Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

How do I check the table without going through the match screen!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    How do I check the table without going through the match screen!? :confused:

Club - - -> Gameworld - - -> League

Missed the League tab :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lost AGAIN!! Thats 6 on the spin! really getting pi**ed off now. ive a good squad. better then most. Think its time for a break!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lost AGAIN!! Thats 6 on the spin! really getting pi**ed off now. ive a good squad. better then most. Think its time for a break!!

A Break? You are always away, stag do's, hen do's, weddings, holidays, drinking sessions,

Try staying around for a bit first :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Results in all my leagues are available on the mobile site, nothing on the desktop. This is hilarious.

However not only did Benfica win, I won in all 5 of my leagues playing tonight. This new game engine is spot on :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Results in all my leagues are available on the mobile site, nothing on the desktop. This is hilarious.

However not only did Benfica win, I won in all 5 of my leagues playing tonight. This new game engine is spot on :D

i lost in all 3 of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Spartak Mongo's 4-3 Juventus

Embarrassing result for Juventus according to a certain manager :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I hate it, i normally do with new things, but can't see me getting used to this.

Left my teams as they were as it was awkward even picking a team with how things were displayed on my laptop screen.

I won in both my gameworlds, but you have to go looking for your result.

You seem to have to go looking for everything, got to the league table and they seem to have the top 3 and then 4th 5th and 6th separated by black lines, what is going on there?

I am the same, hate change but this is something i can't get into at all. Have just quit a few of my teams, down to three and can see one maybe two of those going aswell before the end of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Beat Celtic 3-2 with 3-5-2 despite it saying none of my midfield were in the correct positions and apparently Gaya as a LB isn't back far enough lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

0-1 loss to benfica ... oh well its not like its a derb..... ah crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Realistic game engine my arse. His gk got a 4 yet he won 3-2 with a vastly inferior team

Oh ... This lad ...

Is coming to Porto

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Well that was an ordeal to find out how I did tonight but was eventually worth it to find out we bet Bremen 3 0.

Keep pace with top dogs Schalke and Fiorentina.

New game engine and I see Griezmann is off the mark!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Can't complain to be honest. Won in all my gameworlds except one. Finally stopped the rot at Udinese with a 3 nil win against Rangers. Changed formation too so must have helped!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Found this:

*Soccer Manager Spiel*

tumblr_inline_mjtx16NkJM1qz4rgp.gif

Seriously though.....

So ...

1. How do you share a result into the newsfeed?
    2. How do you load a datapack
    3. Where is the rest of my shortlist ... one page wont cut it
    4. Is there a quicker way to get to the home screen(list of GWs) other than clicking SM - SM WORLDS? .... like a home button?
    5. The Envelope counter for messages would be nice
    6. The little clag which can alert you of chatter on something you have posted
    7. That damn breaking news ticker is killing performance
    8. ....

btw, chat is dislaying ok for me running the site at 90% of zoom

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

gerp99 wrote: »
    Realistic game engine my arse. His gk got a 4 yet he won 3-2 with a vastly inferior team

Dunno.....

They fixed Griezmann! Bagged a brace!!!

Dunno.....

They fixed Griezmann! Bagged a brace!!!

spartak won too .... not sure about the engine just yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lyon quit!!!!!

• Advertisement

Lyon quit!!!!!

Yeah and has accused me of being the new Rangers manager apparently be used manage Basel which was also "me"

If I was I def wouldn't have given an 89, a 22 year old 87 and a 19 year old 82 for Mastour a 78 or something when he was added?

Sure didn't Porto get Juanmi for Santon that time too, I suppose I'm Porto as well?

Edit: I just noticed he said the "the SMFA said there was nothing too it" so obviously he reported it/me and they said I was in the clear so?

Mourinho wrote: »
    Yeah and has accused me of being the new Rangers manager apparently be used manage Basel which was also "me"

If I was I def wouldn't have given an 89, a 22 year old 87 and a 19 year old 82 for Mastour a 78 or something when he was added?

Sure didn't Porto get Juanmi for Santon that time too, I suppose I'm Porto as well?

You are me? Man this is getting confusing!:confused::confused:

I am Spartacus.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm Brian, and so's my wife.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I'm Brian, and so's my wife.

your wife is 'So' or 'Brian'? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Now all the icons at the bottom of the screen are gone so I can't check the league or change my tactics.....

Can't believe pool beat my Man City team in D2 as wel tonight :(

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

A 1-1 draw at panathanaikos sees us lose more ground on the top trio of schalke, fiorentina and malaga who all seem to have an aversion to losing. After a clear the air talk between manager and players it has been decided that we are going to less like a lvg managed team and more like a ossie ardilles team to see if we can either blast our way back into contention or go out in a blaze of glory

Lads we currently have Kik Messenger group going with:

FC Schalke
    Lazio
    Man City
    FC Porto
    Malaga

Anyone else wanna join your welcome!

• Advertisement

A 1-1 draw at panathanaikos sees us lose more ground on the top trio of schalke, fiorentina and malaga who all seem to have an aversion to losing. After a clear the air talk between manager and players it has been decided that we are going to less like a lvg managed team and more like a ossie ardilles team to see if we can either blast our way back into contention or go out in a blaze of glory

go for the pardew approach ... change nothing, blame the fans, scrape survival

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement