Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Aduriz with a totally unexpected +1 to 91 this morning - so of course I check his current scoring record against this time last season and what do we discover.... they are spot on - 20 goals in 27 games is a great return

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Aduriz with a totally unexpected +1 to 91 this morning - so of course I check his current scoring record against this time last season and what do we discover.... they are spot on - 20 goals in 27 games is a great return

Of course! Sure the expected +1 for Laporte is still in the mail apparently. After the reviews so far I hold out little hope for my Atletico players and Neymar

This is SM after all....

On a serious note, the rise for Aduriz is well justified mate, one man band up front by himself most games, he's a real handfull

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Of course! Sure the expected +1 for Laporte is still in the mail apparently. After the reviews so far I hold out little hope for my Atletico players and Neymar

This is SM after all....

On a serious note, the rise for Aduriz is well justified mate, one man band up front by himself most games, he's a real handfull

Late bloomer Etxeita with a +2 to 88 also!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Tevez is heading to Porto in exchange for mignolet, adama traore and a decent bit of cash. Cheers for all the bids. It was a tough decision

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Tevez is heading to Porto in exchange for mignolet, adama traore and a decent bit of cash. Cheers for all the bids. It was a tough decision

I added the villa lad in the hope he'd swing the descicion

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I added the villa lad in the hope he'd swing the descicion

Even though he is an Everton man....?? For shame!!

Even though he is an Everton man....?? For shame!!

Adama Traore?

The lad at Villa? Is an Everton man? How?

Adama Traore?

The lad at Villa? Is an Everton man? How?

The manager!?!?

The manager!?!?

Ah.

Hes been at villa long enoug to appreciate a villa player ;)

In my case belgians, newcastle players or porto players would possibly help swing a deal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ah.

Hes been at villa long enoug to appreciate a villa player ;)

In my case belgians, newcastle players or porto players would possibly help swing a deal

Imagine a Belgian player for Porto on loan at Newcastle! You'd be bombarding with bids :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Traore looked decent the one time I saw him for villa so taking a punt on him. Hopefully mig stays at 90. Cheers for the deal. Sad to lose tevez but need a keeper and Vardy is now an 89 for me

Fans gathered in their masses at Stadio Olympico this morning for the unveiling of Cesc Fabregas

Lazio manager Neymar Jnr 11 released a statement to the fans:

"If he don't lead us to the D2 title next season, I dunno what the f*** will!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Cesc might have gotten rid of Jose but not me!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Cesc might have gotten rid of Jose but not me!

Don't forget about Varela.... never know if your intoxicated and forget to pick up the kids!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Don't forget about Varela.... never know if your intoxicated and forget to pick up the kids!

I won't forget

Checks team......

Has feck all :(:(

I won't forget

He just rang me...

You forgot to collect him from School!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

@ GT - I told you Mario Gaspar would get a +1 to 89!! :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

just an update regarding Stones,

Iv had a few enquiries and one very interesting offer, Il make a decision tomorrow....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ah, let us know who the interesting offer is from!? Others might improve their offer if we/they know their own isnt good enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Ah, let us know who the interesting offer is from!? Others might improve their offer if we/they know their own isnt good enough

bale and messi :D

Muller, Reus and James...

Wilberto wrote: »
    @ GT - I told you Mario Gaspar would get a +1 to 89!! :D:)

you did ... but with all the 'positional messing' SM have done I cant have him on the pitch

just an update regarding Stones,

Iv had a few enquiries and one very interesting offer, Il make a decision tomorrow....

One name .... Tielemans....

Or not :p

Here come the Atletico rises ...

Here come the Atletico rises ...

Oblak -> 90
    Griezmann -> 93
    Saul -> 88

6a00d83451aec269e201b8d1300e96970c-pi

This guy tomorrow......

320x486.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

This guy tomorrow......

I don't know, I just can't see it. For a start if they were to give him a bump to 96, they'd have to bump Suarez as well (not that you'd disagree with that either to be fair), but I just can't see them bumping them both.

Then again, I could be completely wrong though because I'm clueless when it comes to ratings (except in Mario Gaspar's case. I called that a long time ago! :D :pac:)

• Advertisement

I can definitely see it. They can't leave Hazard 95 and not bump Neymar...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement