Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Maybe i was way off but i expected fabian johnson to get a +1 not just a position change today. I'm starting to doubt my judgement of established players and when they get to 88 or 89

I held on to him for a while but wasn't patient enough with him so sold him. They don't like giving Udinese rejects a rise :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Highlights of mine are

Weigl +2 to 87
    Goretzka +1 to 88
    Kimmich +2 to 85
    Loris Karius +1 to 88

Brant, Sule and Werner all +1 to 86, slowly but surely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

So where to next?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Only realised neither Lucas Moura or Kurzawa went up..Pity...Especially Moura

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Only realised neither Lucas Moura or Kurzawa went up..Pity...Especially Moura

Hate lucas moura....

Little fella collect the football figures and in 25 packs (one player in each pack) he's had lucas 7 times!!

Cant stand the sight of him at this stage :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    So where to next?

Ingurland or Spain...

Prob Ingurland

I assume everyone is having the same chat issues yeah? Its practically useless on tablet

Maybe i was way off but i expected fabian johnson to get a +1 not just a position change today. I'm starting to doubt my judgement of established players and when they get to 88 or 89

Don't worry you might not see it til March or the summer. Sometimes they give players a bump randomly instead of reviewing an entire league.

Other times they review a league, move to another then pop back and bump a player they missed. When I had Bernat they done Germany, moved to England then randomly gave Bernat a bump to 91. It will come eventually if they deserve a bump.

I assume everyone is having the same chat issues yeah? Its practically useless on tablet

Yep! I see a giant version of people's profile pics and when you tap it the chats is lines of black that scrolls upwards on its own!

Newcastle, villa and Sunderland got absolutely slated in today's ratings review!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I cant seem to get into any of my gameworlds on the mobile site this morning

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Colemania wrote: »
    Newcastle, villa and Sunderland got absolutely slated in today's ratings review!

in newcastles case rightfully so ... BUT ...

Riviere now has the same rating as Ayoze Perez?!? Surely Perez to 87 wouldnt be too much to ask for?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Guzan down to 87. I badly need a new keeper

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Guzan down to 87. I badly need a new keeper

Migniolet

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Riviere now has the same rating as Ayoze Perez?!? Surely Perez to 87 wouldnt be too much to ask for?

Ayoze should have got a +1 or +2 for sure... Pretty much robbed there....

Anyone thing Jose will get the sack today??

Possibly. Something just isn't right there and change is needed. I don't think Mourinho is the man to turn them around. He has always inherited a fairly good team, won trophies with them or at least had them top 3 and then left them in a good position.

Chelsea still have a super squad, they're just not performing under him. Costa has been found out, hazard and fabregas are in dire form and the defence is all over the shop.

Still yet to do a transfer between managed clubs this season, not for the lack of trying, so hoping to do one now if possible...

Since maggio got his downgrade to 88, I'm in need of a right back. Wouldn't mind a striker also as I don't know how long okazaki and guerrero can hold their 89 ratings.

Need to both be 89+ or be a youngster with good potential.

I wonder will he get one transfer window to try sort it?

If he told Abramovic at the start of the season that Terry isnt up to the task but they failed to bring in stones ... then maybe they bring in stones and give him to the end of the season.

I predict Costa out in January ... Teixtera(?) Shakthar lad in maybe
    Terry AND Ivanovic out ... 2 youthful defenders to come in.

He need nothing in midfield, just needs to change what ever he is saying to them as it isnt working

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Be harsh enough, Schalke are top of their division!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I wonder will he get one transfer window to try sort it?

If he told Abramovic at the start of the season that Terry isnt up to the task but they failed to bring in stones ... then maybe they bring in stones and give him to the end of the season.

I predict Costa out in January ... Teixtera(?) Shakthar lad in maybe
    Terry AND Ivanovic out ... 2 youthful defenders to come in.

He need nothing in midfield, just needs to change what ever he is saying to them as it isnt working

Stones is going nowhere! At least not in January anyways - they will end up signing someone like Kolodzciak or Ely

• Advertisement

Any predictions for rises in England and Spain?

It'll be very interesting to see how overboard they go with mahrez and vardy. Both will go to 88 at least but wouldn't be surprised if they got bumped to 89. They are top of the league after all.... Was hoping shelvey would get a bump to 88 but they did Swansea today so not looking likely.

I despise Chelsea but don't think a lot of their players deserve to drop in ratings, with exception of Terry and Ivanovic maybe. Ozil may get a rise and coutinho might also

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I have Leicester in a gold championship world so hoping they go mental ;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Colemania wrote:
    Still yet to do a transfer between managed clubs this season, not for the lack of trying, so hoping to do one now if possible...

My door is always open!

KERSPLAT! wrote:

They BETTER BE GOOD TO ATLETICO!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Colemania wrote: »
    It'll be very interesting to see how overboard they go with mahrez and vardy. Both will go to 88 at least but wouldn't be surprised if they got bumped to 89. They are top of the league after all.... Was hoping shelvey would get a bump to 88 but they did Swansea today so not looking likely.

I despise Chelsea but don't think a lot of their players deserve to drop in ratings, with exception of Terry and Ivanovic maybe. Ozil may get a rise and coutinho might also

Fabregas definitely needs a drop from 95

They BETTER BE GOOD TO ATLETICO!!!!

Who do you think should rise? I've only Koke and I don't think he'll hit 94... What do you think?

I'm still in awe of the Muller +1 :D

Who do you think should rise? I've only Koke and I don't think he'll hit 94... What do you think?

I'm still in awe of the Muller +1 :D

I've Saul Niguez in a couple of gameworlds and if he doesn't rise, I'll sell Biglia for cash! *

*Ya right.....

**** off the lot of ye commenting on my employment status! :(

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i'm still waiting for the bump for the best playa in the prem and my jewel of Juve

M
    A
    N
    U
    E
    L

L
    A
    N
    Z
    I
    N