Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Lost to Boca but still in the playoff zone. Looks like all the managed teams will rise to the top end of D4.

Anybody got any 88/89 CD up for grabs for cold hard cash?

Genoa 1-2 boca Juniors. I genuinely let out a shout when we scored the 82nd minute winner. Now into 2nd and the auto promotion places. Happy days!! Now just to hang on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Soooo ... Chelsea deadline has passed .... stones back on the menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Soooo ... Chelsea deadline has passed .... stones back on the menu?

Since it looks like I'm staying at goodison park I can reveal Athletico bilbao have made the best offer so far which includes 2 90 rated players.

Congrats to the new Chelsea manager as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Since it looks like I'm staying at goodison park I can reveal Athletico bilbao have made the best offer so far which includes 2 90 rated players.

Congrats to the new Chelsea manager as well.

A man of many talents he can now do both :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ehhhh..... Ain't he leaving Athletic????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

you would assume that the winning bid and the incoming Chelsea manager are different clubs ... else one would be selling to a departing and like masturbation on an airplane, it may not be illegal but it it definitely frowned upon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

who's got the Chelsea gig then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

baza Rakus wrote: »
    who's got the Chelsea gig then?

This guy...

image.jpg

Press conference tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Did I beat Barca?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've made a whopper of an offer! So much so that I'm probably ridiculously over-paying. Either that, or I'm still not up to speed with inter-manager transfers (despite being about seven seasons into the game!). I really don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

This guy...

image.jpg

Press conference tomorrow

Famous French detective Hercule Poirot??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Famous French detective Hercule Poirot??

Apparently he's Belgian, not French.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    you would assume that the winning bid and the incoming Chelsea manager are different clubs ... else one would be selling to a departing and like masturbation on an airplane, it may not be illegal but it it definitely frowned upon :D

Noooooooooo!!!!! Too much Christmas food and drink meant I hadn't realised that now he beat me to the Chelsea job it means his stones offer is cancelled :(

Noooooooooo!!!!! Too much Christmas food and drink meant I hadn't realised that now he beat me to the Chelsea job it means his stones offer is cancelled

So what is happening with Stones then??

So what is happening with Stones then??

He's going to Chelsea.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

There is a fair few offers on the table for stones by the looks of things

redzerdrog wrote: »
    There is a fair few offers on the table for stones by the looks of things

There'll be another one when Mac wakes up....

Roma with the best offer at the moment, I'm out visiting family for the day so may not have much access until late tonight.

Roma with the best offer at the moment, I'm out visiting family for the day so may not have much access until late tonight.

Did you check your PM on SM??

Wilberto wrote: »
    I've made a whopper of an offer! So much so that I'm probably ridiculously over-paying. Either that, or I'm still not up to speed with inter-manager transfers (despite being about seven seasons into the game!). I really don't know.

It'll take some beating! I'm just being silly with that offer! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Christ, still looking for my first win!

Could you hold off until I'm in control at Chelsea, I want Stones

Athletic Club de Bilbao are currently inviting applications for their vacant managerial position after they were bitterly betrayed by their dearly beloved Belgian detective as he left for another.

Applications can be made here.

Could you hold off until I'm in control at Chelsea, I want Stones

Il sell him to u no problem.......

If you give me the Chelsea job in return! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

There'll be another one when Mac wakes up....

Sobers up you mean!

Is he sold yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ivan RAKITIĆ has completed his move to Manchester City from Sevilla in a swap deal for Juan MATA and William CARVALHO

Cheers to the Sevilla manager. No hassle deal on any part.

gerp99 wrote: »
    Ivan RAKITIĆ has completed his move to Manchester City from Sevilla in a swap deal for Juan MATA and William CARVALHO

Cheers to the Sevilla manager. No hassle deal on any part.

Big players moving, big clubs with new managers, end of season upon us.....

Ive a feeling we arw building up to one of those ALL TOO RARE transfer madness nights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I've a deal waiting t go once the season ends. As always, most players are available at Bayern for the right price. Would like a 90+ CB myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Love seeing that managers have shortlisted some of my youth, takes the effort out of keeping up myslef :pac:

My favourite being Pantovic who recently got 1 minute for Bayern

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I've a deal waiting t go once the season ends. As always, most players are available at Bayern for the right price. Would like a 90+ CB myself

I said the glorious Mustafi was available on KIK and you never even responded :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement