Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Don't tell me what to do!! :mad:

God this season is muck so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm off on a stag too Cardiff till Wednesday lads so play nice with each other

Is it jsut me or does that sound dirty?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I've had enough.
    I'm out.

No interest in the game any more, just checked Thursdays result today and couldn't be arsed about it any more.
    Shame tbh, it was fun when it started, there's a lot of things that would turn me off starting it again.

Best of luck to ye all. Let the scramble begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I've had enough.
    I'm out.

No interest in the game any more, just checked Thursdays result today and couldn't be arsed about it any more.
    Shame tbh, it was fun when it started, there's a lot of things that would turn me off starting it again.

Sorry to see you go, hopefully you might get an interest again in time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Many thanks to Cruzeiro for another deal.

Patrick Roberts and Mahmoud Dahoud are on their way out of White Heart Lane. Andreas Pereira will be moving to Spurs. Losing two highly rated kids, but gaining a kid about to break into the Man United first team, so happy with the deal :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Many thanks to Cruzeiro for another deal.

Patrick Roberts and Mahmoud Dahoud are on their way out of White Heart Lane. Andreas Pereira will be moving to Spurs. Losing two highly rated kids, but gaining a kid about to break into the Man United first team, so happy with the deal :)

Man U young player of the year and was a star for Brazil U21's recently, he will be a top top top player IMO, well done ;)

With Mac being off till Wednesday, I think its vital that the Barca job is handled right ...

Wilberto to set the 24hr window for applications, Wilberto to decide the winner and the time frame for them to quit their current club with the knowledge that Mac cant accept them until Wednesday earliest

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Barcelona have released a statement saying that Al is still their manager at this particular moment time, and are still hoping to persuade him to remain on at the Nou Camp and, as such, are not accepting applications as of yet.

In other words, I'll wait until Barcelona become officially available before inviting applications and getting this whole transfer merry-go-round started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I've had enough.
    I'm out.

Too make me post when I'm on the piss is a big deal as you know! Would love too see you stay bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Starting to get a bit bored with this game world aswel.
    It's getting very frustrating not being able to sign a single player rated 88 or higher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

4-3 win against Lazio. Shaqiri on fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Paris Saint-Germain beat Everton 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Silva scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Chantôme was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Porto and Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.
    Iturbe and De Marcos were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Rested a few lads and lost 1-0 to kiev

Colemania wrote:
    4-3 win against Lazio. Shaqiri on fire!

'We showed great character' - super Bren 2015 (lest we forget!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

US Palermo beat Internazionale 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sokratis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Pato and Canales were amongst the goalscorers.

So I send out a weakened team and beat Internazionale.... really don't understand these game mechanics!! Still 3 points though :D

Slowly losing interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Unpredictability is great, but how can anyone prepare for a match when its pretty much 50/50 all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

My lads literally rolled out the red carpet for former manager Wilberto and we found ourselves 2 0 down at half time.
    The hair dryer did the trick though and we fought back with late goals from Kane and Muriel to rescue a point.

T0001 wrote:
    So I send out a weakened team and beat Internazionale.... really don't understand these game mechanics!! Still 3 points though

Don't even bother trying to for 2 reasons.... 1 it's just utter randomness..... 2 there is a new match enging coming with the updates this month, if that turns out to be utter garbage too I'm outta here

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Slowly losing interest.

Too late, ... it was trendy a few days ago to be loosing interest :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Too late, ... it was trendy a few days ago to be loosing interest :D

Why can't I thank that twice! :D

What happened to it being being tactical genius when your team is going well and it's only crap match engine when you are struggling!

What happened to it being being tactical genius when your team is going well and it's only crap match engine when you are struggling!

I'm always struggling so I have fair claim over the **** match engine excuse!!!!!! Lol!

Just noticed, Porto already have more than treble the points haul of Spartak Moskva :p

Would ya stop, we all know its a ****e game engine. I went from relegation two seasons in a row to winning the league to relegation again, it most certainly wasn't tactical genius and I never once implied it was

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Would ya stop, we all know its a ****e game engine. I went from relegation two seasons in a row to winning the league to relegation again, it most certainly wasn't tactical genius and I never once implied it was

Take it easy lad, that wasn't aimed at you at all.
    I thought the exclamation mark would have got across the tongue firmly in cheek nature of my post.

High strung after my loss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Reports surfacing in Lisbon this evening claim Sporting have announced the departure of their manager. It is still unclear whether he walked or was pushed, with some sources even claiming he ran.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Reports surfacing in Lisbon this evening claim Sporting have announced the departure of their manager. It is still unclear whether he walked or was pushed, with some sources even claiming he ran.

Are you sure you don't want to reconsider? You'll be an awful loss to the league. No one minds seeing the likes of the former Lyon manager go, or even managers who aren't active on Boards, but it's always sad to see an active Boards user go. Unless of course you're taking on a new challenge (or going home to Genoa!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I am going to take a division 4 team on, but until the Sporting mess is sorted I cannot divulge any more information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement