Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    #3?! :eek:

Congrats ...

I'm tearing my hair out with 2 .... :o ....

Christ I have only 1 and I barely cope. She's 9 months old and has literally just sh*t in my hand 10 mins ago while I was putting her in the bath. I think she'll be an only child.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Christ I have only 1 and I barely cope. She's 9 months old and has literally just sh*t in my hand 10 mins ago while I was putting her in the bath. I think she'll be an only child.

GREAT :mad:

Now I've gone and woken the 1yr old by getting a fit of laughing! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

2 for 2 so far in division one. That's played 2 and lost 2.
    On the plus side, we moved off bottom spot by only losing by one goal tonight and are level on points with Real Madrid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

it gets easier as each one comes along, I have 4 and have only aged 20 years since 2008!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Haven't had much time to be playing lately and results are showing it. Sorry if I haven't replied to any bids as well, I've been using the app and I find it fairly crap so don't tend to look at it to long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Haven't had much time to be playing lately and results are showing it. Sorry if I haven't replied to any bids as well, I've been using the app and I find it fairly crap so don't tend to look at it to long.

I was in the same boat man! It happens... Fair play for having the curtosy too post here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Just reply to my offer!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Mr. Calum Chambers is available (finally).

Looking for a Striker, Goalkeeper or defender. PM (anzhi) me if you've an offer, willing to add other players too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the site? I tried isitdownrightnow and it says it's up. I still can't get into it though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

San Marino have lost to Spartak Moskva 5 - 1 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Rinaldi was on the scoresheet for his side.

You'll be doing well to cling onto that third place for the rest of the season! :pac:

The San Marino 'Challenge' :

Rank | Team | Score | GD | Last goal
    1 | Bayern Munich | 8 - 0 | 8 | 88
    2 | Napoli | 8 - 1 | 7 | 88
    3 | Spartak Moscow | 5 - 1 | 4 | 89
    4 | Anderlecht | 3 - 1 | 2 | 64
    5 | Chelsea | 2 - 0 | 2 | 87
    6 | Standard Liege | 1 - 2 (LOSERS!) | -1 | 5

In order of precedence, teams shall be separated by:
    1. Goal Difference.
    2. Goals Scored.
    3. Earliest time for the last goal scored.[/QUOTE]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

It was my first win of the season so I'll take a 5-1 win over San Marino ;)

And Calum Chambers is sold, coming in is Klass Jan Huntelaar, and Ralf Fahrmann. Had some great offers on him, but couldn't turn this one down.

Gonna miss the wee lad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

richieffff wrote:
    And Calum Chambers is sold, coming in is Klass Jan Huntelaar, and Ralf Fahrmann. Had some great offers on him, but couldn't turn this one down.

Great offer in fairness, couldn't say no to that!

richieffff wrote: »

Gonna miss the wee lad

I havent been able to log on much over the last 2 days ... but I wouldnt have been able to match that offer anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Willing to move on Terry, Perisic and Nagatomo, preferably for first team replacements :)

Also noticed Neuer's TB is over. Would stress this; I wouldn't be doing any deals for him that don't include a top class goalkeeper to replace him as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Willing to move on Terry, Perisic and Nagatomo, preferably for first team replacements :)

Also noticed Neuer's TB is over. Would stress this; I wouldn't be doing any deals for him that don't include a top class goalkeeper to replace him as well :)

Rumour has it that Ospina is gonna replace him at bayern, being the better keeper and all. Oh what's that.....Ospina is with Udinese? Sure throw in Perisic with Neuer and you got yourself a deal ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica beat Dortmund 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Džeko scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Honda was also on the scoresheet for his side.

First 3 points taken in some style :cool:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

helped maintain the only 100% record in D1 this season ...

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Internazionale in their Division 1 fixture.
    Costa and Kouyaté were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Back up to third.

Paris Saint-Germain beat US Palermo 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sirigu had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Silva and Gameiro were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Hammered 3-0 by udinese. 10 men for 80 mins didn't help.

• Advertisement

Mario Gomez scores his first, second and third goals in a 4-3 win against Kiev, almost bottling the game after being up 4-0. Kiev had a massive 23 shots in total

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Huge win over Atleti with Koke and Aguero on the score sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 0 home win over Stuttgart with home debuts and a goal each from Pedro and Dragovic. Kane is back from his suspension for Sunday so hopefully he opens his account.

Young Harold marks his home debut with a hat trick in a 3 1 win over Standard Liege :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos beat Portsmouth 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rosales had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Koo and Ekici were amongst the goalscorers.

31 points to safety, next up a clash against the unbeaten fiorentina

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

3 nil win against Villa. Shaqiri in serious form since I signed him. Another 2 goals tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

SSC Napoli outclassed Arsenal and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Strootman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Muniain and Kurzawa were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

subject to work permit application....
    The offer for Emanuel MÁS of San Lorenzo from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

bb33503bcedf7304e2e4f0b7d65111d4.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    SSC Napoli outclassed Arsenal and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Strootman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Muniain and Kurzawa were also amongst the goalscorers.

What is it! I sell you Huntelaar and he bangs em in, now Strootman! WTF!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Salvio scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Martínez and Neymar were also amongst the goalscorers.

Though I suppose I can take credit for getting Salvio scoring again ;)

Proud of my lot tonight, in true Brendan Rogers style 'the showed great character' coming back from 1 down, 2-1 down to win it 3-2 :D

Hopefully onwards and upwards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Hopefully onwards and upwards!!

https://vine.co/v/eA3WaPunpnK

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Aguero is leaving the Allianz arena!!

Have been badgering Ger for a while now, over the last few days we've been working on a deal and finally both sides agreed tonight. I'll miss Aguero but think I did well in the deal though all around fair IMO

Aguero and Firmino for James Rodriguez and Bernat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement