Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Sooo ... nothing to write home about ...but I was lead to believe Spartak would be taking 6pts off my, so 2 draws put pay to that ... unfortunatey it does mean I've been unable to beat the bottom team in D1

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between FC Porto and Spartak Moskva in their Division 1 encounter.
    Costa, Sterling and Morata were amongst the goalscorers.

Is this gonna be the next tupac/seaneh? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Lads what the craic with crowd attendance? My ground holds 85000 and I only get about 21/22000. Thats not good for a Division 1 team!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos outclassed ACF Fiorentina and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Bou scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lemoine was also on the scoresheet for his side.

New guy making an instant impact.It keeps our hopes alive but with div 3 is the pressure pot with 4 points covering the top six

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

another nice win for Sunderland tonight and slowly climbing the table, the current form team in Division 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

First home defeat of the season going down 2 1 to Gala bloody tasary!

Still just about top but big opportunity missed to get a bit of a cushion, as it is I'm now just 4 points clear of 6th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

mackeire wrote: »
    God if I was your chairman I'd hand you your P45 after only picking up 2 points against Spartak Mongo!

He was happy enough with the point ... yet another point closer to safety ...

mackeire wrote: »
    Lads what the craic with crowd attendance? My ground holds 85000 and I only get about 21/22000. Thats not good for a Division 1 team!!

Home fans not interested in their teams plight and with 15 or so games remaining in the season ... telling, very telling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Another day.... another draw!

Since Coman got his bump, I'll listen to offers on a few players, looking to either put all or most of them in 1 deal for a big name or else will listen to offers on them with prospects involved.....

Bardi
    Salvio
    Falque
    Dijks
    Amavi OR Santos (not both!)

Again will give ALL of them for a big name or will listen to prospects for them individually....

Stupid draws

First home defeat of the season going down 2 1 to Gala bloody tasary!

Still just about top but big opportunity missed to get a bit of a cushion, as it is I'm now just 4 points clear of 6th.

Are ye starting to crack a little under the pressure? :P We managed to temporarily slow down fiorentina today but they'll come back harder and schalke and celtic are prowling behind us two like a pair of tigers.

The pressure is much greater at your club and those other powerhouses, here in greece we're chilled out and just enjoying running with the big boys:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Home fans not interested in their teams plight and with 15 or so games remaining in the season ... telling, very telling :D

The games do happen to be on the same time as corrie so you can't blame them really!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Beat sporting and climb up a few places to mid table

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

AS Roma beat Borussia Dortmund 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Higuaín scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gervinho was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I'll take that. Up into seventh and so far clear of the relegation zone I think I can perhaps stop mentioning it now hopefully!

We're still 6 points behind a Champions League place though.

Are ye starting to crack a little under the pressure? :P We managed to temporarily slow down fiorentina today but they'll come back harder and schalke and celtic are prowling behind us two like a pair of tigers.

The pressure is much greater at your club and those other powerhouses, here in greece we're chilled out and just enjoying running with the big boys:cool:

Ha ha nice try!

Having met the chairman's ambitious target of battling bravely against relegation we are in bonus territory here!

After finishing 5th in this division last year your lads are perfectly meeting your chairman's season goal and have way more experience in the bag.

Schalke surely have to win this division though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

A late goal from Lewandowski secures a win for Atleti over 4th place Napoli.
    10 points clear of 2nd place arsenal, and 18 points clear if 3rd :eek:

tonic wine wrote: »
    A late goal from Lewandowski secures a win for Atleti over 4th place Napoli.
    10 points clear of 2nd place arsenal, and 18 points clear if 3rd :eek:

Time to start decorating the bus over there, surely it can't be lost now a your guys canter to the finish line:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Time to start decorating the bus over there, surely it can't be lost now a your guys canter to the finish line:pac:

That bus is parked away until Jan 7th.
    I've a habbit of finishing 2nd. My crystal ball tells me Arsenal win the league on the last game of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

tonic wine wrote: »
    That bus is parked away until Jan 7th.
    I've a habbit of finishing 2nd. My crystal ball tells me Arsenal win the league on the last game of the season.

I'm gearing up for my usual end of season slump! I'll scrape into the top 4 :pac:

Jeez such a pessimistic bunch of managers around here. If i managed to get 10 points ahead in div 3 then i reckon there would have to be gifs and pictures flying possibly with the 2 finger salute to my chasers :P. Humility and honesty can be refreshing but surely we need a few like rl mourinho just to keep the pot stirred :D

Spartak will roll-out a 'we are going down' gif soon ;)

Jeez such a pessimistic bunch of managers around here. If i managed to get 10 points ahead in div 3 then i reckon there would have to be gifs and pictures flying possibly with the 2 finger salute to my chasers :P. Humility and honesty can be refreshing but surely we need a few like rl mourinho just to keep the pot stirred :D

I have a massive 1 point lead at the top of div 3 so don't expect me to start sledging just yet!

• Advertisement

Anyone used the new SM interface yet? Looks very nice. You can see it if you join certain gold gameworlds

Game World IDs are 3065, 17658 and 161601

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The offer for Darren RANDOLPH of West Ham United from Athletic Club has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I don't know if playing internationals while sitting on the bench at a parent club is worthy of a raise but I'll chance it

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Seems Galway have been taken over by a sugar daddy:)

Galway United have made an offer to Real Madrid for Yayá TOURÉ of 15,187,800.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Tevez hatrick to beat man city 3-2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Courtois decided to do nothing tonight by the looks of it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

AS Roma beat Chelsea 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Higuaín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Manolas and Gervinho were also amongst the goalscorers.

88th Minute:
    ÇALHANOĞLU shows some clever footwork to keep hold of the ball.
    He plays a slide rule pass to LUKAKU.
    LUKAKU works himself into a shooting opportunity and gets the shot away.
    Goal GOAL!! - The ball zips across the turf and flies into the corner of the net!
    Goal ruled out for offside. OFFSIDE! - LUKAKU shows his anger at the linesman as the goal is ruled out for offside.

89th Minute:
    GERVINHO keeps hold of the ball before laying it infield to MANOLAS.
    MANOLAS puts his foot through the ball and hits a powerful shot at goal.
    Goal GOAL!! - The ball flies in.

Moves us up into fifth, just three points off a Champions League place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Two wins in a row gets me out of the red zone on goal difference :)

7 boards related gameworlds, 1 win. Great day of results....

3-1 loss to Milan. Looks like my yearly bad run of form has begun!

Perparing for the new game engine ;)

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

• Advertisement

Panathinaikos outclassed Palmeiras and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Shatov scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Paloschi and Bou were also amongst the goalscorers.

Next week could be epic as 1st plays 3rd and little ol us(2nd) play the giants of schalke(4th)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement