Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Finally. Hammered Spurs 5-1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Finally. Hammered Spurs 5-1 :)

Wouldn't be too happy.... his team are practically dead!!

It's like the ex-girlfriend tonight vs Malaga!! Ha ha!!!

Ahhhh! The Ex! 85th min!!! Lol!

Good stuff man good team you have there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Same as Newcastle who I beat 5-0.

We beat the 1%!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Ahhhh! The Ex! 85th min!!! Lol!

Good stuff man good team you have there

Got an absolute pummelling but managed to stick in there and luckily Pedro pops up to do the biz late on giving your lads no time to get angry and go all "Hulk Smash" on my lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

A12X6Yx.png

A.K.A. THE STREAK

3 points are 3 points whoever its against :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat Portsmouth 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gómez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Moves us in the right direction and we're now 9 points clear of relegation.

More importantly, I've also managed to get the club's finances back in order, reducing the total wage bill to below a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Rolan puts the mighty juve to the sword scoring 2 goals.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Honestly hadn't realized my team were that tired, or that I hadn't logged on in that long to change them.

I'll be honest, I'm finding the complete inability to climb the table is a real killer. No matter what way I balance my team, every season, I come 7-12th. No matter what transfers I make, 7-12th.

Compared to "The Good League", where I've managed to bring Drogheda from mid Div 4 up to the top of Div 2, I just can't grow Spurs **** all, no matter how I try. At least with Drogheda, there's solid progression in all levels, so I can see its worth the effort.
    At Spurs, I have plenty of kids I want to see develop, but its not got that same immediate impact. Hell, at least if I got relegated this season, it gives me something to achieve next season....

That, and I ****ing detest the new layout with a vengeance. When I clicked on Match report there, it made me sit through a video before it showed me my score! **** that completely.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Honestly hadn't realized my team were that tired, or that I hadn't logged on in that long to change them.

I'll be honest, I'm finding the complete inability to climb the table is a real killer. No matter what way I balance my team, every season, I come 7-12th. No matter what transfers I make, 7-12th.

Compared to "The Good League", where I've managed to bring Drogheda from mid Div 4 up to the top of Div 2, I just can't grow Spurs **** all, no matter how I try. At least with Drogheda, there's solid progression in all levels, so I can see its worth the effort.
    At Spurs, I have plenty of kids I want to see develop, but its not got that same immediate impact. Hell, at least if I got relegated this season, it gives me something to achieve next season....

That, and I ****ing detest the new layout with a vengeance. When I clicked on Match report there, it made me sit through a video before it showed me my score! **** that completely.

1) nice endorsement of THE GOOD LEAGUE
    2) change your team mate, go elsewhere. a change is as good as a rest!
    3) install adblock plus for your browser. you won't see these adds anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Proud of the 'kids' tonight ...

3-1 win against City

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Left the big stars on in purpose and a nice 4-0 away win against Bordeaux and with clichy deciding this game isn't big enough to play in as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Logged in at 7 to change my teams for tonight's cup matches only to realise I wasn't playing after losing on penos the last 3 cup matches

The B team go down 2 1 to Dortmund.

League games are all that's left on my schedule now.

Only gone and knocked Bayern out with the reserves!

It does appear he may have forgotten to change his team......

Or did he!

Fine kick in the teeth drawing Atletico away though.... could have got easier than that!

I flippin did forget! What was the score? :( fecked for Thursday now :/

Fair play though

Borussia Dortmund beat Málaga CF 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.

Schieber scored both of the goals for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

The STREAK-O-METER currently stands at TEN GAMES. THAT'S TEN GAMES UNBEATEN, for a team which lost 7 out of their first 8 league games and had "goin down with the villa" written all over their future.

The Unmanaged Bhoys up next in the cup ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Does anyone else constantly get friend requests for random people or is it just because I'm Taylor Swift?

Wilberto wrote: »
    Does anyone else constantly get friend requests for random people or is it just because I'm Taylor Swift?

The odd time ... but what do you expect, who wouldnt want to befriend Sir Bobby Robson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

No-one wants to be friends with Ernesto Valverde, must be put off by his Basque tendencies......

Our unbeaten home record this season falls by the wayside as we go down 1 0 to AC Milan.
    Kane sent off into the bargain to top off a crap night of football here and irl!

Results night and we have 1 poster so far .... :(

Anyway, I consiously left my 2nd string in after their idweek cup win thinking they might carry on with the good form.

Neves decided he doesnt do 4 consecutive 1/2s of footy and got himself a red with a minute left on the clock in the first half.

Oh an a record crowd turned out to watch us get beat by Benfica

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Big win for me away to athletico, 5-3 it finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Anyway, I consiously left my 2nd string in after their idweek cup win thinking they might carry on with the good form.

Neves decided he doesnt do 4 consecutive 1/2s of footy and got himself a red with a minute left on the clock in the first half.

Oh an a record crowd turned out to watch us get beat by Benfica

Think there was some match on TV that some people may have watched. Draw for my lads v fiorentina

Loss to Everton, 5 losses from the last 6 :rolleyes:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Man Utd fans too pissed off to post, Liverpool fans have better things to be doing tonight is my guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Man Utd fans too pissed off to post, Liverpool fans have better things to be doing tonight is my guess!

Yep. Thankfully fantasy Man United doing better these days. A record breaking sixth straight win against roma. No catching Ger's City though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I forgot to change my team from the cup game and got hammered by City - I'm not posting the result so ye can can sh1te off for yourselves....!

Or, you know, just look it up yourselves...whatevs

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement