Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Tupac, Does this mean the San Marino challenge is coming back?????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Tupac, Does this mean the San Marino challenge is coming back?????

Wilberto would be the man to ask, I'd guess so!!!!!!

Anyhow, decided to give subs another shot tonight and low and behold SM changed my tactics for me again at 45 mins when I only had one set of instructions for 60...

Results have been nothing less than appalling so far this season, I keep saying to myself that eventually the worm will turn but I'm starting to think it's going to take something drastic....

Sure look, carry on I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I go mad when my team lose but I'd be ****ing furious if my tactics etc were being messed with :/

Delighted with a 1-0 away win over Napoli, Icardi on the score sheet and picking up the season before lasts form :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

3-2 loss to City ....

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    I go mad when my team lose but I'd be ****ing furious if my tactics etc were being messed with :/

Just TRIPLE checked and I defo have nothing set at all for 45 mins.... yet my instructions changed on that time.... I'd encourage others to check their 45, 60, 75s on both mobile and laptop.

I binned subs and it was fine, but being honest I'm thinking concerns so I want to use subs...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Wilberto would be the man to ask, I'd guess so!!!!!!

Anyhow, decided to give subs another shot tonight and low and behold SM changed my tactics for me again at 45 mins when I only had one set of instructions for 60...

Results have been nothing less than appalling so far this season, I keep saying to myself that eventually the worm will turn but I'm starting to think it's going to take something drastic....

Sure look, carry on I suppose

It was fixed for me as long as you deleted the instructions and made the subs via the new mobile layout "Substitutes" tab.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Competition Message

SL Benfica beat Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Muslera had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Musa was on the scoresheet for his side.
    Bloody lovely :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

First away win of the season for Malaga as we beat Dynamo Kiev 2 0, Beñat and Kane with the goals.

Mourinho wrote: »
    It was fixed for me as long as you deleted the instructions and made the subs via the new mobile layout "Substitutes" tab.

I did that! Deleted every sub I had in every gw and set up 1 instruction via the mobile layout....

Still screwed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Something like 3 wins in 20 for me since the new formations came in...Showing no signs of improving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

i can barely check results on the new layout on my laptop ... I go into a gameworld and just get blank screens and 'unexpected errors' ... not a hope I can go through my tactics on the new set up

I still can't get on the mobile site, have to use the desktop version which is a nightmare on a phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Valbuena has more goals this season than in the whole of last season

richieffff wrote: »

He's obviously over the sex tape scandal of last season!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

richieffff wrote: »

Had to score with 4 minutes to go of course to deny me a second straight win, a rarity this season!

Colemania wrote: »
    Had to score with 4 minutes to go of course to deny me a second straight win, a rarity this season!

If take one win in a row as a 'run'

Colemania wrote: »

Second last gasp equaliser, Slimani had the honour last time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Another win for panathanaikos keeps us top with a narrow loss to newcastle the only blemish so far. Unfortunately the fans are still not turning up as we are among the worst attended club in the division.

As a result we are losing over a million when playing away and about 200k when at home. How much debt can a club get into? By my calculations (roughly) without allowing for wage increases we could be 12m in debt at the end of season. Is this normal?

As a result we are losing over a million when playing away and about 200k when at home. How much debt can a club get into? By my calculations (roughly) without allowing for wage increases we could be 12m in debt at the end of season. Is this normal?

Roughly the same here..... it does seem to be the way now with the new wage setup...

This was done to 'improve competitiveness' but they have never explained how they intend to do that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

I won my first game last night, I immediately pledged all my money to Concern, to thank God for his goodness....

• Advertisement

Borussia Dortmund have signed Mikel Merino IRL, nice :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Borussia Dortmund have signed Mikel Merino IRL, nice :cool:

We have?

Man, I am brilliant at this game. Negotiating with Barca, Real AND Liverpool about the manager's gig. Their heads are spinning with my business gymnastics. Lulling everybody into a false sense of security by propping up the table THEN pulling the second greatest Mikel based transfer coup in history.

Not to mention bubbling under nicely in the UEFA cup ...

Created a 2 division Bundesliga GW just to stop that friggin annoying pop up about a free GW every time I log in :p

How did everyone get on in the shield tonight? Had a bye, Celtic at home next round

Reserves won 4-1 at Portsmouth

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Reserves won against unmanaged Hanover

Tough one away to Liverpool next

Does the shield/cup winners qualify for smfa competitions?

Ugh. Forgot to change my team :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

What shield?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

If take one win in a row as a 'run'

Pffft. I dream of winning one in a row.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote:
    What shield?

Well this is awkward!

This discussion has been closed.