Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

2-1 loss too Atlethico puts me in the drop zone again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Surely Barcelona can't be relegated twice?

:pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I managed a win myself!

Pity others around me had the same idea though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

We come out the right side of a 9 goal thriller to beat Portsmouth 5 4 and stay top of div 3. The 3 heavy weights of the division all won as well to stay 2nd 3rd and 4th so it's as you were.

Super Sunday belongs to division 3 this weekend as we take on 3rd placed Fiorentina who hammered us in the reverse fixture while it's a clash of the managerial geniuses as (extra) Ordinary Manager goes head to head with Mourinho!!

Good day on SM!

Dijks up to 85 and Oblak's concerns dropped! Hopefully this is the start to a good finish to the season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

The offer for Andraž ŠPORAR of NK Olimpija from Anzhi Makhachkala has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Liverpool supposedly interested, unbelievable stats for a 21 year old, 15 goals and 5 assists in 15 games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

richieffff wrote: »
    The offer for Andraž ŠPORAR of NK Olimpija from Anzhi Makhachkala has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Liverpool supposedly interested, unbelievable stats for a 21 year old, 15 goals and 5 assists in 15 games

Good on ya! Future star IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    :(

Upgrade inbound?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Upgrade inbound?

I hope not! I saw the changes that were made in the leagues that Colemania posted up a while back, the aesthetics of which look absolutely horrific! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Wilberto wrote: »
    I hope not! I saw the changes that were made in the leagues that Colemania posted up a while back, the aesthetics of which look absolutely horrific! :eek:

It doesn't look too bad I think. Could be worse. One thing I'd say is get rid of all your golden oldies now. I took over hull and had 87 rated players between 29-31 years old only worth about 1.5 million!

Colemania wrote:
    It doesn't look too bad I think. Could be worse. One thing I'd say is get rid of all your golden oldies now. I took over hull and had 87 rated players between 29-31 years old only worth about 1.5 million!

I have a club in the test GW, whilst the layout is much better it can be a but much on the eyes after a while, not sure why they have gone with such a dark theme....

I'm sure eventually we will get used to it

I wonder will it be a gradual deploy or big bang?

just wondering the fairness of changing the game engine midway through a season .... It could ruin a plucky underdogs chance of play-off positions / safety / european places .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

1 defeat in my last 10 games and my Liverpool team are now only a point off the top of Division 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

unkymo wrote: »
    1 defeat in my last 10 games and my Liverpool team are now only a point off the top of Division 2!

"my liverpool team"

made me laugh! :pac:

I'm sure eventually we will get used to it

I hope you're right.

Wilberto wrote:
    I hope you're right.

Me too, going by the feedback on the forums this might cause a few managers to leave!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos have lost to FC Schalke 04 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Joãozinho was on the scoresheet for his side.

We just got steam rolled.

Needed that ...

FC Porto beat Paris Saint-Germain 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Morata had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Iturbe was on the scoresheet for his side

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

7-0 away win versus Swoody's Juventus. Not sure where that result came from, but I'll take it. No stopping Atheltico though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Climb my precious, climb!!

2 wins on the bounce... Finally a bit of form, season is a complete write off at this stage but at least its something!

Oh, by the way, anyone know what sort of batteries go into Griezmann? 19 games no goals....... eh.........

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

2 wins on the bounce... Finally a bit of form, season is a complete write off at this stage but at least its something!

Oh, by the way, anyone know what sort of batteries go into Griezmann? 19 games no goals....... eh.........
    Carlos Bacca 22 games.....5 goals 6 assists....in Division 4!!
    Back when he was rated 88 in the same division he scored 21 goals and had 19 assists and the team around him was way weaker then :confused:

Take out the duracel ones, i had cheap aldi ones in em he was flying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Div 3 Super Sunday was a massive let down :(

We lost 3 1 at home to Fiorentina.
    After spending the first half of season struggling away from home it's gone vice versa for the second half and we can't buy a home victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

3 wins on the bounce for the villa. Playoffs now as close as relegation for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

A 5 - 1 win over Panathinaikos puts FC Schalke joint top of D3, dare we dream?

Hard luck Ordinary Man, sthis game has more ups and downs than a heures knickers.

AS Roma beat Manchester United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Higuaín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Jorginho was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Made hard work of that one, but it was much needed as the teams around us also won. Still only three points off Chelsea who are now third.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

0-0 draw with Rangers.

Willy, the colander, Cabellaro was man of the match.

• Advertisement

Squad has got to big again!

The following for decent cash offers.....

First team
    A.ORTOLÀ
    V.ALVARADO
    G.MARTÍNEZ
    A.YOUNES
    L.GRIFFITHS

Youth Team
    F.ÁLVAREZ
    L.PEREIRA
    G.MANCINI
    P.PUCHEGGER
    B.GASPAR
    D.WARMERDAM
    A.OIKONOMOU
    K.NAREY
    L.PITÉ
    E.ÁLVAREZ

Will probably listen to offers on most others in the youth team too (outside of Cancelo and Bakkali) so offer away lads!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement