Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »
    He's not added yet? I thought I managed to get him in another GW. Ah FFS, must be one of those times where he'll be retired and the real one will be added then.

No, that was your man adaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Fancy statistics? ....

Follow me

1395580321789717540.jpg

jk, i've no idea what you've linked and refuse to open it.....lol

just a new thread in the soccer manager forum .... it was more dramatic the other way :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Shield tonight lads...

Ahem the 'I forgot to change my team' crowd! Ha ha!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

>.>
    <.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Lads iv got to admit, iv lost all interest in this game at the moment. I thought if I turn on holiday mode and come back in a few weeks but I can't find the option??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads iv got to admit, iv lost all interest in this game at the moment. I thought if I turn on holiday mode and come back in a few weeks but I can't find the option??

The gear cog in the settings is where it is I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Barcelona
    Club Brugge KV
    Atlético Madrid
    Watford
    Leicester City
    Atalanta BC
    Borussia Dortmund--- Paris Saint-Germain
    Trabzonspor
    Lokomotiv Moskva
    Crystal Palace
    Arsenal
    FC Augsburg
    Villarreal CF
    Real Betis
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

All these Unmanageds in the first knock-out round of the UEFA Cup and we get PSG.

Dammit!!!

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Barcelona
    Club Brugge KV
    Atlético Madrid
    Watford
    Leicester City
    Atalanta BC
    Trabzonspor
    Lokomotiv Moskva
    Crystal Palace
    Arsenal
    FC Augsburg
    Villarreal CF
    Real Betis
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

All these Unmanageds in the first knock-out round of the UEFA Cup and we get PSG.

Dammit!!!

First world problems..... :p

I forgot to change my team ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Ugh lost on penos again!!!

Thats last week and then 2 tonight i lost on penos in the how do i win a trophy with this lot league aswell

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    First world problems..... :p

I forgot to change my team ...

Oh wait, I had changed it ;)

5-0 win :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

What the **** :/ I actually changed my team only to realise I was knocked out last week :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Lucas Silva misses our final penalty as we go down 5 4 on penos after playing out a 1 all draw with City.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Barcelona
    Club Brugge KV
    Atlético Madrid
    Watford
    Leicester City
    Atalanta BC
    Trabzonspor
    Lokomotiv Moskva
    Crystal Palace
    Arsenal
    FC Augsburg
    Villarreal CF
    Real Betis
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Dammit!!!
    It's basically unmanaged as I don't have gold management. Hope my assistant is on song.

2-0 vs Celtic.... 2 big money games at home in the cups Bayern and Real! Could do with the cash!!

JamboMac wrote:
    It's basically unmanaged as I don't have gold management. Hope my assistant is on song.

Experience from other leagues says you generally tend to go out of the comp early doors if you don't have gold

Borussia Dortmund beat Olympique Marseille 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 2 fixture.

Schieber scored both of the goals for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Undefeated in 7. The Streak continues ...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Cambiasso moves after handing in a transfer request, could be the new concern rules are having some effect after all.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Cambiasso moves after handing in a transfer request, could be the new concern rules are having some effect after all.

That's always been the rule.... the improvements 'should' come with how quickly this happens. It used to take forever to get to Level 5, apparently this rise will happen much quicker from now on....

Well, apparently....

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Well two reached level 5 within the last week, so that could indicate it is happening quicker, or else it's a co-incidence :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

Well two reached level 5 within the last week, so that could indicate it is happening quicker, or else it's a co-incidence

Think those have been steadily rising for the last few months though, what was said by SM was a rapid escalation of concerns in comparison to how it was....

Yet to see any real difference Tbh

I have Nolito at my Barca in THE GOOD LEAGUE.
    Started getting higher concerns (went to Level 3) just as he rose to a 90 (in October 2015).
    Started playing him in ever game (for at least 15/30 mins) and starting in all the cups/euro games he could.
    The other day went back down to Level 2.
    Make of that what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

How the mighty have fallen! I remember buying him from Porto as a 90 rated player around the time he moved to Leicester and a few days later he dropped to 88. He was a handy backup for me and wasn't gonna sell him if I had a choice as he was worth nothing but his concerns have been there for a long long time so it was coming!

Treat him well!

Passlack starting for Dortmund tonight! Let's see what all this fuss is about!

I read that Anderlecht are considering signing Sofiane Hanni ...

So I decided to pop in a min bid ... and...

Sofiane HANNI has completed his move to FC Porto from KV Mechelen for 1,800,000

4hrs later ...

Rating change Old: 83 New: 85

Player value now 2.6m

made me smile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

New layout sucks!! I can't find away too change it back!disaster

Just going to http://www.soccermanager.com/my-home.php works for me, defaults to old gui

Then tries to push the new one on you ... ?

On your home page near the top there should be a "Return to old Soccer Manager interface" button with an arrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Just going to http://www.soccermanager.com/my-home.php works for me, defaults to old gui

Then tries to push the new one on you ... ?

On your home page near the top there should be a "Return to old Soccer Manager interface" button with an arrow

good spot..... :)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

After four 1-1 draws Anzhi beat Palermo 6-1

Edit : just realised his team weren't fit.... It's still real to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

1 0 home win over Bayer Leverkusen courtesy of a first of the season for Oliver Torres.
    Takes us to 20 points and halfway to safety :)

Now to follow up with our courtesy Sunday away defeat, next donation of 3 points goes to Lazio this time. Just looked at his game tonight and looked at the bench to see who he kept in reserve :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement