Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I was only winding ya up :pac:

Question for ya though. That change to 4-3-3 with messi on the right and set the attack down right flank. Was that a tactic you had saved or did SM just come up with it by themselves?

I have had the same thing happen but it was when I kept making changes to my team yet forgot to change the substitutions and or situation! Easily done when using it across multiple formats.

I have to say I am not entirely convinced this is an SM error rather than human error. If it was an SM error there would a meltdown by now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

redzerdrog wrote: »
    I was only winding ya up :pac:

Question for ya though. That change to 4-3-3 with messi on the right and set the attack down right flank. Was that a tactic you had saved or did SM just come up with it by themselves?

I have had the same thing happen but it was when I kept making changes to my team yet forgot to change the substitutions and or situation! Easily done when using it across multiple formats.

I have to say I am not entirely convinced this is an SM error rather than human error. If it was an SM error there would a meltdown by now!

Ah come on, SM is a bag of sh!te at the moment. With 50m going to the big clubs, the game engine being sh!te, chat not working, the mobile site (for me anyway) not working, being able to bid more than the max bid on players, etc, etc. I would say it's actually more likely that SM have made a balls of yet another part of the game.

The game sucks at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

redzerdrog wrote:

Really?

Ok so, last time....

1. I do not have tactic/formation changes set at 45 (never had, never will) my changes are set for 60 and 75

2. I have been talking with Schalke and it happened to him as well....

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Ah come on, SM is a bag of sh!te at the moment. With 50m going to the big clubs, the game engine being sh!te, chat not working, the mobile site (for me anyway) not working, being able to bid more than the max bid on players, etc, etc. I would say it's actually more likely that SM have made a balls of yet another part of the game.

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    The game sucks at the moment.

Jesus! We agree!!!! Ha ha!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

AS Roma beat Juventus 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Salah scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Jorginho and Higuaín were also amongst the goalscorers.

Record crowd watches AS Roma. 82,920 fans turned out to watch AS Roma against Juventus breaking the previous home record attendance.

Boom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

SM are deffo messing with tactics without being asked to do so... Or so it seems...

I checked my tactics from during the game tonight...

On both the old and new GUI the instructions i set up are correct.

On the old GUI when viewing the match... Tactics applied correctly

On the new GUI, on 60 mins i should have had a sub, instead i had a sub AND my formation changed from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-1-2 v.attacking.

New GUI at fault again!!

Ps: i dont have that formation chance set at 60mins on either GUI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Same thing happened here at FC Schalke.

Never ever had a formation change instruction set up, only subs at 75 minutes.

Tonight my formation was changed at 45 minutes.

Checked the instructions and there was only one set, subs at 75 minutes whether winning, drawing or losing. Nothing else.

Nice one SM.

Be interesting to see where Timmy ends up! One of our best prospects apparently!

Mourinho wrote:
    Same thing happened here at FC Schalke.

Mourinho wrote:
    Never ever had a formation change instruction set up, only subs at 75 minutes.

Mourinho wrote:
    Tonight my formation was changed at 45 minutes.

Mourinho wrote:
    Checked the instructions and there was only one set, subs at 75 minutes whether winning, drawing or losing. Nothing else.

I've no access to a laptop, can someone send a ticket about this?

I've already made them aware of it on the SM forum (why I don't know)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Be interesting to see where Timmy ends up! One of our best prospects apparently!

That's not saying much :P

Whatever happened reserve player or the year Saidy Janko?

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote:
    Whatever happened reserve player or the year Saidy Janko?

Ended up at Lazio! Lol!!!

Ended up at Lazio! Lol!!!

In real life? Thought he was at celtic last :P

Colemania wrote:
    In real life? Thought he was at celtic last

Pffffff..... Real Life, boring!

The offer for Free Agent Santos EDENÍLSON from Udinese Calcio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bit left field but I was looking through the free agents and saw this guy has been starting a lot of games for Udinese, 20 this season I think, so might make me a small profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

the winner of the raffle is ....Anzhi Makhachkala

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

the winner of the raffle is ....Anzhi Makhachkala

Yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Gigi Buffon has announced his retirement!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

baza Rakus wrote: »

Not til after 2018 WC.

Any one ever get tickets for a Barca home game (in RL! :D)

I may or may not be there for the Espanyol game in May, but cant find 2 seats/tickets side-by-side(would be talking the 6yr old little fellow) anywhere in the ground for normal money.

If I was willing to pay €300/400 per ticket than yes but else no.

Do they keep tickets behind till closer to the time? I know its a derby, so appreciate this might just be all thats available.

baza Rakus wrote:

2018 no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

I may or may not be there for the Espanyol game in May, but cant find 2 seats/tickets side-by-side(would be talking the 6yr old little fellow) anywhere in the ground for normal money.

Do they keep tickets behind till closer to the time? I know its a derby, so appreciate this might just be all thats available.

I cannot help you with your enquiry in any way, shape or form.

But I just wanted to mention that I'm going to the Real/Sevilla game on 20th March in the Bernabeu and I'm totes excited....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Have you seen the dedicated tickets thread on boards? Also their is a barca thread that could be a good place too ask (it may be against the charter so just check that out first)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

http://www.stubhub.com/fc-barcelona-tickets/performer/120817/

Check here regularly and tickets should become available

Oscar Duarte signed for Espanyol in RL :cool:

Welcome back to villa troy deeney. Just the third time I've bought him for villa.

1 nil win away to inter. Good man vardy.

Holy Jamjars Batman!

FC Porto beat Dortmund 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Hazard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Juanmi and Smalling were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your Assistant Manager attempted to pick a better side

What the **** is WRONG with these clowns!!!

I set the tactics the other evening and every player was in a proper position, because I used the bloody auto pick function!

Then when I clicked into the match result for FC Schalke and Spartak it's showing me the results for Guinea vs Chile!

Seriously that's it I'm dropping all teams bar Schalke (can't drop them after all my feckin work :( ) until this **** is fixed!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Bit of a reality check for kyiv as they suffer a home defeat 2-3 to Sevilla. A penalty settled the tie in the 48min but ridiculously there was 5 yes 5 disallowed goals in the second half!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

ObFpsqF.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement