Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    It says there is a max bid but try a higher amount, keep increasing the amount till you can't go any higher. That's how you do it.

That is ridiculous :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

844 extra people will be able to not turn up at Genoa next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

I have a terrible feeling there aren't gonna be any games tonite. Or for the forseeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

baza Rakus wrote: »
    I have a terrible feeling there aren't gonna be any games tonite. Or for the forseeable.

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yep, all my fixtures across all GWs are empty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Yep, all my fixtures across all GWs are empty

Gone from the schedule but you can find them in the fixtures list

Ah yeah, I'm just wondering is SM fecked for the night. Have any results come through yet?

Ah yeah, I'm just wondering is SM fecked for the night. Have any results come through yet?

Got mine in GTs league

Yeah the fixtures are still away but the results came thru ... and all was well in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

England have exited another major tournament at the group stages ...

How are ye liking my 'sabotage' jobm :o:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    England have exited another major tournament at the group stages ...

How are ye liking my 'sabotage' jobm :o:o

I went into the groups there so I could give you a right good mocking, but I can't because, to be fair, that's a fair tough group. England and Spain in the same group? Shocking when you look at some of the other groups.

So I keep following this thread. Cos ya know. Anyway when I come back, I'm not following it anymore.
    Does anyone know why this may be? Are there a maximum number of threads you can follow or someting?

Nope, shouldn't be. I'd have thousands of threads followed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So I keep following this thread. Cos ya know. Anyway when I come back, I'm not following it anymore.
    Does anyone know why this may be? Are there a maximum number of threads you can follow or someting?

You clicked "unfollow thread" by mistake?

I've followed it about ten times. That would be pretty bad luck if I'd done that.

But I don't do anyting, I follow it, it shows up on my followed threads, I come back and it's gone. For example now, I'm still following it. But soon I will disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

baza Rakus wrote:

I wish there weren't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've followed it about ten times. That would be pretty bad luck if I'd done that.

But I don't do anyting, I follow it, it shows up on my followed threads, I come back and it's gone. For example now, I'm still following it. But soon I will disappear.
    Report too an admin that's not right

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Report too an admin that's not right

There's a site dev forum, I don't think admin would be able to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

The app is shocking at the moment! Have to use the site on the browser where it's all zoomed in and crushed together!

I'd love to know the reasoning behind who gets these youths when everyone has the same bid. I've won a good few recently somehow but sickened I lost out on Masterson from Liverpool. Gonna be a good player and he's highly rated. Didn't bid over the odds for the other youngster Maguire as he's not rated too highly at Liverpool and i can see him drifting into league 1 or league 2 down the line.

There's a site dev forum, I don't think admin would be able to fix it.

My apologies was after a few beers last night. Yes as pointed out by KERSPLAT! Go to that forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

MrMac84 wrote: »
    My apologies was after a few beers last night. Yes as pointed out by KERSPLAT! Go to that forum

Mac u Didn't give the booze up as a new year resolution then :)

Mac u Didn't give the booze up as a new year resolution then :)

Rehab is for quitters

Is the site still down on mobile version???

Well!

Expected to see a lot more deals flying through today if I'm honest

Expected to see a lot more deals flying through today if I'm honest

Rolls is on his way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Happy my chairman gav me 50 million, can't believe boards has been ddos the last while, why?

Bye bye Reus :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

JamboMac wrote: »
    Happy my chairman gav me 50 million, can't believe boards has been ddos the last while, why?

Did all the big name (in real life) clubs get 50m? Was this a cash injection or is any of it made up from season tickets etc?

Is this SM trying to introduce realism since this inequality in finances mirrors the massive difference in club revenues in real life?

Would it not have made sense on SMs part to instead send this cash to clubs with lower squad values? I would have to sell a couple of my best players to bring in 50m and am instead relying on risers to try and make bit of cash before end of season and the probable lifting of the ban on buying from unmanaged.

PS this isn't a rant against those lads that did get 50m, I know its out of yer hands and nothing ye could do about it!

I got 50m, makes no sense to me.

• Advertisement

I got 50m, makes no sense to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement