Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

some things never change.....

Juventus walked Bayern 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sánchez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pogba and Konoplyanka were also amongst the goalscorers.

tumblr_myc1mdF7yf1ru05e5o1_500.gif

btw cheers for helping me reduce my goal difference, very much appreciated.

tumblr_myc1mdF7yf1ru05e5o2_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    At least the freshly transferred Hulk had the decency not to go making things worse....

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Poor Lallana had a rating of 3. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aston Villa beat Liverpool 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Jelavić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Nani and Weimann were also amongst the goalscorers.

10 points from 15. The Villa are on the charge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Gave silva a break.

Paris Saint-Germain beat ACF Fiorentina 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Kompany had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Matuidi and Pastore were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Inter win again tonight and are up to third!

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    A point!!! I'll take that!!!!

i didn't realise you're miles off the pace, you and the red scousers are beginning to look royally screwed.

season 1's achievements look a distant memory now dont they......

oh! how the mighty have fallen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Well done Swoody, got a good hiding :/

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Well done Swoody, got a good hiding :/

had to show reus that he joined the wrong club :pac:

up against farcalona next and ive lost after i've won all season so i know what's coming

a draw of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Reus said he wanted to play for someone that could spell his name :p

Bayern still languishing just above relegation, surely we won't go down... :/

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Reus said he wanted to play for someone that could spell his name :p

Bayern still languishing just above relegation, surely we won't go down... :/

damn my ninja edit wasnt fast enough..... :o

• Advertisement

Anyone a keeper or right back for sale for cash??

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone a keeper or right back for sale for cash??

i'll sell ya krul when he moves to man u as de geas replacement. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Málaga CF beat Rangers 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Isco scored the winner for Málaga CF and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Playing some shocking stuff all season and then we only go and deservedly beat the runaway leaders on their own turf.

Still though, maybe now we can finally get a run of good results to gether and try to mount a challenge for promotion. We're massively underachieving where we are at the moment and deserve to be where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Looking for some 89/90 players. Need to give a boost to my Stuttgart lads

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Lost 3-1 against Barcelona. Now I know what it is like to play Pat's in the GOOD league.... Strootman's to Bale.. Passes to Rooney on to ronaldo and messi scores. De gea raises his arms in celebration.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

AS Roma beat Real Madrid 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Illarramendi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Totti was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Real Madrid, AS Roma are now unbeaten in 15 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

This season is seriously starting to mirror last season where I manage to run away to get 40 points and then capitulate to barely scrape mid table mediocrity as a finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Spartak Moscow win again!!

Never mind avoiding relegation!
    Never mind a mid table finish!
    Never mind the play offs!
    Top of the table is what we're going for baby!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

mackeire wrote: »
    Spartak Moscow win again!!

Never mind avoiding relegation!
    Never mind a mid table finish!
    Never mind the play offs!
    Top of the table is what we're going for baby!!!!
    Only 1 way you can go from here

:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only 1 way you can go from here

:D

I don't think you understand the concept of lower divisions and promotions :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I don't think you understand the concept of lower divisions and promotions :P

I'll take him down to D2 with me and show him a thing or two there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Guys, Michael Dawson got his inevitable -1 and is now 88 rated, I've TL'd him for 9m but ignore that because....

IT'S RAFFLE TIME!

Basically whoever offers 7m can enter the draw, cash only and only open to people in Div 3 and Div 4 as they might actually have use for him - deadline will be 17:00 tomorrow

All elligible entries will be entered into a draw and I'll see if anyone volunteers to do it to ensure non bias

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Guys, Michael Dawson got his inevitable -1 and is now 88 rated, I've TL'd him for 9m but ignore that because....

IT'S RAFFLE TIME!

Basically whoever offers 7m can enter the draw, cash only and only open to people in Div 3 and Div 4 as they might actually have use for him - deadline will be 17:00 tomorrow

All elligible entries will be entered into a draw and I'll see if anyone volunteers to do it to ensure non bias

Since im div 2 il be happy to help with the draw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

IT'S RAFFLE TIME!

I thought of sending this out as a mass game world pm but decided against it as it would only make people less inclined too check the thread if they just get told whats going on in here. Too direct attention towards the thread should I tell people on soccermanager "check out post #(insert number here) "

Since im div 2 il be happy to help with the draw

Good man yourself - let's spread that love around :D

I thought of sending this out as a mass game world pm but decided against it as it would only make people less inclined too check the thread if they just get told whats going on in here. Too direct attention towards the thread should I tell people on soccermanager "check out post #(insert number here) "

I have no problem with that if no one else does?

I thought of sending this out as a mass game world pm

can i use your services as i couldn't be bothered doing individual ones myself

i'll get ya some rasa or tanora as a reward... ;)

7627bdb5632a0e7d7a7a0f71847134fc.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Well since everyone else is trying to kick some life back into the market.....

I'll listed to offers on Boateng.... Looking for 3 highly rated young players, one to replace Boateng.....

Edit: Ah.... Upon reflection it seems as though Boateng is now worth more than Hummels, therefore, it will cost 4 highly rated young players to land him.....

Happy hunting ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Probably expected but etoo gets the dreaded drop to 90. These rating updates are killing me at the moment!

Colemania wrote: »
    Probably expected but etoo gets the dreaded drop to 90. These rating updates are killing me at the moment!

Good few drops all round for everton tho except barkley, villa and newcastle got some increases as well. (except cabella :()

• Advertisement

Vlaar delph and guzan all get plus 1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement