Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Jesus Messis stats are insane

Played 5, 8 goals ,4 assists 5MOTM average 9.60

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

MrMac84 wrote: »

Looks like a good player you have on your hands. I would hold onto him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »

Always thought it was Lionel..... ah, what do i know tho :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ireland outclassed Moldova and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 5 encounter.

Hoolahan was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mccarthy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

New record away win! :D

Three points behind Ukraine, but with only two games remaining. Those two games? Ukraine at home, and Brazil away. Shame, as the finals are in England. Ah well!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Also, the Sergio Canales bids are accepted and my guess is that Juventus will get him as they're the ones who seem to need him a lot less than the others such is the logic of SM.

• Advertisement

Junior Hoilet bid accepted!? Is the legend being forced out?:p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Junior Hoilet bid accepted!? Is the legend being forced out?:p

Still building up a cash reserve for the end of season splurge. Not that it matters as the smaller teams aren't really going to benefit from that decision anyway, but let's not go back there again.

As with Junior Hoilett, I may still cancel it as well. I know he's back in form. It's a shame with what happened to him. Part of a club that was handing out extortionate wages in an attempt to bring talent in in order to keep them in the Premier League. Then, when that failed, they tried to get rid of all of the higher earners but, understandably, nobody wanted to pay his high wages.

Like I said though, I may still cancel it.

Actually, having said that, I've just convinced myself to cancel it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote:
    Also, the Sergio Canales bids are accepted and my guess is that Juventus will get him as they're the ones who seem to need him a lot less than the others such is the logic of SM.

My money is on Lyon.....

My money is on Lyon.....

Hes agreed terms at porto,just cant announce till the medical is complete

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Hes agreed terms at porto,just cant announce till the medical is complete

Well this is awkward!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So Canales joins a Div 1 team,now I really fancy my chances when we can buy from unmanaged :pac:

Well this is awkward!

Clearly, the medical at Porto is far more stringent than the one at Benfica.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Benfica are very happy to welcome Canales to Portugal ;)

Also joining Benfica are Hachim Mastour and Tony Jantschke.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Well this is awkward!

Damn agent dropped him off at the wrong portugese powerhouse :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    So Canales joins a Div 1 team,now I really fancy my chances when we can buy from unmanaged :pac:

The smaller teams will have to wait and fight for the players that force moves due to rising concerns when the big teams hoover up all the higher rated players,

Oh wait. . .

BIG 0-1 win away to Ajax who were level on points with us in the relegation zone of D1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 1 away win at Sporting to maintain our upturn in recent form, Sidney Sam and Olly Torres with the goals.

RARE LOSS FOR THE TEAM THEY ARE CALLING "THE STREAK"

Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Curses.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

2-1 win away to unmanaged shaktar, Johnny Walters with an 88th minute winner to keep us 1 point behind league leaders Panathinaikos and more importantly 25pts clear of relegation. Gwan the lads

Another busy day in the boards.ie league ...

NOT.

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Another busy day in the boards.ie league ...

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    NOT.

I feel a new day beginning today! Today will be the start of a revival in the league...

Transfers will fly about right, left and centre!

The thread will be so overloaded with posts the servers will crash

In fact it's going to be so busy today they are just going to hand out all the cups & finalise the relegation teams today..

I can feel it, just wait and see

You'd get more transfers if you could buy from Unmanageds

#jusayin

baza Rakus wrote:
    You'd bet more transfers if you could buy from Unmanageds

Should be fun!

Transfers will fly about right, left and centre!

In fairness I wasn't too far wrong! 2 big deals done today, Dzeko and Payet...

Like buses, nothing for ages then 2 at once!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i'm waiting on the fuching game to do some player/league updates on my team before i decide who i'm culling

swoody wrote:
    i'm waiting on the fuching game to do some player/league updates on my team before i decide who i'm culling

Will be next month before they hit the big leagues man, usually around May....

Seem to be doing Sweden atm

How is it that when you bid on a players @ unmanaged (obviously not in this GW ... yet) you find out you can only have one deal at one time going on between 2 clubs and you spot the unmanaged have an offer on your player so you reject that offer to bid on their player ..... then 12 hrs later, your bid on their player is accepted and BANG they are able to bid on your player :confused:

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    How is it that when you bid on a players @ unmanaged (obviously not in this GW ... yet) you find out you can only have one deal at one time going on between 2 clubs and you spot the unmanaged have an offer on your player so you reject that offer to bid on their player ..... then 12 hrs later, your bid on their player is accepted and BANG they are able to bid on your player

FIX!!!!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    How is it that when you bid on a players @ unmanaged (obviously not in this GW ... yet) you find out you can only have one deal at one time going on between 2 clubs and you spot the unmanaged have an offer on your player so you reject that offer to bid on their player ..... then 12 hrs later, your bid on their player is accepted and BANG they are able to bid on your player :confused:

I dunno mate, assassins I expect ...

• Advertisement

Darmian is attracting some interest...

Want to know what everyone is offering before I make up my mind to sell or not...

Bid away for an Italian international Fullback!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement