Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I can definitely see it. They can't leave Hazard 95 and not bump Neymar...

True. When you put it that way it does make a little more sense. Surely they'd have to bump Suarez too though. It would be unfair to bump one and not the other when they're both playing the same standard of football.

Maybe they should have just decreased Hazard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Probably should have. Some ratings are crazy, some too high, some too low. You'll never get it perfect but sometimes they make an absolute balls of it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote:
    I don't know, I just can't see it. For a start if they were to give him a bump to 96, they'd have to bump Suarez as well (not that you'd disagree with that either to be fair), but I just can't see them bumping them both.

Neymar > Hanabal

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Neymar > Hanabal

You're only saying that because he used to play with Liverpool! :D

The hatred is strong in this one...

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Have a 6.3m external bid for Vermeer, 88 rated GK - will accept tomorrow eve unless anyone wants him??

Wilberto wrote:
    You're only saying that because he used to play with Liverpool!

Did he? Don't recall that.... Ahem

Player values seem to have been adjusted again...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

any one in particular ... or are you just referring to the the Laporte bids? :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    any one in particular ... or are you just referring to the the Laporte bids?

No, lots of my players values have changed.... Mostly drops..... It happened before and they went back to their recent higher values, just wondering did it happen to anyone else??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

No, lots of my players values have changed.... Mostly drops..... It happened before and they went back to their recent higher values, just wondering did it happen to anyone else??

You're not wrong, neto was worth 8m, now worth 6m as an example - there were others as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Wow the Man United manager is gone!

Colemania wrote:
    Wow the Man United manager is gone!

Was just about to post.... The good Lord has seen it fit to test my resolve on the eve of his chilgs birthday....

He is a monstrous God!

Was just about to post.... The good Lord has seen it fit to test my resolve on the eve of his chilgs birthday....

He is a monstrous God!

As the son one of the worlds most prominent imagionary friends' earliest believers wroye in the colaborated biography of said imagionary friends son ....Thou shall not be led into temptation or something along that vein

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    As the son one of the worlds most prominent imagionary friends' earliest believers wroye in the colaborated biography of said imagionary friends son ....Thou shall not be led into temptation or something along that vein

Thou shall have one serious mother******** rebuild on your hands!!

This guy tomorrow......

Neymar +1... Utd who???

I see they gave jaws a generous +1

The United manager was caught by the time limit I think. I remember seeing his name in the red when I checked "Club List" a couple of days ago.

Wilberto wrote: »
    The United manager was caught by the time limit I think. I remember seeing his name in the red when I checked "Club List" a couple of days ago.

Its working then

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In fairness, its not a bad first team...

Valdes
    Rafael - Jones - Mangala - Castan
    Asamoah - Carrick
    Kagawa - Snedijer - Ribery
    Ibrahimovic

With Candreva, Nasri, Evra, Ayew and RVP as 90s on the bench. Defence would need improving, but there's enough spare 90s there that shouldn't be an issue. A few ok younsters too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

That's not a bad thing tho and any managers who are finding them selfs stifled at a club currently might be rejuvenated at a new challenge

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Lord TSC wrote: »
    In fairness, its not a bad first team...

Valdes
    Rafael - Jones - Mangala - Castan
    Asamoah - Carrick
    Kagawa - Snedijer - Ribery
    Ibrahimovic

With Candreva, Nasri, Evra, Ayew and RVP as 90s on the bench. Defence would need improving, but there's enough spare 90s there that shouldn't be an issue. A few ok younsters too.

It's their ages bud that would make me not touch em imo.

Of the top 10 in that squad >91, six of them are 32 years or older with 4 91s under 30, Valdez won't keep his 89 for long. Nasri is a 91 that would worry me.

Trying to sort that team out and stay competitive in D1 would take some work IMO. Doable like but a massive pain in the ass the real high rates players are so old a lot of lads will pass on em cause the only way they are going is down.

Some good players there to form a core around like Candreva, Asamoah, Kagawa, Castan & Mangala. I'd say Evans and Jones will be safe enough to keep their 89s as well. Rafael and Ayew at 90 as well to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Huh.. So you're all still going strong!

So who has the best teams these days? And did Isco finally sell? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Huh.. So you're all still going strong!

So who has the best teams these days? And did Isco finally sell? :pac:

Ya we are man united up for grabs now too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    And did Isco finally sell? :pac:

Yeap, to me :D Finally pestered enough Malaga managers to get him into a Spurs jersey :P

3-1 loss to Bayern ... all of a sudden my 42pts dont seem so safe anymore :(

Lord TSC wrote:
    Valdes Rafael - Jones - Mangala - Castan Asamoah - Carrick Kagawa - Snedijer - Ribery Ibrahimovic

Injure... Sub... Should retire....
    Not an NT player, Lowe rated league - USELESS - Error prone - not bad bad illness may affect him

Good player out a long time - retire already - about the best he has - is he still playib?

Your joking right? - maybe another season or 2 left

Candreva, Kag and Jese would be about it...

There is A LOT to go into that team

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    3-1 loss to Bayern ... all of a sudden my 42pts dont seem so safe anymore :(

Who scored?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

A win against lowly unmanaged Marseille keeps the Genoa playoff train on the tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Liverpool looking nailed on to go back up to Division 1. City surely favourites to follow them.

My Udinese are hanging on in 3rd place, 3 points behind City but with a much worse goal difference so I need to keep winning and hope City (sorry ger) lose 4 points in the next 4 games! Our return to form came at the exact same time unfortunately!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 1 away win at Twente keeps us well in the hunt for the second automatic promotion spot in Div 3.
    Schalke are all but in Division 2, between Fiorentina, ourselves and Panathinaikos for the second spot with 2 points covering the 3 of us.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement