Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Competition Message

The match ended 0 - 0 between Borussia Dortmund and SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.

Götze had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Boom. 2 points on the bounce. Unbeaten in 4 in all comps.

Sorry lads, this basement is nice, but we are on our way to the top!

Downside:ravaged by injury. We march on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Kids lost 2-1 to Leverkusen after I decided to go for the cup the other night ha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Just about scraped a 2-1 win vs PSV. On a bit of a run so things starting to turn!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

god dammit!

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.
    Batshuayi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Tévez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica beat Bayern 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Valencia scored the winner for SL Benfica and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

:)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    god dammit!

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.
    Batshuayi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Tévez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

you need to teach hazard the offside rule....

da220cfa7b58e15359aee3033fe84024.png

Ftfo7kB.gif

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

1 all draw at home to Sunderland with Sidney Sam scoring.

Happy to pick up a point against one of the strongest sides in the division.
    10 points clear of the relegation zone, will take that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

The match ended 1 - 1 between Spartak Moskva and US Palermo in their Division 2 fixture.
    Rodríguez scored the only goal for Spartak Moskva and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Not a bad result considering forgot to change the team from tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos beat Genoa CFC 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Joãozinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cork was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Continuing our usual early season good form and hoping to build enough of a cushion before our usual late season collapse

Have a feeling the good run is about to end tonight vs a tough Schalke outfit

• Advertisement

Rendez vous with Napels tonight. Think he's had the better of me lately...

PSV manager ever on chat or on here???

Young Tevez!

FC Porto beat SSC Napoli 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Tévez scored the winner for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Have a feeling the good run is about to end tonight vs a tough Schalke outfit

Or not.... 3-1 win and up to third!

Competition Message

Borussia Dortmund beat Liverpool 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

özil scored the winner for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Marchin' already. Only 20 points off top spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Usual away day crap from Malaga as we go down 2 1 to Inter conceding to both their shots on target :mad:

Or not.... 3-1 win and up to third!

Congrats! I don't wanna be in contention for promotion cause we're nowhere near strong enough as it currently stands, we'd be destroyed.

Gonna try for the cups this season for the craic, tis only a game! :p

And in saying that I realised I played my 1st team and the Sheild is THIS Tuesday fuuuuuck

Against unmanaged CSKA, hopefully Romangoli, Rugani and Weigl can do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

89th minute winner from Mr reliable Xherdan Shaqiri against Palermo in a 2-1 win. What a difference a tactic change can make! After a draw and 4 losses in the league and also getting knocked out of the cup, changed my tactics and formation and unbeaten in league competition since, up to 11th in the table and 3 points off the playoffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Boca Juniors unbeaten streak stretches to 16 games with a 2-0 win over Portsmouth. Johnny Walters with a goal and the motm.........and now we go top!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The match ended 0 - 0 between SL Benfica and Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Luisão had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Another point closer to safety

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Is Gold Management worth it?

I never really considered it before as had very little interest as the only SMFA comp I was in was with fleetwood who had no chance.

However the SMFA Sheild is starting tonight in Tonic Wines league so should I bite the bullet and fork out the cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Is Gold Management worth it?

I never really considered it before as had very little interest as the only SMFA comp I was in was with fleetwood who had no chance.

However the SMFA Sheild is starting tonight in Tonic Wines league so should I bite the bullet and fork out the cash?

I wish they would reward gold managers with an ad free experience. Personally, I don't think it is worth it. The only reason I have it, is because I have one team in Gold Championship 1

I wish they would reward gold managers with an ad free experience. Personally, I don't think it is worth it. The only reason I have it, is because I have one team in Gold Championship 1

It is nice to be in control of your selection for ALL matches tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Is the ability to save formations and line ups reserved for Gold, or can everybody do that now?

That is why I liked it, as mentioned though about the advertising it should be ad free for gold - it pissed me off nearly to the verge off quiting that I have to watch ads.

Adblock ....

Adblock ....

Too late

beVLtyD.png

FFS ...He hasnt been added yet .... dont make it that obvious, they'll all be trying to get him now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

FFS ...He hasnt been added yet .... dont make it that obvious, they'll all be trying to get him now!

He's not added yet? I thought I managed to get him in another GW. Ah FFS, must be one of those times where he'll be retired and the real one will be added then.

• Advertisement

Fancy statistics? ....

Follow me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement