Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

They've made it prettier thats about I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I wonder what way will the income work, will you get guaranteed transfer budget every season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

So is the picture of what positions a player can play in gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

So is the picture of what positions a player can play in gone?

Where was it before? Can't see it on the players profile anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

meh!

wl6zKIc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I had a bid in a Gold World (max value) this fellas min value has trebled now so my max bid wasnt even enough to make min value ... had to cancel and bid again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Where was it before? Can't see it on the players profile anyway

Am I imagining that there was a picture of positions in a players profile? That is where I thought it was.

Am I imagining that there was a picture of positions in a players profile? That is where I thought it was.

Same :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

they seem to have taken away the address concerns options

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Love that they are finally using the actual club badges :D

Why no crests for the German clubs? That why they sent that pm out looking for a German translator to ask DFD permission!
    Mourinho wrote: »
    Chat actually works in the mobile site now!

Does it work on tablets now so? Was on earlier and couldn't see this option.
    swoody wrote: »
    meh!

wl6zKIc.jpg

I expect my royalty payment in the post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

They've mad ****e of the positions. Grand they should have 3 CBs in 5-3-2 but AM wingers have to be pushed right up top, that's horse****e

I tink they said they would change it so AM RL could play there again. Not sure but I tink they said it on the forum. They'd better or I'm out of about 8 jobs haha

Yeah they warned that they would be removing that ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Oh yea they have!!!!

Best part of the update, you can no longer pay off concerns!!!!! No more 90s on the bench with any bit of luck

Oh yea they have!!!!

Best part of the update, you can no longer pay off concerns!!!!! No more 90s on the bench with any bit of luck

It'll make it hard but not impossible I'd imagine, bad for me and some others but good for the game in general.

FFS ... everything ... and I mean E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G is 2-3-4 more clicks than it used to

Tielemans = 24m :cool:

And this fella .... GRRRRR

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

WTF, why did nobody consult me about this:P bit of a shambles.

Where is the little flag on the top right gone that used to have a red marker if there was any 'notifications'?

Where is the little flag on the top right gone that used to have a red marker if there was any 'notifications'?

Mine didn't work for a long time.

I'm more annoyed that the message counter is gone from the main home screen that displays all your teams :( now it's just a little envelope that goes dark when everything is read, no counter

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

No. Just, no.

• Advertisement

I'd love to know how much they pay their developers / testers ( I know they have players test it too but they must have an inhouse test team) .... how does something soooooo buggy make it out?

!st and foremost dump the breaking news banner ... causing serious issues loading everytime you access a GW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

TThe new SM app is nearly as useless as the new boards app!

I'd love to know how much they pay their developers / testers ( I know they have players test it too but they must have an inhouse test team) .... how does something soooooo buggy make it out?

!st and foremost dump the breaking news banner ... causing serious issues loading everytime you access a GW

It's shocking so far. I can't imagine it would be a cheap site to make, I wonder what kind of money they make (profit). Can they afford good developers!? I would have thought so

BREAKING NEWS: SM DEVELOPERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT BACK AND SHOT ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

It's shocking so far. I can't imagine it would be a cheap site to make, I wonder what kind of money they make (profit). Can they afford good developers!? I would have thought so

I'm gonna be cynical and say they have seen growth slow in recent years not enough new players so they launched the single player game, don't know anyone who plays it. So they went back to the investors and got money for this revamp.

That or the owner paid his teenage son to develop it as a wknd project. I can't tell which.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

For anyone that doesn't know to use chat via the mobile site or the app look to the very top right, the two speech bubbles, click on it to see who's online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

The chat isn't great given flash is dropped.

We will have to set up a kik messenger group lol

Think what's app but you add each other via usernames and not numbers so no one will know you :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I go on my holidays for a few days and it's all gone Pete tong!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I don't think it's hyperbolic to say this is the worst thing that has ever happened.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I like it :o

I also love the fact that wingers can no longer play as wingbacks in 3-5-2, what manager in their right mind would play the likes of Ibe, Markovic or Sterling as a bloody wingback

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement