Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

gerp99 wrote: »
    Hes a top player that Reus ;)

Worth big bucks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Tupac, apologies for not getting back to you about the Schurrle offer. Was considering it but the Hernandez deal got accepted before I could respond. Think you got a better player than Schurrle anyway :P

I'm run off my feet at the moment IRL; I run an online toy shop and it's Xmas...so yeaaaaah, mad busy. Will probably throw in a few offers to people over the next few days though, just cause I wanna rebuild the team to get some more interest back in the game. :)

Is that offers of toys or what?

I know of a few people who will want some to throw out of their prams . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Shaqiri with 17 goals and 11 assists from left mid
    Okazaki with 15 goals and 10 assists up front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Is that offers of toys or what?

I know of a few people who will want some to throw out of their prams . . .

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! *wags finger*

Colemania wrote: »
    Shaqiri with 17 goals and 11 assists from left mid
    Okazaki with 15 goals and 10 assists up front

Nice! Great stats from a mid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Badly needed first win in 4 with 5 2 away win at Cruzeiro.

Massive game on Sunday night against 4th placed Panathinaikos. The winner should be able to keep Fiorentina honest I race for runner up spot behind all but promoted Schalke, the loser would have to win their last 5 to have any chance.

I'm 1 point from 15 against the other 3 teams in top 4 this season so not exactly optimistic!

Congrats to Atletico. Serious season, only dropped points in 5 games so far and can still break the 100 point barrier :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Mourinho wrote: »
    So who's your most important/best performing players this season?

For FC Schalke 04:

Ciro Immobile has 21 goals in 26
    Paco Alcacer has 13 in 29
    Patrick Hermann with 10 in 29

Then Tello with 13 and Hermann with 12 assists

Joaozinho has 17 goals and 18 assists in 31 games on the wing, next best is cm lemoine with 7 goals:o. 1 man team, we're only a 1 man team:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Badly needed first win in 4 with 5 2 away win at Cruzeiro.

Massive game on Sunday night against 4th placed Panathinaikos. The winner should be able to keep Fiorentina honest I race for runner up spot behind all but promoted Schalke, the loser would have to win their last 5 to have any chance.

I'm 1 point from 15 against the other 3 teams in top 4 this season so not exactly optimistic!

Congrats to Atletico. Serious season, only dropped points in 5 games so far and can still break the 100 point barrier :eek:

A win for malaga ends our promotion ambitions, a win for us just makes things more interesting. A draw won't be much good to either team

Joaozinho has 17 goals and 18 assists in 31 games on the wing, next best is cm lemoine with 7 goals:o. 1 man team, we're only a 1 man team:P

I should pay off your next opponent to break his legs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

I should pay off your next opponent to break his legs :p

What ya offering?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Tupac, apologies for not getting back to you about the Schurrle offer. Was considering it but the Hernandez deal got accepted before I could respond. Think you got a better player than Schurrle anyway :P

I'm run off my feet at the moment IRL; I run an online toy shop and it's Xmas...so yeaaaaah, mad busy. Will probably throw in a few offers to people over the next few days though, just cause I wanna rebuild the team to get some more interest back in the game. :)

No panic!

I had quite a few deals on the go at once so it really was a case of first come first serve!

You can always make me an offer on Matic ;)

Same boat!

J.NEYMAR (Goals: 17, Assists: 14)

Jackson bagged 10 alright so he is worth a mention, Griezmann has been nothing short of atrocious though! 2 goals and 3 assists.....

Bright side, only 6 games left :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Thanks all. At long last Atleti are Champions and have just been installed as bookies favourites for relegation next season.

I've a few side targets I'm aiming for, 100 goals, 100 points ect... Would be a nice way to sign off a fantastic season.

Top players: all them!

Lewandowski Goals 22 Assists 14 MOM 12
    Silva Goals 19 Assists 16
    Costa Goals 15 Assists 11

Will listen to offers for costa. I'm away this weekend, but will review all offers next Monday or Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

28 games / 11 goals / 6 assists - Morata
    26 games / 7 goals / 2 assists - Iturbe
    13 games / 2 goals / 1 assist - Batshuayi

How am still in D1?!?

Oh Congrats to PSV too on the shield win!

EDIT: ahem,

could be a bit more active in the oul market though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Oh Congrats to PSV too on the shield win!

EDIT: ahem,

could be a bit more active in the oul market though!!!
    The deal reported to be worth 2,800,000 involving Martin LINNES of Molde FK and PSV has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

hJH8srN.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

So Mahrez got another bump (+2) to 89, which of course I'm happy with - but then I saw something that put me in rage mode again

Martial gets a +2 to 89 as well - so are we saying that these two have had the exact same impact and made the exact same improvements to their games in the first half of this season?

Bollox!!

Swoody's conspiracy theory strikes again!!

P.S. I'm aware that I'm turning into a keyboard warrior - if it ever gets too much feel free to tell me...

@ Swoody.... (On phone and can't quote for some reason!)

Regarding PSV, I meant interaction with other managed clubs!

Stop moaning!

Would it be too far to way The Ultimate 'keyboard' warrior!!

Edit... Not coming across as a joke, but it is it is!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Vardy up to 89.

• Advertisement

Stop moaning!

Would it be too far to way The Ultimate 'keyboard' warrior!!

Edit... Not coming across as a joke, but it is it is!!!!

b0a69c05e347257035a116feb42b65fa.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Schweinsteiger down 1 to 93 :( And he loses the AMC position.

Wonder if United are done though; would be very happy if Felaini kept his 91 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

RIP Willy Caballero, -1 to 88, he's for sale for cash if anyone wants an 88 rated keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

@ Swoody.... (On phone and can't quote for some reason!)

Regarding PSV, I meant interaction with other managed clubs!

We could say that of most managers, i generally do deals with the same 4 or 5 managers. Nobody else even bothers replying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Come on lads spit it out. How in gods name can you bid more than the asking price for players? There's obviously a trick ye all know how to bid above it and I've pretty much lost out on all the newly added players from yesterday because of it :(

Does anyone want Schmelzer or Lulic?

Willing to straight swap for a DR or DC of similar value/rating

Nothing against them but the update has scuppered my formations

Schweinsteiger down 1 to 93 :( And he loses the AMC position.

Wonder if United are done though; would be very happy if Felaini kept his 91 :P

Hope not! Was hoping Darmian would sneak an undeserved 91 :P:P

IMO, they got Smalling wrong (should have been 91, Utd are still a massive club and he is their best defender) and Rooney wrong, he's been utter **** and no way he should be rated even 90, utterly useless... 4 points difference between him and Martilal now, some joke

Hope not! Was hoping Darmian would sneak an undeserved 91 :P:P

IMO, they got Smalling wrong (should have been 91, Utd are still a massive club and he is their best defender) and Rooney wrong, he's been utter **** and no way he should be rated even 90, utterly useless... 4 points difference between him and Martilal now, some joke

Spot on about Smalling, he has had a stand out season so far - it's telling that United have fallen apart at the back since he's been injured

Anyone else get a free custom game world added to their account?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyone else get a free custom game world added to their account?

Yep

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement