Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

When this guy was entered into the database he was rated 0 got my bid in and now he's been corrected to 70 and worth 120K

Reminds me....

Read on the forum that some messers on soccerwiki have been changing older players to younger ones and changing the names (not entirely sure how this is even possible, but) which would explain some of the apparent 'recently added' top youths at INCORRECT clubs!

Mbappe was one of I remember right? Just to be careful when bidding. Make sure everything looks legit club wise etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Reminds me....

Read on the forum that some messers on soccerwiki have been changing older players to younger ones and changing the names (not entirely sure how this is even possible, but) which would explain some of the apparent 'recently added' top youths at INCORRECT clubs!

Mbappe was one of I remember right? Just to be careful when bidding. Make sure everything looks legit club wise etc.

I've been a victim of this....

Holy crap!

Seen on Sky Sports news that Turan might be off to China!!!!!!!! Something like 78MIL!!

Holy crap!

Seen on Sky Sports news that Turan might be off to China!!!!!!!! Something like 78MIL!!

Wow! When will this madness end!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Holy crap!

There's loads of talk of Barca not being able to afford to offer Messi, Neymar and Suarez new contracts, so one will have to be sold. I don't buy it. They get 40% of the Spanish TV money. Maybe this story is coming off the back of that. You can't see it happening. Be funny as **** if it did tho :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Reminds me....

Jay-Roy Grot was 27 years young till today, now he's finally be changed to 17

x3uZ4fq.gif

swoody wrote:
    Jay-Roy Grot was 27 years young till today, now he's finally be changed to 17

No, I don't think so.... looks like that 27 year old will be changed back to whoever he was and the 17 year old will be added fresh!

That's my reading of it anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Newbie here. Its say my match is on progress. Can I watch this. When I click into the fixture I don't see an option

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

unless you have a friendly organised ... there are no games on a wednesday.

you cant watch the game live, once they complete you can view how the match panned out with stats and a commentary ...

Oh and dont be to eager to accept cash only bids on players ... trading of players is the main way of doing deals here.

Sellign your top player at 3-4 times his value wont mean you can by 2 decent players with that cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    unless you have a friendly organised ... there are no games on a wednesday.

you cant watch the game live, once they complete you can view how the match panned out with stats and a commentary ...

Oh and dont be to eager to accept cash only bids on players ... trading of players is the main way of doing deals here.

Sellign your top player at 3-4 times his value wont mean you can by 2 decent players with that cash.

I have another team also. Thanks for the advice. Ya noticed already that most of the transfers are trades.

• Advertisement

Lavezzi apparently all done for China!!

Normal service resumed ...

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Ajax in their Division 1 fixture.
    Hazard had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    De Marcos was on the scoresheet for his side

A formation change sees Udinese pick up their first win of the season. About time!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

You still have more points than me tho, :(

Iv had a shocking start, it's like the 1st 3 seasons all over again, a draw next match and then in game 7 a win!!!

I'm psychic!!

0-0 draw against Chelsea tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Big home win for Malaga over a very strong Sporting side courtesy of a Poli og.

Will gladly take that, now for another go at rectifying our woeful away form as we take on Dynamo Kiev on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Colemania wrote: »
    A formation change sees Udinese pick up their first win of the season. About time!

And my first defeat. Fair play man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Does Europe effect player fitness, cos my lads are knackered.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Manchester City beat Borussia Dortmund 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Reus scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ramos and Benzema were also amongst the goalscorers.

13 points from 6 games that included Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, Real and Atletico. Ill take that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Forgot to change my team from during the week... beat Juve 2-1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Palermo had a 2-1 win away to PSV, keeps us top with 6 wins and a draw, and Kiessling the Top scorer across all divisions

• Advertisement

gerp99 wrote: »
    Manchester City beat Borussia Dortmund 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Reus scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ramos and Benzema were also amongst the goalscorers.

13 points from 6 games that included Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, Real and Atletico. Ill take that.

We was robbed. The ref fcuked us. Typical boards favouring the big teams over the ducky underplogs ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Forgot to change my team from during the week... beat Juve 2-1 :D

upload_2016-2-3_15-57-10-jpg.902769

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Roma manager gone?

Roma manager gone?

That would be wilberto?!? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    That would be wilberto?!? :eek:

Come back Taylor Swift! !!!

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    That would be wilberto?!?

My guess would be he will be rocking back up at Estudientes some time soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

They seem to be ironing out the bugs in the new UI...Gotta say I actually like it when it works.

They seem to be ironing out the bugs in the new UI...Gotta say I actually like it when it works.

Stubbornly sticking with the old GUI

They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming to the "new" one

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Stubbornly sticking with the old GUI

They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming to the "new" one

I tried again tonight to give the new GUI a shot on laptop and its just crap.... Not a patch on the old one :(

that said I do love the mobile layout now :D

• Advertisement

The new GUI is still massively buggy! ... IMHO

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement