Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Wilberto wrote: »
    Thanks Arsenal for the nice present that was forgetting to change your team after your cup tie against Barcelona. It was much appreciated. :):D

You're welcome!! I wouldn't mind but I logged in to change it in work and then got distracted by something :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    You're welcome!! I wouldn't mind but I logged in to change it in work and then got distracted by something :o

That something is called work.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Lads all 22 players in the FC Schalke 04 youth squad are transfer listed for cash in a clear out.

BAKKER, Danny & MAIGNAN, Mike have already been marked for 2 clubs who just need to gather the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Is the app no longer available for Android?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Is the app no longer available for Android?

Just checked the playstore there and I cant find it but the app still works for me .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just checked the playstore there and I cant find it but the app still works for me .

Maybe go too the mobile site then tap the App Store icon

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Maybe go too the mobile site then tap the App Store icon

Tried that but it says it can't find the link.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I can't imagine them dropping the app at all for anyone. It's a direction that they want to pursue so it makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Don't know what all the fuss is about - the app is crap

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone wanna throw me a bag of crisps for Terry <_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

might be tempted ....

not sure how much the players would want him around the place tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

He can join barzagli and demichelles at the anzhi retirement home for centre backs

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone wanna throw me a bag of crisps for Terry <_<

Let him retire at the bridge! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Not looking good for the league leaders tonight's against Roma. Gabi and Godin both out, Costa and Silva will have late fitness tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos outclassed Newcastle United and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Joãozinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gálvez and Koo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Having our seasonal purple period where we look like a top team before we implode again

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica outclassed US Palermo and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cabaye scored the winner for SL Benfica and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Badly needed win to keep my head above the relegation zone

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

4-3 loss to PSV. 31 shots for me and 23 for them. Crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Nearly half way through the season and in the top 5.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Manchester United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Kompany scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gameiro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

So it seems to be a race of who can finish second this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Oh yes another loss, operation relegation is well in motion, inter is looking tempting now...

After beating Atletico and Bayern in their last 2 away games ... Porto's result @Camp Nou was never really in doubt ... :cool:

FC Porto outclassed Barcelona and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sterling scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Draxler was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Our first really good away performance of the season sees us beat Celtic 3 0 with a brace from Muriel and a first club goal for Oliver Torres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Our first really good away performance of the season sees us beat Celtic 3 0 with a brace from Muriel and a first club goal for Oliver Torres.

Nice one :)

I lost 2-0 to leaders Fiortenia, my form seems to be up and down :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

General question lads, In a different league I've had a bid for 2 different players accepted, using up nearly all of my budget. Since the bids were accepted I've played an away game and my budget has fallen to slightly less than the cost of the 2 bids. Will one of them break down now?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

General question lads, In a different league I've had a bid for 2 different players accepted, using up nearly all of my budget. Since the bids were accepted I've played an away game and my budget has fallen to slightly less than the cost of the 2 bids. Will one of them break down now?

one will fail... and if they were accepted at the same time it's hard to tell which one will fall through

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Sooooooo.......

Juventus.......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The match ended 2 - 2 between AS Roma and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gervinho and Higuaín were amongst the goalscorers.

A draw at the league leaders thanks to a controversial penalty in the dying minutes after Lamela was "fouled" in the area.

We're tenth, but still only four points clear of relegation! That still must be our primary aim. Can anyone tell me if the 40 point barrier is pretty accurate for this division?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Sooooooo.......

Juventus.......

Getting very tight!

Maybe it's a cunning ruse to get lads all excited about the prospect of managing Pogba et al only for him to log in at last minute and then post the ultimate Gif laughing at us all on verge of applying for the job!

Here's hoping anyways, would be a pity to lose one of the original managers and such an active man on this forum as well.

My guess is that he forgot to activate holiday mode this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Lost to a lucky Dortmund last night. Only 10 points from safety now, not a bother!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Sooooooo.......

Juventus.......

Getting very tight!

Maybe it's a cunning ruse to get lads all excited about the prospect of managing Pogba et al only for him to log in at last minute and then post the ultimate Gif laughing at us all on verge of applying for the job!

Here's hoping anyways, would be a pity to lose one of the original managers and such an active man on this forum as well.
    Wilberto wrote: »
    My guess is that he forgot to activate holiday mode this time.

good thing i opened this thread otherwise i'd never of noticed it.... so cheers! :)

i've gone back to uni so i havent had time for sm and yes i thought i had it on holiday mode to buy me a months grace while i'm up the wall doing assignments while learning how to study again after not doing it for nearly a decade. i "might" sell a few but not pogba "yet" anyway.

no gif, but here's a quick crash course from youtube of what i'm studying atm.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement