Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat Olympiacos 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Balotelli scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Verhaegh was also on the scoresheet for his side.

AC+Milan+v+Udinese+Calcio+Serie+-LHZQ-s3EGll.jpg

Super Mario had one of his good days. He could have had a hatrick of both goals and assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

3-1 win against Everton ... needed that!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Celtic 2-3 boca, nice win to put us back into 2nd thanks to Genoa dropping points, looks like will be an interesting fight for promotion in division 3

Celtic 2-3 boca, nice win to put us back into 2nd thanks to Genoa dropping points, looks like will be an interesting fight for promotion in division 3

it paid off to rest your team on tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Another draw sees me set a new club record of 12 unbeaten.... kinda disappointed though as I checked Kyiv's physical condition before the match and there were lots of 70-80%...

His keeper got 10 and the stats were crazy! Just one of those games where it wouldn't go in I suppose!

Still, end of the day 2 points clear with Saul and Lamela available soon and Griezmann and Laporte on the way back I should be looking to push hard for the league from here....

Though, with Bear back at the helm it does make it more interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Malaga's dynamic duo strike again as Pedro and Kane get the goals as we beat PSV 2-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    3-1 win against Everton ... needed that!

:( I didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Yeah, losing to Pompey!

I'll be delighted to stay in that fight for as long as possible, but to reach a point where safety is secure will please me for this season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Anyone else not get the notification for PM on soccer manager? Sometimes I have to go into the PMs to check for messages.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Mourinho wrote: »
    Anyone else not get the notification for PM on soccer manager? Sometimes I have to go into the PMs to check for messages.

Yeah I've missed a few now.
    SL Benfica beat Manchester City 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Muslera had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Honda was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another giant crumbles before the ultra-defensive-long-ball master tactic

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

After their result against ACF Fiorentina, SS Lazio are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row

Record crowd watches SS Lazio. 61,741 fans turned out to watch SS Lazio against ACF Fiorentina breaking the previous home record attendance.

Nice messages to get! Sneaky 1-0 over Fiorentina at home....

Phew I'll take it!

EDIT... Messi with his (I assume) final goal for the club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Borussia Dortmund beat Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mikel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Götze was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Streak Redux

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Finally won a game, Valbuena scoring the only goal against managerless hamburg, before getting sent off and missing 3 games...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

1 all draw away to Schalke. Karius single handedly denying our lads a rare away victory.

Can't complain though as I was a beneficiary of his cup runs so was pretty much playing the Schalke B team, seriously talented squad there, Division 1 champs in waiting!

2-0 loss away to Atletico ... I am 5th from bottom afterall ... still GRRRRR damn game engine :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

3-3 against Juve..Jammy bugger!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Yeah I've missed a few now.

Another giant crumbles before the ultra-defensive-long-ball master tactic

A minor set back :D Congrats though. Muslera on top form

Still delighted with the 1st half of the season.

So a few have picked up on the fact I said I might move on Hazard and made verbal bids ... bids have made it more real and this might even happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Yeah I've missed a few now

In that case....

Chelsea, Ajax and Lyon check your PM's so haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I saw some old chat messages from Ger and Tupac. Lads, my chat is fecked. I haven't been able to get on in months. PM if ye need me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I saw some old chat messages from Ger and Tupac. Lads, my chat is fecked. I haven't been able to get on in months. PM if ye need me

I find that new messages don't show up but if you click on the club any new messages will be seen. Kinda annoying in fairness.

The chat window won't flippin open for me, no matter what browser I use :rolleyes:

The chat window won't flippin open for me, no matter what browser I use :rolleyes:

that because SM know you are a mod on boards ... you cant have it all :D

Locking threads and banning people, that's where it's at ;)

:pac:

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    The chat window won't flippin open for me, no matter what browser I use

Chat works fine on phone dude

Chat works fine on phone dude

without getting alerts that there is a new chat tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Mine is the same as that bar a few times I've managed to slip through the net. I contacted them about it and they seemed to have no idea why

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat Celtic 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Balotelli scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ki and Soriano were also amongst the goalscorers.

We've snuck quietly into the playoffs. But, ssshhhhh, I don't think anyone has seen us.

I just saw there that we're up against Schalke in the cup. A Schalke team that are actually going for the cup an will probably play their full team.

*Gulp*

Go easy on my young fellas and my reserves will ya? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

The Easter days off have fcuked up my concept of what day it is, thinking today was Sunday for some reason,

Pleased to see i scraped a 1-0 win against unmanaged Shaktar, with the top 2 drawing it is now very tight again and Estudiantes will soon be in touch with the current top pack - we see you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement