Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Bacca sent off,banned for 3 games!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Frustrating 1 all draw yet again.

8 shots on target to one but its 2 points dropped away to Estudiantes.

8 games to go, looks like exciting finishes at top of divisions 2 & 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Beaten again...Season is falling apart thanks to the new positional changes...Ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Beaten again...Season is falling apart thanks to the new positional changes...Ah well...

OFFLOAD (those that cant play where they are told) TO ME!

Damn you SM....

Paid 1.2m for Soufiene Moussa .. an 18yr 77 rated .... 2 days later he's a 27yr 77rated :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

AS Roma beat Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Higuaín scored the winner for AS Roma and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Neuer really deserved man of the match though. We could have had about five (at least) if it wasn't for him. Then again, I suppose he is rated 96 for a reason.

Still though, we're up into third now although there's only one point separating us and fifth placed Napoli. We're still only 16 points behind the leaders Atletico though with 24 to play for so there's still hope! :P :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Paid 1.2m for Soufiene Moussa .. an 18yr 77 rated .... 2 days later he's a 27yr 77rated

They grow up so fast!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Swoody will wet himself when he sees Pogbas +1

I await the gif in great anticipation...:D

KERSPLAT! wrote:

SM timing is awful!

Pog deserved 93 long time ago imo but they give it to him at a time where Juve have been terrible! Bit of a resurgence as of late and the team is still early doors considering the summer departures but Pogba has not been at his best.....

That said, Dybala was robbed! Should have got 90 easily

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

So....

Should I be expecting a rise for Mahrez or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

6c944f4b922b8021db958297d2713f83.jpg

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I await the gif in great anticipation...:D

2P8spqI.gif

now, it would be a dream if Elseid Hysaj gets a bump to 88/89 in this update :)

but i've given up on martins indi ever going to 89 unless he joins united this january :(

A massive thank you to Wilberto ...

3months ago I had struck a deal with the then Roma manager (cant name him here ;)), this deal included Porto to get Chris Smalling but due to him being TBd and me needing a defender quick, we agreed to use Toprak in the deal and that we would swap Toprak with Smalling once both TBs are up... but .... when the Sporting job became available that Roma manager went back to his home patch. So as it stood, the final part my deal was dead.

I approached the new Roma manager, 'Wilberto Swift' and asked if how he'd feel about completing the deal when the time came. He instantly accepted. So as a token I threw a youth at the deal also. He could have told me to take a running one, but didnt.

Much appreciated!

Chris SMALLING has completed his move to FC Porto from AS Roma in a swap deal for Ömer TOPRAK and Ajú MADGER

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Stefan SAVIĆ has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Rangers in a swap deal for Ivan PERIŠIĆ and John TERRY

Fair enough. Threw it in as a counter offer yesterday, logged in today to see it completed. Not sure how balanced or whatever it was, but I've never had much love for Perisic, and wanted to play Mane ahead of him anyway. Terry, I've been after a replacement for a while, and Savic is a young 90 rated defender. So happy enough with the deal :)

Thanks to the Ranger's manager for being very easy to deal with :)

Jeison MURILLO with the +1 to 88 as well. While he's on loan at the moment, he's probably going to be my long term defender. Hoping the talks of Real and Barca being interested in him pays off :P

Lord TSC wrote:
    Stefan SAVIĆ has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Rangers in a swap deal for Ivan PERIŠIĆ and John TERRY

Lord TSC wrote:
    Fair enough. Threw it in as a counter offer yesterday, logged in today to see it completed. Not sure how balanced or whatever it was, but I've never had much love for Perisic, and wanted to play Mane ahead of him anyway. Terry, I've been after a replacement for a while, and Savic is a young 90 rated defender. So happy enough with the deal

You won on that deal by an absolute landslide imo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Chat seems broken for me; can see people trying to message me but the chat box isn't showing up at all :/

is ljajic to 90 a possibility?

swoody wrote:
    is ljajic to 90 a possibility?

No, he's not played enough for inter imo... Their squad is massive! It's hard to nail down a regular enough spot. Also he's too inconsistent, especially for Roma, was brilliant one week and average the next... He needs to show his quality week in week out, he's defo got it!

Icardi with a brace :)

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Icardi with a brace :)

Missed the first but the second was a bullet! He will get 91 for sure

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Chat seems broken for me; can see people trying to message me but the chat box isn't showing up at all :/

works fine on the new gui ...

ok...

Looking to TRADE Migniolet for a DC ... Let me know what ya got

No, he's not played enough for inter imo... Their squad is massive! It's hard to nail down a regular enough spot. Also he's too inconsistent, especially for Roma, was brilliant one week and average the next... He needs to show his quality week in week out, he's defo got it!

nailed on so..... ;)

Be great if SM was watching the Spanish football...... Laporte, Saul and GRIEZMANN!!!!!! all on the scoresheet!

0-1 away win @ Arsenal...

42pts!!!!!

Unbelievable Jeff!

2-0 Home win v Inter and on to 3 points, pretty close to safe I'd say.

Christ Atletico are on fire, 21 points the lead with 7 to play. Has the be the biggest winning margin in the GW across all divisions!?

Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Yet another bloody draw....

12 shots on target to 3 but we still finish 2 all at home to WBA :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Yet another bloody draw....

12 shots on target to 3 but we still finish 2 all at home to WBA

Cracking up, cracking up, you're just cracking up (PS we just got a draw too)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Paris Saint-Germain in their Division 1 fixture.

Bad loss drops us back into the relegaiton zone after keeping just ahead of it for a good while.

Need a serious turn around coming into the seasons end.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

2 nil win against Athletic Bilbao, one of my bogey teams, to keep me in the race for promotion. Gonna go to the wire!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement