Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I actually won a game!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I actually won a game!!!!

I felt sorry for you! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Flippin joke, I can't get on the mobile site at all

I can't get past the new database pop-up

Have pressed everything :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Wilberto ...

3-0?!

Thats uncalled for!

Era, you're effectively safe anyway and I'm still fighting for a Champions League place, ergo, I needed the win more! :D :P :pac:

AS Roma beat FC Porto 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gervinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gomes and Rojo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Rojo with a goal and a clean sheet on his debut! :D How did Lamela do for you Tupac? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Michy BATSHUAYI +1 to 88 :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Michy BATSHUAYI +1 to 88 :D

Only for the apparent poor team that he's in he'd be 89!

This might make you feel a little better about the result of our game GT:
    AS Roma beat Juventus 3 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.
    Higuaín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gervinho and Hernanes were also amongst the goalscorers.
    AS Roma went through 4 - 0 on aggregate.

Into the quarter finals of a competition we hope to not be in next season! :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    Only for the apparent poor team that he's in he'd be 89!

100%, He is a better player than Benteke ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote:
    Rojo with a goal and a clean sheet on his debut! How did Lamela do for you Tupac?

He took the day off....

Along with the other 10!

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Michy BATSHUAYI +1 to 88

I see they reviewed a few Marseille players.... Nothing for Rekik??? Very odd

• Advertisement

Maybe they're not finished yet? :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Bernardo Silva gets a +1 to 89 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Jesus i need a centre half..lol

Maldjd23 wrote:
    Jesus i need a centre half..lol

Bet ye all wish ye bought Rojo off me now!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Mastour & Odergaard would be available for the right deal if anyone's interested at all.

Mourinho wrote: »
    Mastour & Odergaard would be available for the right deal if anyone's interested at all.

Me!
    Lets talk

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MDwyer

besides soccer manager can any 1 recommend a good free game online? doesnt have too be soccer. i am bored out of mind haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

At pathanaikos we now have a new and strangely odd problem. Due to rises of late we cannot fit all our 87 and up players in the match day squad. Now to get our first 89 rated and it will be a massive turnaround in the last year

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Boca Juniors 2-1 Wolfsburg, Boca come from 1 down to beat the league leaders making it 5 wins on the bounce......up to 3rd now division 3 beckons. Goals from gyan and rudnevs ftw!!😀

Complacency from Wolfsburg before the game, klopp type conversation with the team needed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

When you're busy at work and tink it's just a cup game not the cup final so swap out all your senior players then fluke the win anyway.

Borussia Dortmund beat Newcastle United 4 - 1 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 1 - 1.

Leitner scored the only goal for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Stupid game. New realistic game engine eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Veratti up to 93 now, he's becoming priceless.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Veratti up to 93 now, he's becoming priceless.

Litterally bought him yesterday in another GW and have him in 2-3 others

Just noticed (in the latest Gold Championship) that when you make a bid and include a p/x ... the value of the p/x player doesnt seem to differ between your chairman and their chairman.

before you use to get 2 values of the bid, your own chairmans and the other chairmans ... seems to be gone now

Just noticed (in the latest Gold Championship) that when you make a bid and include a p/x ... the value of the p/x player doesnt seem to differ between your chairman and their chairman.

before you use to get 2 values of the bid, your own chairmans and the other chairmans ... seems to be gone now

Every player across every GW is valued the same now it seems

GT_TDI_150 wrote:

Yes....

They have simplified things right across the board, same with the tactics

So....... side show Bob is still 2 points a better player than Marquinhos (hands off Barca!!!!!)

Where did I put my coat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Yeah they said from very early on the differing chairmen values were going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos outclassed Cruzeiro and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Shatov and Joãozinho were amongst the goalscorers.

Big win tonight considering there's a little wobbling by teams ahead of us

Made a little tweek for tonights game ...

dropped Morata back in the 3 AMs and put Batshuayi up top...

Result ... 2 Goals for Bats, 1 goal and an assist for Morata

Porto 3-2 Juve ...

39pts!

• Advertisement

A draw, not so bad. Dropped a place but if I can hit 40 I think I'm safe. 5 points to go, 8 matches

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement