Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Darmian is attracting some interest...

Want to know what everyone is offering before I make up my mind to sell or not...

Bid away for an Italian international Fullback!

Actually, if I'm bidding up on a player I can add Castellejo, Antonio (had to get 87-88 in the review) possible El Haddadi/Passlack but only for the right name.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Got beat 2-0 in the cup semi ....

Pity would have loved a pop at silverware ....

Good luck to the teams in the final

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Got beat 2-0 in the cup semi ....

Pity would have loved a pop at silverware ....

Good luck to the teams in the final

You mean to say that Porto still haven't won a trophy? Even the lowly (or lovely, or both) Estudiantes has won one of those! :P :D :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    You mean to say that Porto still haven't won a trophy? Even the lowly (or lovely, or both) Estudiantes has won one of those! :P :D :pac:

Ah, I've one of those D2 play-off winner trophies, the one I got when I promoted to D1 ;) in my very first season , but I dont rate that as a trophy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ah, I've one of those D2 play-off winner trophies, the one I got when I promoted to D1 ;) in my very first season , but I dont rate that as a trophy

I don't count that as a trophy either.

I won the cup don't you know?! :D :P :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

It's quiet, too quiet.....

Lukaku is for sale

I'm being serious

If only somebody had something to say.....

It's quiet, too quiet.....

Lukaku is for sale

I'm being serious

If only somebody had something to say.....

After getting rejected on Torres ...

"Something"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

After getting rejected on Torres ...

"Something"

It's his own fault - five goals in five games - he's going nowhere now

City Slayers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Decent 3-0 win v ac milan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

On the verge of setting a new club record 5 league wins a row I was pretty happy logging in to see the New Club Record message.......

View match to see we have an unusually large attendance in place for the visit of Kiev, balls that explains the new club record.

3 1 defeat with Gamez sent off and recently sold Sydney Sam celebrating enthusiastically in front of the home dug-out after assisting both of the goals :mad:

Up against fiorentina (4th), Palermo (7th), and Sunderland (2nd) so opportunity of breaking our most league defeats in a row now all of a sudden.....

Turns out a 2-2 draw away from home against a tough Seville outfit is a decent result after all with top 2 teams dropping points!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Lost pretty much all interest in Soccer Manager which hasn't been helped by the lack of activity and lack of being able to progress to bigger clubs once they become available. I have had offers for players but none have been good enough so it's hard to do any deals.

Its been a pleasure being part of this game world and putting together a fairly good Udinese squad but I've decided I'm going to quit all clubs tonight.

Hasn't helped with starting a new job in February and having minmal time to even get on SM but sure what can you do.

I may return down the line but for now it's goodbye and good luckl

Colemania wrote:
    Its been a pleasure being part of this game world and putting together a fairly good Udinese squad but I've decided I'm going to quit all clubs tonight.

Damn....

Another one of the good ones.... later man, hope you come back at some stage

Colemania wrote: »
    Lost pretty much all interest in Soccer Manager which hasn't been helped by the lack of activity and lack of being able to progress to bigger clubs once they become available. I have had offers for players but none have been good enough so it's hard to do any deals.

Hasn't helped with starting a new job in February and having minmal time to even get on SM but sure what can you do.

I may return down the line but for now it's goodbye and good luckl

damn ... hope it all works out for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Oddly I did the same thing last night! Quit all my other teams but Ajax. My interest has gotten even smaller since the new interface (and feature changes) were implemented. Only thing keeping me around is the 1.5 years of gold management I have left and the strong sentiment I feel towards my Ajax team :P

Have managed to bring in Zivkovic from Benfica and Maitland-Niles from Cruzeiro recently transfer wise. I've also made a lot of offers Dutch/Danish players but if anyone has any of either nations I'm very interested in them! (depending on who they are)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

TheGunns wrote: »
    Oddly I did the same thing last night! Quit all my other teams but Ajax. My interest has gotten even smaller since the new interface (and feature changes) were implemented. Only thing keeping me around is the 1.5 years of gold management I have left and the strong sentiment I feel towards my Ajax team :P

Have managed to bring in Zivkovic from Benfica and Maitland-Niles from Cruzeiro recently transfer wise. I've also made a lot of offers Dutch/Danish players but if anyone has any of either nations I'm very interested in them! (depending on who they are)
    Why would you let the new interface put you off the game when you can still use the old interface as long as you want to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I still use the old one, can't be dealing with that other yoke.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Yep I'm still on the old one too

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Why would you let the new interface put you off the game when you can still use the old interface as long as you want to?

Or go mobile, that is decent enough

• Advertisement

The new one is cat.

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Or go mobile, that is decent enough

I only ever use mobile these days.. it's easy to navigate and the chat works (for the most part anyway!) So it does the job

I've cut back to 3 teams myself, 2 of which have no concerns in the gw so they take care of themselves....

TheGunns wrote: »

Anwar has expressed his desire to remain in Argentina and attempt to become an Estudiantes club legend.

Apologies.

:pac: :D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

How do you get the old interface? The new one is a major turn off for Me?

When you're on My Home on the new one, there's an option across the top saying "Return to Old Interface"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Drew 1-1 with anzhi.

Afellay for sale or swap if anyone interested. 89 rated.

3wins on the trot now .... 0-1 away to Zenit ... Are Porto going to do it yet again?

The match ended 3 - 3 between Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Özil scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Falcao was also on the scoresheet for his side. Creditable to battle to a draw when the game was effectively over on 49.

Draws ain't gonna keep us up tho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Dimitri Payet pays back some of his fee scoring the only goal in an important away win at fellow play-off hopefuls Fiorentina.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Battered Everton 3-0, following up wins against Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. Means i am safe from relegation once again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement