Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

2 for 2.....Top of the table.

Ye may as well give up now lads:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mourinho wrote: »
    What the **** is WRONG with these clowns!!!

I set the tactics the other evening and every player was in a proper position, because I used the bloody auto pick function!

Then when I clicked into the match result for FC Schalke and Spartak it's showing me the results for Guinea vs Chile!

Seriously that's it I'm dropping all teams bar Schalke (can't drop them after all my feckin work :( ) until this **** is fixed!

as a matter of interest ... on the new qui or the old one?

I think that not all positions that show green on the old gui are green on the new gui ( since the positional changes) ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    as a matter of interest ... on the new qui or the old one?

I think that not all positions that show green on the old gui are green on the new gui ( since the positional changes) ...

The new gui via mobile all were correct.

Wait til you see my current line up when k view my tactics tab, it's unreal, can't post via boards so will have it in a few minutes. Dunno if they played like this in the match or what.

2uhnvq0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Looking on SM at your last fixture it shows everyone in their right positions in a 5-3-2 formation but it changed to 4-4-2 diamond and got a bit messed up by the looks of it. Not what your image shows though

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Looking on SM at your last fixture it shows everyone in their right positions in a 5-3-2 formation but it changed to 4-4-2 diamond and got a bit messed up by the looks of it. Not what your image shows though

I never even selected a 5-3-2 that's the thing. I used auto pick the other night to swap tired players using the new GUI all looked perfect in my usual 4-4-2B then all this rubbish ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I thought assistant was in charge because yiu had too many players out of position?

Looks like assistant played the 5-2-3 because the team above was your set team after the auto pick?

Ah here Mourihno ... why did ya set them up like that? Not even mac after 7 Heino's would make errors like that. Were you in a rush :p

redzerdrog wrote: »
    I thought assistant was in charge because yiu had too many players out of position?

Looks like assistant played the 5-2-3 because the team above was your set team after the auto pick?

No my set team above was a 4-4-2B after auto pick and the players were correct, I'm 100% certain of it.

Also if the team was so wrong why did he correct it and play a 5-3-2 only to switch to a 4-4-2B from half time on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 penalties from Harry Kane and a long range strike from Pedro (who is still available for right offer btw) are enough to earn Malaga's first ever win in Division 2 by way of a 3-1 home win over Espanyol.

Another small step towards 40 points!

• Advertisement

First world problems I know but it would be night for the little red number on the envelopes to dissapear once I've been in a gameworld

Has the layout just changed on teh new gui to resemble the old gui?

Finally they are seeing some sense ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Well, can't blame SM this time! Managed to loose this one all by myself!!!

Fair play Palermo, 2 games 0 points for the apparant 'runaway winners'

However I do have a good idea of where it's all going wrong (opens the door fairly wide for digs right there!!!!!) But bad news is it will take a long long time to fix it...

Avoiding relegation it is!

Has the layout just changed on teh new gui to resemble the old gui?

Finally they are seeing some sense ...

Yep much better layout on the laptop anyway,
    Lots of unexpected errors tonight to balance out the positivity though

Well, can't blame SM this time! Managed to loose this one all by myself!!!

Fair play Palermo, 2 games 0 points for the apparant 'runaway winners'

However I do have a good idea of where it's all going wrong (opens the door fairly wide for digs right there!!!!!) But bad news is it will take a long long time to fix it...

Avoiding relegation it is!

Told ya before Neymar is a selfish twat ... you need to get rid for a small a fee as possilbe .... to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Was it the linesman's bring your kid to work day?!
    Checked a few games and there was loads of goals ruled out for offside.

No off-sides in my game but I just noticed my scores came out of the 4 lines f my line-up

DEFs - Smalling
    DMs- Allan
    AMs- Hazard
    FWDs - Juanmi

10 goals at the u17 WC ... rumours of chelsea, man utd and city wanting to add him to their academy, Anderlecht front runners to sign / develop him ....

RISER for sure!

Víctor OSIMHEN has completed his move to FC Porto ($ᵎԅ ᴮᵒᵇᵇӵ ®ᵒᵇ$ᵒᵑ) from Sunshine Stars for 239,000.
    Víctor OSIMHEN ... Got 9-10 goals in u19(I think) World cup near the end of 2015 .... cost me (max bid) $239,000

got a +5 today => value 1.6m :cool:

Love stories like this ... off to Wolfsburg in RL apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ah lads f*ck this game. Signed kylian mbappe in every game world seeing as they fixed his club to Monaco and now they retire him. Absolute c*nts!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Zenit in their Division 1 fixture.

It was eh, the game engine, yeah. Changed my tactics :o.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Zenit in their Division 1 fixture.

It was eh, the game engine, yeah. Changed my tactics :o.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Colemania wrote: »
    Ah lads f*ck this game. Signed kylian mbappe in every game world seeing as they fixed his club to Monaco and now they retire him. Absolute c*nts!

They didnt just fix his club ... they renamed him and all 'ABOUBACAR SYLLA'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

They didnt just fix his club ... they renamed him and all 'ABOUBACAR SYLLA'

Really? Jesus they're taking the piss

Ah i thought there was gona be a bit if drama here tonight judging by the news feed earlier!

The lads must have sorted things amicably

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

redzerdrog wrote: »

they sure did!

Wrestling+is+not+gay_e540a3_5261483.gif

:pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

swoody wrote: »
    they sure did!

Wrestling+is+not+gay_e540a3_5261483.gif

:pac: :D

Was that Wilberto jumping in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Was that Wilberto jumping in?

I believe he's the one holding the mic, TSC is on the far left dreaming about his lunch and I think it's actually GT jumping in thinking he can get a piece of the action.

redzerdrog wrote:
    Ah i thought there was gona be a bit if drama here tonight judging by the news feed earlier!

redzerdrog wrote:

Nope.

No PC access and not going thru this the long way.... will try later tonight

So....

IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER HERE IS I WILLINGLY OVERPAID FOR MESSI, I KNEW THAT AT THE TIME AND ITS SOMETHING I WAS HAPPY TO DO....

Message from Mac on 05-01-16:
    All of the players you promised me are transferred banned!!! Some of them for two ****ing months still!! Bad form here

2 things about this.....

1. Transfer bans are part of the game, LIVE WITH IT. I've many a time done a deal for a player that is transfer bannned, hell I even have deals to SELL PLAYERS I DON'T EVEN OWN YET!

2. Blame me? Why? Is it not YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to check if players are banned if its such an issue for you?

Unfortunately, I looked to see if I could copy and paste my replies on boards PM (Sent folder) but they don't store for some reason?

Anyhow the message(s) (3 in total) I sent were to the effect of if your not happy with the deal then you can have Messi back, now the important thing here is to remember the date I posted a bove on Mac's message, I responded instantly and got NO reply

Then on 30 Jan 2016 08:55 (via SM PM I get this from Mac)
    Accept the CBJ bid please it's lodged since Tuesday

I replied: 30 Jan 2016 09:00
    I deleted your last message by mistake what did it say...

Your concerned about time? You ignored my messages for 3 weeks......

Bottom line is this.......

I don't want to do a deal with ANYONE where I am getting **** over something they should have checked and be expected to JUMP when its my turn to respond to a bid when I've been ignored for 3 weeks (I did ask Mac did he want to revers the deal, with no reply whatsoever) Being honest, I'm of the mind of pulling the whole deal altogether since Mac saw it fair to drag this on to the newsfeed whilst we were discussing a resolution via PM....

In short, BAD FORM on your part Mac, not mine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Boards PMs sent are stored, you need to select the send folder from the drop down. There could be an option to not store them too.

As an aside, PM stands for Private Message, it should be kept that way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement