an 89 rated cb. Anyone have one up for grabs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wilberto wrote: »
    Right so, I had already made a note of who requested selection for the San Marino challenge, and have sent out requests in order when those requests were received.

September:
    2nd - Bayern Munich
    5th - Spartak Moscow
    9th - Anzhi
    12th - FC Porto
    16th - US Palermo

Throw PSG in their.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

JamboMac wrote: »
    Throw PSG in their.

Throw me in there - see if I can improve on second from last year

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Can I take the challenge as well, never done it and will probably lose!!!

Can I take the challenge as well, never done it and will probably lose!!!

Mines tomorrow and I know I'm gonna lose, just glad I won't be the first :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Whats involved? Screw it add me anyways..this is my first season and I am going to go down in flames if its gonna be a bad one! :D

Axwell wrote: »
    Whats involved? Screw it add me anyways..this is my first season and I am going to go down in flames if its gonna be a bad one! :D

Wil plays you in a friendly, you play whatever team you want, he plays a team of San Marino internationals :D

The San Marino challange

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Wil plays you in a friendly, you play whatever team you want, he plays a team of San Marino internationals :D

The San Marino challange

Interesting..San Marino eh...gladly give them a thrashing sign me up!

Yes this is purely smack talk and I am sure they will wipe the park with me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

They are changing the rules in Soccer Manager. The formations are all changing. 352 is dead! (Long live 352!)

You can read about it on the SM forum

http://forum.soccermanager.com/forum/sm-worlds/soccer-manager-game-development/suggestions-improvements/5103153-pavillions-test-game-world

mackeire wrote:
    Lads I need an 89 rated cb. Anyone have one up for grabs?
    Even an elderly one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

mackeire wrote: »
    Even an elderly one!

What team are you? Might have something for you....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement