Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Migniolet

Would love him but have no Belgians to trade for him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

They BETTER BE GOOD TO ATLETICO!!!!

They always are

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Who do you think should rise? I've only Koke and I don't think he'll hit 94... What do you think?

I'm still in awe of the Muller +1 :D

Oblak
    Godin
    Jimenez
    Felipe Luis (how he couldn't get a game at Chelsea :eek: )
    Saul
    Koke
    Thiago (was brilliant until he got a bad injury, he may have not done enough)
    Carrasco (again, he had games where he was just unplayable)
    Correa
    Oli Torres

and of course, their best player by miles, Griezmann! he's right up there with best, I agree with Simeone when he said he was shocked that Griezmann (and Godin) were left off the Ballon D'Or shortlist, he's been that good...

Pity that Jackson has hot hit the ground running (latest injury didn't help) if he had shown his Porto form from the start of the season a 92 would have been assured

I think the rest of the squad are pretty much maxxed as is, likes of Juanfran and Gabi (though he again has been brilliant for them) but the biggest one that has not delivered IMO (even more than Jackson) is Vietto, he's young though so he will deliver for them, eventually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Not sure if they'll bump Koke again so soon but if they do I'll be a very happy man!

With Lahm dropping and a big name midfielder on his way in January I'll be letting one of the big names go I'd say, hopefully get in a 91+ right or centre back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Would love him but have no Belgians to trade for him :D

not often i'd give advice but i'd avoid mignolet like the plague

• Advertisement

Chicharito has arrived in Rome!!!! Probably overpaid but been a big fan of his and he is on fire for Leverkusen!

Also, Matic avoiding the drop in the Chelsea cull! Pretty pleased about that as he has had some real shockers.... Surprised Hazard managed to escape though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Chicharito has arrived in Rome!!!! Probably overpaid but been a big fan of his and he is on fire for Leverkusen!

Also, Matic avoiding the drop in the Chelsea cull! Pretty pleased about that as he has had some real shockers.... Surprised Hazard managed to escape though!

They mightn't be finished with Chelseas review yet so we'll see! Shelves got his long awaited +1 to 88 anyway! Now who wants him? :P

Colemania wrote:
    They mightn't be finished with Chelseas review yet so we'll see! Shelves got his long awaited +1 to 88 anyway! Now who wants him?

I'd say they are, They seem to be just ploughing through teams this time round.

They probably have enough going on trying to fix the 'update'

I'd say they are, They seem to be just ploughing through teams this time round.

They probably have enough going on trying to fix the 'update'

They did Swansea in 2 parts anyway so you wouldn't know

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I'm definitely on the verge of quitting guys, this review has just confirmed that this game is run by a bunch of prats.

Willian gets a +1 for what? A few crosses that ended up going in? If he had got it during/at the end of last season, no complaints at all - any other players getting boosted to 92 when they are hovering just above the relegation zone? Just checking.....

No complaints about Ramirez dropping, been coming for a while to be fair

But poor Behrami, who has been injured most of the season gets a -1, complete and utter nonsense

Ben Foster, who has been injured all season gets a -1, for what exactly? Are we expecting a -1 for Mignolet - a GK who makes more "mistakes" than Tiger Woods in a whore house? So Mig will stay at 90 whereas Foster couldn't possibly stay on 88!!

How can a player drop if they aren't playing due to injury, who votes for these adjustments, does anyone know? Or is this the same gang of fanboys since the game began? The same gang too busy high fiving each other with one hand and stroking their dicks with the other to know what's going on in the football world

Apologies

/rant

• Advertisement

tbh this round of changes seems unbalanced in cases alright ...

I go back to my Ayoze Perez VS Emanuel Riviere comparison from earlier and it is an easy one to make as they are both newcastle players ....

Perez has been 1 of 3 players that have stood out at newcastle ( along Wijnaldum and Sissoko (sometimes)), yet he is stranded on 86 where the lad that cant get a on the pitch got a -1 to 86 ...

In no way are these players at the same level!

Oh and Atletico ALWAYS get good rating reviews ... Its the one thing that has stood out to me over hte few years playing this that they get a fair amount of +'s each time Spain is reviewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Oh and Atletico ALWAYS get good rating reviews ... Its the one thing that has stood out to me over hte few years playing this that they get a fair amount of +'s each time Spain is reviewed.

sm's recent christmas bass and atlético was handing out presents :rolleyes:

bSdzFuU.gif

Picking up from the conversation yesterday, Mourinho has been sacked!

So who's applying for Schalke then? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Colemania wrote: »
    Picking up from the conversation yesterday, Mourinho has been sacked!

So who's applying for Schalke then? :P

He played too much trust in those German kids ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote:

It's probably got to do with them punching above their weight and actually winning the league in the best league in the world which is utterly dominated by 2 names...

That and the CL final....

Other than that I agree with you. Disgraceful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

In all seriousness in regards to my namesake, bad move. Gonna have the pleasure of watching Chelsea go in circles with interim managers and all that jazz yet again.

IMO there's more to this than just lads playing bad/bad management, I'd put money on players thinking they run that dressing room.

If I was a manager being offered that job first thing I'd tell Abramovich is Terry (yeah I know he's **** this season but you know he'll try and weasel another one year deal) is out, no pay as you play even for cover, no coaching role, nothing. Give him a send off end of season to keep the fans happy and that's it.

I'd have my suspicions about Fabregas too and would be looking to move him on. I'd also move on Costa cause his temperament is no benefit on the pitch, I'm just waiting until he does Vinnie Jones and crushes some fellas sack.

Mourinho wrote:
    If I was a manager being offered that job first thing I'd tell Abramovich is Terry (yeah I know he's **** this season but you know he'll try and weasel another one year deal) is out, no pay as you play even for cover, no coaching role, nothing. Give him a send off end of season to keep the fans happy and that's it.

Apparently the Stones talk was to replace Terry... So Jose had a handle on this, I agree with you, I'd have kept him and told him get rid of whoever he wants... There is a virus in that dressing room for sure.

Honestly though, ye can have LVG

Apparently the Stones talk was to replace Terry... So Jose had a handle on this, I agree with you, I'd have kept him and told him get rid of whoever he wants... There is a virus in that dressing room for sure.

Honestly though, ye can have LVG

Wasn't a big fan of Ferguson but one thing I always greatly admired is he didn't let that crap happen and ruthlessly threw out any player that started to get too big for his boots whether it was trying to boss the dressing room or just had his head in the clouds ala Beckham.

Mourinho wrote:
    Wasn't a big fan of Ferguson but one thing I always greatly admired is he didn't let that crap happen and ruthlessly threw out any player that started to get too big for his boots whether it was trying to boss the dressing room or just had his head in the clouds ala Beckham.

Last of a dying breed that guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Mourinho wrote: »

He lamented his decision to let Stam go - but he knew he had to do it - was an annoying bastard for us non-United fans but there is no doubt he is the greatest manager in my time, and I doubt there is any that will top him either

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Sunderlands hopes of reaching the playoffs has come to end after somehow managing to lose to 10 man Anzhi tonight :mad:

Play the runnaway league leaders they said,

Be grand they said.

Porto 1 - 5 Atletico

Congrats Atleti, crazy early for the league to be wrapped up

So who's your most important/best performing players this season?

For FC Schalke 04:

Ciro Immobile has 21 goals in 26
    Paco Alcacer has 13 in 29
    Patrick Hermann with 10 in 29

Then Tello with 13 and Hermann with 12 assists

Reus with 9 and 7... I won't bother with the rest. Flipping dire season. Big change due in January. We'll see how that goes!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tupac, apologies for not getting back to you about the Schurrle offer. Was considering it but the Hernandez deal got accepted before I could respond. Think you got a better player than Schurrle anyway :P

I'm run off my feet at the moment IRL; I run an online toy shop and it's Xmas...so yeaaaaah, mad busy. Will probably throw in a few offers to people over the next few days though, just cause I wanna rebuild the team to get some more interest back in the game. :)

Congrats Ath Madrid. Seriously good season. Hopefully I'll get up to take it back off you next season ;)

Benzema 22 games, 16 goals 11 assists 1 alleged attempt at blackmailing a teamate

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Reus with 9 and 7... I won't bother with the rest. Flipping dire season. Big change due in January. We'll see how that goes!

Hes a top player that Reus ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement