Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Slimani got his rise 88>89 thank you city manager

Transfer window wise I think it was just ERIK SVIATCHENKO to celtic and Sporar to Basel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Break out the Sky Sports news yellow news band...

One deal they missed...

MESSI BACK to Barca, wow you heard it here first!!! Amazing... truly amazing...

Defer all questions to the Barca chielf.

Thanks and good night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Break out the Sky Sports news yellow news band...

One deal they missed...

MESSI BACK to Barca, wow you heard it here first!!! Amazing... truly amazing...

Defer all questions to the Barca chielf.

Thanks and good night

SHOTGUN!

But in a "I called it first so get Messi next"-way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Oops

This could get Messi!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So how'd the transfer window go for everyone?

Everton just signed Oumar Niasse. Signed him in both this and the Good League a few months back :D
    Also, United are being linked with Elabdellaoui who I grabbed here back at the end of November.
    Add your reply here.
    Adebuyer signed for palace! Was actually delighted when I saw that.

Has anyone else noticed the amount of offside goals in matches?
    I've seen about 15 in my first 3 matches this season and that's only in this league!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm done lads. Had enough of the game over the last few weeks and finding it a chore now. I'll talk too Lord TSC and Wilberto about how they accept managers etc we'll come too some sort of set up. Hopefully it's only a break for a few months and I'll come back reinvigorated

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Be a shame to see a long standing member leave the game.

I am relatively new to the gameworld but it clear to see Mac put a lot of effort in and be a shame to see him leave especially if it over a disagreement

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Be a shame to see a long standing member leave the game.

I am relatively new to the gameworld but it clear to see Mac put a lot of effort in and be a shame to see him leave especially if it over a disagreement

I honestly dont get how this turned into a dissagreement .... You buy player, you take a look when they are avail, you sell players you'd expect the buyer to be aware of the status of the player. You trade players, you expect both to know where players tb's are at..... No?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The Barcelona gig is cursed, clearly.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

The Barcelona gig is cursed, clearly.

Then I would love to be cursed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Just log in once a week for a few seconds and use auto pick for the team Mac, that way you'll still be taking a break.

I did that for a bit ages back when I got the ****s of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mourinho wrote: »
    Just log in once a week for a few seconds and use auto pick for the team Mac, that way you'll still be taking a break.

I've be doing that for the past few seasons :pac:

You mean there's another say to play the game??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I've be doing that for the past few seasons :pac:
    baza Rakus wrote: »
    You mean there's another say to play the game??

i've been on holiday since march 2013, except for the 2 minutes i renew my visa at the end of each month..... :pac: :cool: :D

swoody wrote: »
    i've been on holiday since march 2013, except for the 2 minutes i renew my visa at the end of each month..... :pac: :cool: :D

Actually what benefit does holiday mode give mate?

Actually what benefit does holiday mode give mate?

hasn't got me relegated yet! ;)

i think he subs out my "not match fit" players for whoever's on my bench.... i've never had him do his own formation or different first 11.

i only use it as a fail safe incase i dont log in for over a week so i've only need the assistant a few times in 3 years, but i dont think its available in the new set up so my goose might be cooked when they use it permanently :(

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I honestly dont get how this turned into a dissagreement .... You buy player, you take a look when they are avail, you sell players you'd expect the buyer to be aware of the status of the player. You trade players, you expect both to know where players tb's are at..... No?

Don't know the ins and outs of it and new to the gameworld so havent done many deals but if someone offers me a player in a deal I would presume that player is available to transfer too me straight away.

If I was selling a player that was TB id make sure that the receiving manager was aware that the the player currently unavailable and will be available from x v or z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

If it was me I would check but at the same time I'd expect to be told too

Anyway, if I was you Tupac, I'd be delighted. It was a crazy deal with you paying way way over the top IMO.

Also if Messi is returning to Barca then the deal needs to be looked at in my opinion it is unfair for Lazio to be able to use Messi as well as Lamela/Harnandez as they where meant to be part of the original deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Personally its gone well overboard. Id always look at my players and let the manager know whos banned. Also if i was buying Id check whos banned as well.

Tupac owes me 2 players who are banned. Its no big deal, ill get them eventually. Vice versa, I dont think he would care either.

This is complete handbags. It is just a game.

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Anyway, if I was you Tupac, I'd be delighted. It was a crazy deal with you paying way way over the top IMO.

I always said as much myself and was more than happy to do so....

redzerdrog wrote:
    Also if Messi is returning to Barca then the deal needs to be looked at in my opinion it is unfair for Lazio to be able to use Messi as well as Lamela/Harnandez as they where meant to be part of the original deal.

That's against the rules written where exactly? I can assure you I'm not the first to have this scenario "players at the club to be transferred" but you single me out...

As for your other comments towards me tonight I'll just ignore

That's against the rules written where exactly? I can assure you I'm not the first to have this scenario "players at the club to be transferred" but you single me out...

There's nothing in it, most lads like myself, City, Porto and I'd say likes of Bayern have brought in players where the deal can't be fully completed until the new season or cause of bans and that.

Doesn't make any sense anyway "looking into it" cause even if you didn't reverse the Messi deal you'd still have had use of Hernadez and Lamela cause they are TB'd. Plus Barcalona have had the use of Griezmann and Laporte :pac:

Don't get the big kerfuffle over this tbh I've always checked when a players ban is up before I'd buy, it's simple miscommunication between two managers not some sort of dirty tricks type of thing.

I only ever seem to deal with Ger and he knows the score :D every flippin season we've to wait for the 3 transfer limit to reset. We've already 2 gone and the season is only 2 weeks old!!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I only ever seem to deal with Ger and he knows the score :D every flippin season we've to wait for the 3 transfer limit to reset. We've already 2 gone and the season is only 2 weeks old!!

At the risk of opening up an unwanted argument......

You may want to put a bit of thought into that statement and see where the problem lies..... I've dealt with I'd say every managed club at one point or another bar one. And the one is only because that manager stated he will simply not do business.

There could be a little more bend in ya IMO

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

I see you sold Reus........ (shakes fist vigorously with grumpy face)

#illneverforgetyoureus #we'llbetogethersomeday #dreamdocometrue #staystrongreus #dort#bayern#manc#fu¢kers

the 3 amigos ft me
    4d5ea51047dfe09e00e1769b4e8dca47.png

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm willing to act as an intermediary if both managers want to send all players involved in the deal to Benfica to be eventually distributed after a tribunal decides whether the deal was legal or not. Could take a while mind.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

At the risk of opening up an unwanted argument......

You may want to put a bit of thought into that statement and see where the problem lies..... I've dealt with I'd say every managed club at one point or another bar one. And the one is only because that manager stated he will simply not do business.

There could be a little more bend in ya IMO

I get fair deals with Ger and him with me, IMO. I'm always open to offers but if they're shît offers the manager can keep the player. I've built a grand team dealing the way I do so I'll stick with it :)

What you talking about? None of this makes any sense

• Advertisement

I'm willing to act as an intermediary if both managers want to send all players involved in the deal to Benfica to be eventually distributed after a tribunal decides whether the deal was legal or not. Could take a while mind.

I already called shotgun on messi :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement