Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ikeano29 wrote: »
    I used to play this game years ago around 2007, but don't remember email or password anymore. It was an easy addictive game back then, has it changed much since?
    Is the site mobile friendly?

Would you like a team?

Iago wrote: »
    Sorry to say that as I no longer have the time, or to be fair, the enthuasism for it, it's only fair that somebody else is given a chance with a Div 1 team. I can honestly say that for at least 1/3rd of the games this season I haven't even logged in to change the team around. I was going to resign pre-xmas but tried to summon the desire to keep playing, but it's just not there :(

Newcastle are in a rocky place, but there's plenty of time for it to be turned around and Div 1 status secured for another year. I'll be resigning my other teams as well, best of luck with the leagues lads and if I get the urge again I'll drop back in and start from the bottom :)

Sorry too see you go bud

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Would you like a team?

Yeah, I would.
    I will rejoin the site in next couple of days.
    Are the games still played every Wednesday and Saturday at 8?

Yeah, I would.
    I will rejoin the site in next couple of days.
    Are the games still played every Wednesday and Saturday at 8?

Thursday and Sundays for our league games. That's the default days we were assigned

Thursday and Sundays for our league games. That's the default days we were assigned

That's grand, I just signed up on smart phone and will put in the code given in this thread.

I'm starting in championchip(second tier) I presume!?

• Advertisement

Sorry, 4 divisions so I presume I must start in div 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Anyone thats free over 24hrs is fair game mate, there is an application process(based on applying managers ratings in our gameworld) for the Newcastle ... I think the rest should all be avail as they have been available much longer than 24 hrs ...Mac?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

No you're okay. Once you have over 50 posts here you can apply for whatever team is available, provided they've been available for over 24 hours.

That 24 hour rule was brought in just to make sure that if bigger clubs come available then the managers already in the league have "first refusal".

Currently, Newcastle are also free, but only since today, and have already been applied for by an internal manager, which means they're not available to new managers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Only people who aren't boardsies are restricted to div 4 teams or as we like to call them the others.;)

Wilberto wrote: »
    No you're okay. Once you have over 50 posts here you can apply for whatever team is available, provided they've been available for over 24 hours.

That 24 hour rule was brought in just to make sure that if bigger clubs come available then the managers already in the league have "first refusal".

Currently, Newcastle are also free, but only since today, and have already been applied for by an internal manager, which means they're not available to new managers.

Obviously when I called for mac in my last post it was the collective calling term for you and mac ;)

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    Only people who aren't boardsies are restricted to div 4 teams or as we like to call them the others.;)

Haha the others :-)
    Right, I'll start sending in my CV so....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Haha the others :-)
    Right, I'll start sending in my CV so....

There's a nice bunch of lovable misfits down in Argentina at a club called Estudiantes.

They used to be my lovable misfits!

There's a nice bunch of lovable misfits down in Argentina at a club called Estudiantes.

They used to be my lovable misfits!

I've already applied for hamburg but will manage in div 3 with São Paulo ore Estudiantes, good healthy mix of Irish, French and Spanish there :-)

Username:
    jkeane9807050

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I've already applied for hamburg but will manage in div 3 with São Paulo ore Estudiantes, good healthy mix of Irish, French and Spanish there :-)

Username:
    jkeane9807050

they've been free 2 weeks now, so your grand.

1311246606_top_gear__jeremy_clarkson_thumbup.gif

swoody wrote: »
    they've been free 2 weeks now, so your grand.

1311246606_top_gear__jeremy_clarkson_thumbup.gif

Cheers guys, big help

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Up against the div 4 leaders rangers tonight at ibrox in the 1/4 finals of the cup and I have no fit LB's!

Can anyone loan me a decent youth for a few games????

Do you want sidibe 87 rating covers right and left. PSG.

Do you want sidibe 87 rating covers right and left. PSG.

would gladly take him only your chairman says no! :(

would gladly take him only your chairman says no! :(

Akpa akpro is aloud go he's 86 and covers a lot of positions. Idiot of a chairman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

85 rated BABA can go too for cover if you want.

• Advertisement

Akpa akpro is aloud go he's 86 and covers a lot of positions. Idiot of a chairman.

cheers mate!

The season 4 league cup finalists inter milan lost tonight 2-0 away to rangers in the 1/4 finals........

Congrats mate hope u go all the way now!

Will the new Newcastle Manager do a 'Newcastle' on it and rip the squad apart and rebuild the squad as he sees fit ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Will the new Newcastle Manager do a 'Newcastle' on it and rip the squad apart and rebuild the squad as he sees fit ...

he has to, it's the initiation rule to join this league remember. (same goes for hamburg) ;)
    every managed clubs get to buy a player at face value or can offer more if they feel generous, failure to do so will result in the apocalypse.

Username:
    jkeane9807050

Yeah, being from Cork, I bought few Cork City youngsters when I was in charge of Estudiantes.

he has to, it's the initiation rule to join this league remember. (same goes for hamburg) ;)

In that case, dibs on Aubameyang!! :D :pac:

In that case, dibs on Aubameyang!! :D :pac:

Are there youngsters? I'll take a youngster... :D

Are there youngsters? I'll take a youngster... :D

Peado!

Peado!

Now, if only we had mods we could repprt personal insults to :p

Just coz Im from Belguum doesnt mean Im autimatically a pe...ah never nind!

Now, if only we had mods we could repprt personal insults to :p

Just coz Im from Belguum doesnt mean Im autimatically a pe...ah never nind!

Muhahahahaha*

*evil laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

88 for Trigeros means that I will finally have an 88 on the bench!!

Oh nice bump for Cheryshev too, ha to him who said he was useless (and then tried to buy him!!!!!!) +2 and if he keeps going surely another +1 end of season....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement