Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Now to follow up with our courtesy Sunday away defeat, next donation of 3 points goes to Lazio this time. Just looked at his game tonight and looked at the bench to see who he kept in reserve

I did a little research and found some of the Espanyol team were practically on life support! Took a gamble (I've some seriously tough fixtures coming up) and it paid off!

No offence meant to other teams but now is where it gets sticky, some serious clubs up next few games!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

The match ended 0 - 0 between Borussia Dortmund and AS Roma in their Division 1 fixture.

THE STREAK CONTINUES

8 GAMES UNDEFEATED

4 THE TEAM THEY SAID WOULD ALWAYS BE BEAT-ED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

4 losses on the bounce, Christ

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat Boca Juniors 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Costil had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Balotelli and Roux were amongst the goalscorers

Beat the league leaders.

Na na na na na na na na na naaaa....Super Mario, Mario, Super Mario!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Forgot to change my team back (so did my opponent) - got a 0-0 away to PSG, happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I really should learn when to shut up! Talking about being unbeaten last week and then Sunderland beat me 2 nil in my own back yard! My bogey team too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Colemania wrote: »
    I really should learn when to shut up! Talking about being unbeaten last week and then Sunderland beat me 2 nil in my own back yard! My bogey team too :(

Could have been 3, turan missed a peno

No shame, man for man he has the strongest starting 11 ratings wise in the division. Clearly the favourite for the title

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Lol little old Sunderland only minding top spot now the galacticos of Lazio have found their feet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Damn, looks like the non-league-cup final liverpool showed up tonight :(

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Lol little old Sunderland only minding top spot now the galacticos of Lazio have found their feet

I seem to recall first game of season, I had my starting 11 and you (presumably) yours, and in more positions you had higher rated players....

For me, that's the best 11 in the division so stands to reason, your the team to beat!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Wilberto wrote: »
    Beat the league leaders.

Na na na na na na na na na naaaa....Super Mario, Mario, Super Mario!!

First loss in 17 games, another injury and losing top spot, bad day at the office :(

Lotsa questions at the Dortmund pressie this morning about THE STREAK. We don't cultivate talk of titles, but ... we have an old saying back in Ireland ... it's in Irish but roughly translated to English it goes "If you go a good few games unbeaten in an online football management multi-player game then you have a good chance of winning titles"

Still in all comps. Here we go.

In other news, lots of interest from the Mankfester teams in Ilkay JungleGym ... your have my counter offers, lads.

What's the deal with Spurs....

Isco 7% fit...
    Cavani 11%

List goes on....

What when wrong there?

SM is a dumb game. I've seen teams win lots of matches with player levels like that ...

"Your Chairman has negotiated a new contract with Junior NEYMAR who wanted an increase in wages. Any concerns the player had regarding his wages have now been removed."

About the 10th one in 3 days!!!! Wages seem to be going through the roof but I don't see ticket prices, season tickets, merchandise or TV money going up....

Not entirely sure how this is supposed to make the game more competitive? Seems as though they have changed things so only the large clubs will be able to afford to keep the big names.... a shame really

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I've been getting renegotiated wages in all my gameworlds recently, not sure what the craic is

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I've been getting renegotiated wages in all my gameworlds recently, not sure what the craic is

if they have a year left, your chairman automatically gives them what they want.......more yo-yo's

doc-in-yo-yo-curtain.jpg

;)

Never knew that highly rated Julian De Sart moved permanently to Middlesbrough in February! Just saw that he came on for them tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Never knew that highly rated Julian De Sart moved permanently to Middlesbrough in February! Just saw that he came on for them tonight!

Tut tut tut, and you call yourself a soccer manager.....

• Advertisement

Tut tut tut, and you call yourself a soccer manager.....

Been busy with this move to the big bad city of Dublin :P

Colemania wrote:
    Been busy with this move to the big bad city of Dublin

That's right up there with 'the dog ate my homework'

Marquinhos and Kimpembe stating CBs for PSG today.... better than Thiago Silva and side show Bob any day of the week!!!

That's right up there with 'the dog ate my homework'

Well I still have no WiFi :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Marquinhos and Kimpembe stating CBs for PSG today.... better than Thiago Silva and side show Bob any day of the week!!!

Being approximately 18 million points clear, they could probably play their Under 12s for the rest of the season and still win the league.

Mind you, their Under 12s are still probably better than what anyone else is showing in Ligue 1 at the moment!

Well I still have no WiFi :(

Sorry man, meant to throw in some smiliey faces!!! Can't figure out how to do them on tablet yet...

I joke dude!!!

It's like the ex-girlfriend tonight vs Malaga!! Ha ha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

It's like the ex-girlfriend tonight vs Malaga!! Ha ha!!!

with our away form I don't think ya have to be worried about us being a bunny boiler!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

1-0 loss away to Roma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Good 3 nil win at athletic club. 5 unbeaten now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement