Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

How's everyone feeling about the season so far? Considering its the half way point....

For me, start of the season aim was to stay up, considering half ways through May as well set sights on the playoffs!!

Happy since I'm top of division 2 by 5 points and should be on course for automatic promotion. The strong defence has kept me in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Shocking season... Again, for me. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

swoody wrote: »
    qFBcQ2H.gif

on a brighter note i've just spotted mac feeding the swans at the lough......

10924815_10152990144568486_3334184807800542244_n.jpg

explains why he hasn't been on...... :o

I've been popping in all the time, I'm not posting as I was at a Rosery, removal & funeral last few days

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ryan Mason with a +5
    Alex Pritchard with a +2
    Ryan Fredericks with a +2

Good time for the back up team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

How's everyone feeling about the season so far? Considering its the half way point....

For me, start of the season aim was to stay up, considering half ways through May as well set sights on the playoffs!!

Lost first game of the season and then set club record and go 10 league games unbeaten and briefly go top of division 3.
    We are now 1 win in our last 10 league games and are in a relegation fight that we don't look like winning. 4th place gala and top of table sporting up next :(

Our second team just beat Atletico's 2nd/3rd team and are into shield quarters though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Rock bottom after 10 games. Up to 16th now after 13 pts from 18

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ok, looking for some more transfer action ...

I've a GK inbound in the next month, so Simon Migniolet is available for transfer.

I need to get a DC in return for him. With 89+ GKs being rare I'm looking for a young 89 DC + a little talented lad or a young 90, straight swap ... Needs to be a DC tho.

Hit me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ok, looking for some more transfer action ...

I've a GK inbound in the next month, so Simon Migniolet is available for transfer.

I need to get a DC in return for him. With 89+ GKs being rare I'm looking for a young 89 DC + a little talented lad or a young 90, straight swap ... Needs to be a DC tho.

Hit me up.

3 months ago I would have been all over this but the way Mignolet is playing he'll be an 85 by May

He just came to the rating review unhurt ... has six months to re-find his form (read: hope they put better defenders infront of him) ... he's going to be a 90 for atleast 6months ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Hit me up.

tinder.jpg

• Advertisement

Trust you to go down that road .... (any puns are intended)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Malaga did the same to Rodrigo Caio, he is now on my list of enemies....

Actually it was because my left back picked up a serious injury so I left Caio go home so I could free up a loan spot for a back up left back.

Although, I never did end up loaning one in the end.

However, if it means that much to you I'll just take Kongolo on loan instead. :)

Wilberto wrote: »
    Actually it was because my left back picked up a serious injury so I left Caio go home so I could free up a loan spot for a back up left back.

Although, I never did end up loaning one in the end.

However, if it means that much to you I'll just take Kongolo on loan instead. :)

Caio is now at sporting (i think). sure you can borrow Kongolo, just dont do it again....

231948.jpg

anyone else want some?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Caio is now at sporting (i think). sure you can borrow Kongolo, just dont do it again....

anyone else want some?

He is indeed, badly needed a CB for the shield.

He had a solid game as we progressed to the 1/4 Finals on penalties again.

Thanking you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

These rating changes are really damaging my promotion push! Can't complain too much as all of them were partly expected but I've had a 90 drop to 88 (cambiasso), an 89 drop to 88 (fletcher, could have been worse) and a 91 drop to 90 (etoo).

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Ha Charlie Austin to 86 and Daley Blind to 90.....Ridonkulous and I'm a United fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭phone2000

Ribery is available for the right deal, looking for 3 highly rated, established players - a striker, winger and centre midfielder.

I'm not interested in youth at the moment, no grandad's either.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

So have they finished doing the Man Utd review?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Seems my hope for de Gea to get a +2 wasn't so nailed on...... :/

Disappointed with only a +1 tbh.

Al Capwned wrote: »

they're waiting for the move to madrid to happen that's why.

• Advertisement

So have they finished doing the Man Utd review?

are you waiting on smalling to increase or sumit, cause that aint gunna happen luv :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

are you waiting on smalling to increase or sumit, cause that aint gunna happen luv :pac:

More like I'm hoping they've forgotten about Valencia :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Happy to see Kane get a +3 to 86, but I thought Wilson would go higher than a +1 to 78; seems very low for someone who's regularly round the United first team now.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Happy to see Kane get a +3 to 86, but I thought Wilson would go higher than a +1 to 78; seems very low for someone who's regularly round the United first team now.

why? because he wears united kit and sits on the bench?

kane tho arsenal must be so proud. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Al Capwned wrote: »

I'm slightly surprised by that. I'd have thought a +2 was an almost certainty given that he was only 91 rated.

That said though, like I said previously, I wonder has it something to do with the lack of European competition. As we know, that does have a factor in the ratings.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm slightly surprised by that. I'd have thought a +2 was an almost certainty given that he was only 91 rated.

That said though, like I said previously, I wonder has it something to do with the lack of European competition. As we know, that does have a factor in the ratings.

if they had bumped him higher than courtois, well then.

incredulous.gif

on his way to the emptyhad.

0c3ba366fa23ea5006c2d989015087a8.png

Matic +1 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

With all yere great players getting even better, who wants to give me an 89 DC that they dont need anymore? :pac:

• Advertisement

gustavo outside chelsea HQ

714df375a11a42e3c209962420523116.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement