Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Boards PMs sent are stored, you need to select the send folder from the drop down. There could be an option to not store them too.

As an aside, PM stands for Private Message, it should be kept that way.

I agree, I think the entire matter should have been kept via PM, then again I was not the one that posted on the newsfeed, yes a different site I understand but, I'm not the one that started it

EDIT: Yeah I checked the sent folder and 0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

What's up with all the offside goals recently? Had five or six tonight between my teams alone.

Also finally lost, 1-0 to Schalke in an even enough game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Draw with City. Aguero scores for Ger and KdB for me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos beat Olympiacos 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Joãozinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Koo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Got beat by United ....2-0.

No interest in getting involved in the latest 'controversy' all I'll say is .... Surely when doing deals people look at the players involved, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Boca beat AZ 2-0 in their division 3 fixture. Jonathan Walters with 2 goals and man of the match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Got beat by United ....2-0.

No interest in getting involved in the latest 'controversy' all I'll say is .... Surely when doing deals people look at the players involved, no?

"I'm not getting involved but..."

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Kyiv have only 34 points to go :)..... 3 offside goals to add to the 5 from last game but I'm not complaining!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Real Madrid beat Zenit 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Casillas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Alves was on the scoresheet for his side.

3 for 3....The new invincibles:)

Casillas shows getting downgraded doesnt bother him. Thats what I like to see in my players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Sham of a game. I play my entire reserve side and beat Roma.....

• Advertisement

You must have a decent reserve team then ;

A real measure of the game is that Daniel Sturridge is leading the scoring charts in my ' But Can He Do It ....' league after 27 games with 30 goals, 8 ahead of Suarez :eek:

How was he fit enough to get enough pitch time to score 30goals?!?

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    A real measure of the game is that Daniel Sturridge is leading the scoring charts in my ' But Can He Do It ....' league after 27 games with 30 goals, 22 ahead of Suarez

For the love of god don't blame the match engine! Run and hide!!!!

For the love of god don't blame the match engine! Run and hide!!!!

oooooops, 8th ahead of Suarez, not 22 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Juventus beat SL Benfica 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

15%252520-%2525201%252520%25281%2529.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Lost 1-0 their keeper motm and had a goal ruled out for offside

Stupid match engine, this would never happen in real life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

richieffff wrote: »
    What's up with all the offside goals recently? Had five or six tonight between my teams alone.

Also finally lost, 1-0 to Schalke in an even enough game

Hard luck.

I had 3 offside goals in my last game, not sure how many ,if any, in our match for me.

I also found out the formation changing bug :rolleyes:

It's to do with substitutes, if you had instructions for subs set up on the old GUI, it changed formations and stuff on you.

Only a few days ago they added a dedicated "substitutions" tab. I deleted my old instructions and re-made them in the new GUI and everything ran smooth tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    You must have a decent reserve team then ;

A real measure of the game is that Daniel Sturridge is leading the scoring charts in my ' But Can He Do It ....' league after 27 games with 30 goals, 8 ahead of Suarez :eek:

How was he fit enough to get enough pitch time to score 30goals?!?

Great manager sure ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Reality check for Malaga as we deservedly go down 2 0 to Spartak Moscow.

We only have Udinese and the man responsible for my biggest defeat in the GW up next......:(
    Welcome to Division 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Reality check for Malaga as we deservedly go down 2 0 to Spartak Moscow.

We only have Udinese and the man responsible for my biggest defeat in the GW up next......:(
    Welcome to Division 2!

Really? When was that? By the way, I've 1 point from 3 games so you've nothing to be scared about!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

I've got 1 point after 3 as well, I think. Going backwards at a rate of knots!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Colemania wrote: »
    Really? When was that? By the way, I've 1 point from 3 games so you've nothing to be scared about!

A while back when I was in charge of Hannover in Division 3. You won the title and beat my lads 5 0 along the way, stayed in my head for some reason!

A while back when I was in charge of Hannover in Division 3. You won the title and beat my lads 5 0 along the way, stayed in my head for some reason!

Yea that's called REVENGE!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So how'd the transfer window go for everyone?

Everton just signed Oumar Niasse. Signed him in both this and the Good League a few months back :D
    Also, United are being linked with Elabdellaoui who I grabbed here back at the end of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Lord TSC wrote: »

Everton just signed Oumar Niasse. Signed him in both this and the Good League a few months back :D
    Also, United are being linked with Elabdellaoui who I grabbed here back at the end of November.

Grassi to napoli
    Mandragora to Juventus
    Mauricio to Zenit
    Jemerson to Monaco
    Borja Lopez to Barca B
    Veljkovic to Bremen
    Gersbach to Rosenborg

Nothing Major:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Imbula to Stoke from Porto. Wasn't happening for him in Portugal and Stoke are a team seemingly on the up so happy enough with it.

Also boy wonder Penaranda moving to Watford is a curious one. Was being linked with Liverpool and Spurs but I suppose should get more game time at Watford.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

There's a transfer window??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Imbula to Stoke from Porto. Wasn't happening for him in Portugal and Stoke are a team seemingly on the up so happy enough with it.

Also boy wonder Penaranda moving to Watford is a curious one. Was being linked with Liverpool and Spurs but I suppose should get more game time at Watford.

Watford are owned by the same guys who own Udinese and Granada. Constantly swapping players

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

gerp99 wrote: »
    Watford are owned by the same guys who own Udinese and Granada. Constantly swapping players

Ah, that sheds a bit of light on the situation. Sounds rather dodgy! If he can keep scoring I don't care though :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Ah, that sheds a bit of light on the situation. Sounds rather dodgy! If he can keep scoring I don't care though :D

Think it becomes n issue if you own 2 or more teams that can meet in a competition (eg. Europe) - there are EUFA rules against that

• Advertisement

No idea :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement