Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Competition Message

SL Benfica beat Juventus 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Honda was on the scoresheet for his side.

Massive win for relegation strugglers Benfica, though not enough to get them out of the bottom 3.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

1-0 loss to Palermo ....

And sure its only Bayern up next :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I haven't been posting too much, wasn't busy with real life stuff, i got hung up translating the whole Soccermanager site into German and with not speaking a word of it , it took me ages!

Anyways with 5 games to go it seems as though maybe Genoa have ditched their usual end of season fade to sit 5 pts inside the playoffs after a 1-1 draw with league leaders Wolfsburg.

I do realise I may have just cursed that though but Das geht dich einen Dreck an!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Only 3 points from relegation :/ 2-2 with Real Madrid is a decent result though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Crazy 5-4 win over rangers and vardy gets two goals.

Willing to sell Tevez for cash or if someone wants to swap me a keeper for him.

Tevez.... meh why not!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

4th draw in 5, this time a late Kane goal gets us out of jail at home to Panathinaikos.
    Schalke and Fiorentina keep churning out the wins so looks increasingly likely that Malaga are heading for the play offs.

Might see ya again in them (extra) ordinary manager. That's a defeat and a draw for my lads against you, won't say no to completing the set!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Ok well a deal has been reached with Rangers for Paulo Dybala. I wish I could say I'm estatic but it's costing me a lot....

1. Ciro Immobile
    2. Snead Kolasinac
    3. Pau Lopez (RCD Espanyol first choice GK in La Liga) :(
    4. Francisco Varela (Real Betis starting LB in La Liga) :(
    5. Kenneth Paal
    6. Christopher Oikonomidos

Thanks to Rangers for the deal and ahem being one tough cookie to negotiate with

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

4th draw in 5, this time a late Kane goal gets us out of jail at home to Panathinaikos.
    Schalke and Fiorentina keep churning out the wins so looks increasingly likely that Malaga are heading for the play offs.

Might see ya again in them (extra) ordinary manager. That's a defeat and a draw for my lads against you, won't say no to completing the set!!

The dreaded draw did both of us harm tonight. I think that will end our automatic promotion chances but still leaves your gang in with an outside chance as the top 2 clash in a few weeks. I can't say i'm overly disappointed cos the form of the 3 teams above us has been outstanding all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

4/5 bids in for tevez. Will have a look at them all tomorrow.i need sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Well lads.... How's all?

What's been happening, any drama?

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Well lads.... How's all?

We had an episode where Mac posted nudes while drunk.... But shhh all swept under the carpet now.

Well lads.... How's all?

Few nice teams free if your feeling the oul itch, Dynamo Kiev, Lyon and Hamburg :)

Well lads.... How's all?

The vacancies .... So many vacancies, just today (or maybe yesterday but "just today" sounds more dramatic) a D1 job was given to a manager with only one testicle (or less than 50 boards posts, again poetic licence) ... Next they'll let (more) women in managing clubs (at this stage ... Mourihno... Its like he was always one of the lads)

Just realised, only 5pts clear of the drop with Bayern, Napoli, Barca, Everton and Dortmund left to come....

Might need more than 42pts if i want to avoid joining Moskva in the drop...

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The vacancies .... So many vacancies, just today (or maybe yesterday but "just today" sounds more dramatic) a D1 job was given to a manager with only one testicle (or less than 50 boards posts, again poetic licence) ... Next they'll let (more) women in managing clubs (at this stage ... Mourihno... Its like he was always one of the lads)

I'll have you know I'm extremely butch for a woman! :(

New Lyon manager.....

Are we allowed bid or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Just realised, only 5pts clear of the drop with Bayern, Napoli, Barca, Everton and Dortmund left to come....

Might need more than 42pts if i want to avoid joining Moskva in the drop...
    Add your reply here.
    Moscow still have plans of playing top flight football next season!
    Easy win over Napoli last night and a handy game on Thursday against Barcelona will be putting us well on the way to avoiding the drop!
    Either that or see you in div 2 next season gtbxi. Or whatever your username is ;)

New Lyon manager.....

Are we allowed bid or what?

Quick check of his history says he's been around the block quite a bit so I assume its safe to bid away yeah??

Do what you want, people who say yes don't care and people who say no will moan anyway (me :D ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Open too offers on Cesc lads

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Open too offers on Cesc lads

Dressing room revolt?

Earily similar to the RL Chelsea situation ... will it be mac or Cesc that walks?!

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Dressing room revolt?

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Earily similar to the RL Chelsea situation ... will it be mac or Cesc that walks?!

Cesc! Lol!!!

Cesc! Lol!!!

Dunno,

Mac might want to take over a big team and win more trophy's .... oh wait :P

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Mac might want to take over a big team and win more trophy's .... oh wait

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Dunno,

No trust me, Cesc will be gone first

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ugh what Tevez offer to accept :confused:

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Ugh what Tevez offer to accept :confused:

Mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

How Barca doing under Mac?

Think his last win got him outta relegation... Not that I can say much considering my predicament :o

GGGGrrrrreeeeeaaaaaatttttttttt :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ban hammer time!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement