Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

5 1 home win over Auxerre.

As you were in Div 3 though as the top 6 all won.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

US Palermo slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to AS Roma in their Division 1 fixture.

Down to 12th and just 3 from relegation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I lose AGAIN

Dortmund win AGAIN and hit Real for 5!

I was only joking baz ha ha this is just an episode of punk'd! So quit Dortmund there please and I'll be back in the morning thanks!

competition-icon.jpg
    Borussia Dortmund beat Real Madrid 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Götze scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Falcao and Mikel were also amongst the goalscorers.
    Gettin' a big 'ead 'ere

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Forgot i even had this bid out there ...

Kevin GROSSKREUTZ has completed his move to FC Porto from Borussia Dortmund for 5,000,000 plus Ron-Robert ZIELER and Yassine BENZIA

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Forgot i even had this bid out there ...

Kevin GROSSKREUTZ has completed his move to FC Porto from Borussia Dortmund for 5,000,000 plus Ron-Robert ZIELER and Yassine BENZIA

That's so bad. Big Kev was telling us all how much you'd make him feel wanted and how he was gonna spear your revolution @ Porto. You. Forgot. You. Had. Even. Bid.

The guy will be devoed. You're a monster.

• Advertisement

baza Rakus wrote: »
    That's so bad. Big Kev was telling us all how much you'd make him feel wanted and how he was gonna spear your revolution @ Porto. You. Forgot. You. Had. Even. Bid.

The guy will be devoed. You're a monster.
    Tbh, didnt think ud take the deal as you were looking for 90+ GK. So i reckoned it was one of those 'it'll get rejected in 14days' kinda deal

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oumar Niasse joins Spurs on October 25th, gets a +3 to 86 this morning. Love when that happens :D

Tbh, didnt think ud take the deal as you were looking for 90+ GK. So i reckoned it was one of those 'it'll get rejected in 14days' kinda deal

Heart of Stone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

What's the weather like in D3 lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

What's the weather like in D3 lads?

We are already lumbered with one Super Club in Schalke we don't need you down here as well hogging another automatic promotion spot!

The worm will turn in second half of the season and your atletico duo up front will eventually click and push you back up the table

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

We are already lumbered with one Super Club in Schalke

Lol :pac:

Who's got Luis Suárez? Do you fancy Götze + 1 for him in a swap?

Who's got Luis Suárez? Do you fancy Götze + 1 for him in a swap?

Fancy 2 for Götze instead?

I'm afraid I don't understand the question old boy ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm afraid I don't understand the question old boy ...

2 players from Porto as opposed to Gotze and another for Suarez.

was offering him 2m ;)

So Suarez is @ Liverpool. Who knew!

Does anyone know the cat who manages Liverpool/

The last man wasnt to eager to do deals ... the current lad was was the original Everton manager ...make of that what you will ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Unkymo (Boards username) I think. He's not massively active on here but does pop over now and again!! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I wonder how long will it be before José Mourinho blames the game engine. :pac: :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wilberto wrote: »
    I wonder how long will it be before José Mourinho blames the game engine. :pac: :P

I think he was talking about it when he was waffling about no respect.

Wilberto wrote: »

I have nothing to say.

:pac:

Mourinho wrote:
    Lol

Pressure!!!!!!!

GT_TDI_150 wrote:

Fancy Matic, Salvio and AN ENTIRE YOUTH TEAM... No joke!

Mourinho wrote:
    I have nothing to say.

Damn right you don't, the craps match engine is my excuse get your own!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Looking to offer Juan Fran D DM M (R) 92 and Navas AM F (R) 92 for another winger 92+

Question for Swoody if he's still knocking about this place...

How long does it take before concerns are dropped? I've Oblak on Lev 1 since start of season and just wondering how many games before that reduces??

Question for Swoody if he's still knocking about this place...

How long does it take before concerns are dropped? I've Oblak on Lev 1 since start of season and just wondering how many games before that reduces??

Have a look in the soccer manager forum screen for the Newbie's Question thread. I've put Swoody's initial post in there and also pinned the thread. :)

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Another away game @ another football giant ... another win![/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]FC Porto beat Borussia Dortmund 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Iturbe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Morata was also on the scoresheet for his side.[/font]

• Advertisement

1-1 draw with AZ, first night using new tactics. I need to find something to give solid form, my attacking got me a rake of wins in a row but then had a rake of losses in a row too.

Need something steady.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement