Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Cash??

Like I said ... its monday night, no one here to see this :D

No sorry mate, for Thiago I cant do cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Like I said ... its monday night, no one here to see this :D

No sorry mate, for Thiago I cant do cash.

how about a swap deal with vidal?

swoody wrote: »
    how about a swap deal with vidal?

What do I need to put with Thiago to make that happen?

What do I need to put with Thiago to make that happen?

have you a right back with potential and over 88?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Give ya Kane and a bag of chips.

i'm on a low carbs diet so chips are a no no, unless they're sweet potato chips?

• Advertisement

have you a right back with potential and over 88?

Depends, do you rate Santon in that bracket?

Depends, do you rate Santon in that bracket?

not really do you not have an other right backs?

not of the young variety

not of the young variety

a bulging suitcase of cash might convince me that santons a rightback or matic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

The offer of 70,000 for Stephaine Roche of Peamount United has been accepted. The deal will be completed within 24 hours.

• Advertisement

just logged into SM there..... alderweireld > santon

Guys,

Thiago Al........ Yeah him at Bayern n RL.... Starting to warm to the idea of moving him on....

PM me on SM, will be online l8r.

Sooo, it appears that Thiago will be moving on ... :cool:

Alex Sandro has decided it is time he come back to Porto so has made himself available for p/e. When Shaqira's brother heard Sandro's reminiscing about the good old days, he decided that Porto must be the place to be and begged to be included in the p/e too.

This wouldnt be a deal involving the Porto manager without at least some youth / belgian involvement ... well, it has both... BAKKALI, Zakaria and ADAMA, Traoré will also travel to the Estádio Do Dragão ;)

while i'm here, anyone want luiz gustavo?

two young 89 rated players with potential (centerback and forward) and i'll let gustavo go....

Tonight has something of a transfer deadline day feel about it ...(Short of going out to sit in my car and lean out the window to announce potential deals that is) ...

Anyway,... I returned from the negotiations in Italy to find Balde KEITA sitting on my doorstep, sent home from his loan spell @ Rangers.

He is available for loan again, D3 or D4's, first come first served.

Balde KEITA (19yr - 85) - AM(RL),F(RLC)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Only have league games to concentrate on so all my players rated 86 or less are available to loan

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Only have league games to concentrate on so all my players rated 86 or less are available to loan

See!!!

Transfer deadline day! :D:D:D

I returned from the negotiations in Italy to find Balde KEITA sitting on my doorstep, sent home from his loan spell @ Rangers.

Malaga did the same to Rodrigo Caio, he is now on my list of enemies....

Bz5fX_gCcAEBQer.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Eriksen up one and Soldado down one :D best I could've hoped for

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lads does anyone even bother reading this thread anymore??

3 Bids for Boateng AFTER I posted the deal with City here???

I find it hard to believe that other managers don't check this thread Regularly, and especially managers of the top clubs!!!!

Anyhow, Boateng is sold....

Lads does anyone even bother reading this thread anymore??

3 Bids for Boateng AFTER I posted the deal with City here???

I find it hard to believe that other managers don't check this thread Regularly, and especially managers of the top clubs!!!!

Anyhow, Boateng is sold....

qFBcQ2H.gif

on a brighter note i've just spotted mac feeding the swans at the lough......

10924815_10152990144568486_3334184807800542244_n.jpg

explains why he hasn't been on...... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

How's everyone feeling about the season so far? Considering its the half way point....

For me, start of the season aim was to stay up, considering half ways through May as well set sights on the playoffs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Delighted with my start at Milan. Up to fourth now I think.

Just wish someone had taken over Shakhtar before the CPU manager ruined them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

How's everyone feeling about the season so far? Considering its the half way point....

For me, start of the season aim was to stay up, considering half ways through May as well set sights on the playoffs!!

I'm hoping it's all just a bad dream tbh :(

Gone from top 4 contenders for most of last season to bottom 3 contenders for most of this...

Not quite what I had in mind but didn't expect to match last seasons over achievements.

Gone from top 4 contenders for most of last season to bottom 3 contenders for most of this...

Not quite what I had in mind but didn't expect to match last seasons over achievements.

get on a run of 5/6 wins and you could find yourself just out side the top 4, thats how close the league is. works the other way to tho, get on a bad run of 5/6 loses and your screwed especially if your already near the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Aim was to fight for promotion considering the strength of my team and I'm 3 points off the top in joint 2nd place so everything's going ok so far. Took a hammering from the top team, Sporting Lisbon, that knocked the team a bit but slowly getting back on track now.

That deal with Celtic for Erding and 3 million in exchange for Flamini is turning out to be a peach now! Were both 89 when traded, Erding holding his 89 at the moment and Flamini dropping to 88 today.

But the main positive of the transfer is his record so far. 18 games, 13 goals, 5 assists, 8 Man of the Match awards.

Top scorer, top average rating and most man of the match awards in the league :)

Also, I can't seem to remember but which of the big leagues have been reviewed the last couple of months?

Germany was recently and England almost finished and I thought I remembered Italy being done but has France or Spain been done yet?

Colemania wrote: »
    Also, I can't seem to remember but which of the big leagues have been reviewed the last couple of months?

Germany was recently and England almost finished and I thought I remembered Italy being done but has France or Spain been done yet?

i think its done on league rankings, so spain are next.

479424da3c8de5dfe56b64b2269956c9.png

just spotted "One or more of your players, or players on your shortlist, have had a rating or position change. Please see the Reports tab in your squad page."

click*

58038658.jpg

• Advertisement

i think its done on league rankings, so spain are next.

479424da3c8de5dfe56b64b2269956c9.png

Nice one, my french fellas are safe for the moment then :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement