Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Lads I've too many wingers and AM players since Draxler landed and Silva hit 89.

So Tello, Rodrigo and also Neustader is available and Mastour and Odergaard can be put with one for the right player.

I'm not surely entirely what positions I really need maybe a good young proper CM, CB or LB I'd say but I would consider all positions thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Robbed away to Real Madrid. Looks like i will be missing out on the CL. Still, i won't be relegated so can't complain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I performed my ususal, turn up and get beat routine!

Merry Christmas and a transferis new year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Barcelona beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Messi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Piszczek was also on the scoresheet for his side.

4 games too go and any from tenth down could go down! Mad close division!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Merry Christmas and a transferis new year!

Tis the season to be ________ tra la la la la, la la la la.

Insert either promoted or relegated and sing with an equal amount of Christmas cheer.

Media speculation reports Arsenal are rumoured to be after Danilo PEREIRA ofSS Lazio

SM imitating life!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Had a look at United and it's a shambles of a team, what did he do? You'd think their would be a load of future stars but nothing.

JamboMac wrote:
    Had a look at United and it's a shambles of a team, what did he do? You'd think their would be a load of future stars but nothing.

IF (big if) you could flog both Ribery and Zlatan then you'd have some hope......

Fair play to the Chelsea manager for taking on the challenge! Knock on effect is Chelsea will be free (the merry go round will hopefully continue!!!) And this might kick start some transfer activity!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Fair play to the Chelsea manager for taking on the challenge! Knock on effect is Chelsea will be free (the merry go round will hopefully continue!!!) And this might kick start some transfer activity!

Ricky O'Flaherty has made a journey which could soon be emulated in real life by one José Mourinho! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Lads, the stones transfer is on hold, I want to apply for the Chelsea job so u reckon it's only fair to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

300th league game in charge of Villa. Need a win to have any chance of playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

3pts ...

45pts now ... feeling alot better about Porto's D1 status!

#sozNapoli ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

A respectable 2-1 loss to city considering there recent results

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

A new era begins at Old Trafford .. Ricky O Flaherty puts his former employers to the sword with an easy 3-0 away win. Another three points should ensure survival, and then the rebuilding process begins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Can someone fire up the Bayern score, still can't get on on the phone

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Can someone fire up the Bayern score, still can't get on on the phone

Lost 0-2 to Spurs

Benfica lose 4-2 to the Champions elect.

With relegation looking a serious reality, a major rebuild may be on the cards in Portugal.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 0 home win over AZ but it's as you are in the fight for runner up spot in Div 3 as Fiorentina and Panathinaikos both record comfortable victories.

Next Thursday is a big one......we host 6th placed Celtic, Fiorentina travel to table toppers Schalke while Pana have a tricky one too at home to Newcastle.

#squeaky bum time!

eh i dunno wrote:
    300th league game in charge of Villa. Need a win to have any chance of playoffs

Sorry bout that

• Advertisement

Lads, the stones transfer is on hold, I want to apply for the Chelsea job so u reckon it's only fair to wait

That mean your selling Barkley so?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Playoff spot almost secured for Udinese but means nothing due to my shocking record in playoffs! Need city to drop at least a point to bring the final game between City and Udinese to a promotion decider. On paper City are much much stronger but everyone loves an underdog ;)

Era long night ahead so just for interest sake....

Offers on ALL my players, time to see what's what out there!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Era long night ahead so just for interest sake....

Offers on ALL my players, time to see what's what out there!

Surely not Neymar though given that Napoli have first dibs on him? :D :P :)

Wilberto wrote: »
    Surely not Neymar though given that Napoli have first dibs on him? :D :P :)

Had....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Sorry bout that

It's grand. Swap me neymar for agbonlahor and I'll forget about it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

A new era begins at Old Trafford .. Ricky O Flaherty puts his former employers to the sword with an easy 3-0 away win. Another three points should ensure survival, and then the rebuilding process begins.

Best of luck with it man I look forward to seeing your efforts cause it's an intriguing rebuild!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Is chat broke in sm? When I send a message it doesnt appear in chat and they dont seem to get it?

Is chat broke in sm? When I send a message it doesnt appear in chat and they dont seem to get it?

When it starts doing that just refresh the page and it should sort itself out. It's incredibly annoying when you write a long message, hit enter, and then nothing gets posted but you still lose the message meaning you have to type it up again!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lost to Boca but still in the playoff zone. Looks like all the managed teams will rise to the top end of D4.

Anybody got any 88/89 CD up for grabs for cold hard cash?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement