Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mourinho wrote:
    No your right they often bumped the odd player doing well mid season happened with Bernat before for me.

They will occasionally throw out the odd bump, ala Pulisic but all in all they still review by league... end of season lads

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

They will occasionally throw out the odd bump, ala Pulisic but all in all they still review by league... end of season lads

:mad:

ed9814f6f7bfe097ae7e1cc80dc7df8d.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

They may well be about to review at the end of this season, but they never used to. They would work thru all the smaller leagues, then work thru all the larger ones one by one. They didn't wait for the season to end before they started it. I'm almost 67% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

baza Rakus wrote: »
    They may well be about to review at the end of this season, but they never used to. They would work thru all the smaller leagues, then work thru all the larger ones one by one. They didn't wait for the season to end before they started it. I'm almost 67% sure.

i'm 100% sure the site hates me :(

0ba0f9bd2caf0ad5d827fe00aa4bcf4f.png

swoody wrote: »

Hmmmmm ... we should investigate ... this could mean ... anyting

• Advertisement

no changes before end of season hey

Vinko SOLDO - 70 Player Rating Increase +3 73 26 Apr

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote: »
    no changes before end of season hey

Vinko SOLDO - 70 Player Rating Increase +3 73 26 Apr

Jack "Mini Messi" Payne also got a long overdue +3 earlier this month. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

swoody wrote: »

I'm more worried about the sites he's bookmarked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Messi has been in sensational form since his return too the camp nou... Single handily saving my season with 13 goals in 8 games

Barcelona Division 1 8 (0) 13 5 7 9.50

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sooo, no one is interested in Courtois ....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Nope.. :D

If you're interested in Lloris then we can have a look?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Nope.. :D

If you're interested in Lloris then we can have a look?

mmmmh .... PM me what would be traveling with Hugo and there might be something there

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    mmmmh .... PM me what would be traveling with Hugo and there might be something there

PM who'd be with Courtois more like it!!

I'll have a look and see :)

T-Bone Curtis? I used to race pigs with his Father in Ardee. Great player.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

OK - public negotiation time (because this is how I roll now) - Courtois and Fabregas and De Vrij will get you Neuer, Lukaku and Kriss Akabusi - cool? (I've spoken to Kriss, he is cool with it - although he can't do Wednesdays, something about spending time with his family? I don't know, I wasn't really listening.)

I've decided that it will liven the game up, and bring more activity to the thread, if all negotiations were performed in public.

OK - public negotiation time (because this is how I roll now) - Courtois and Fabregas and De Vrij will get you Neuer, Lukaku and Kriss Akabusi - cool? (I've spoken to Kriss, he is cool with it - although he can't do Wednesdays, something about spending time with his family? I don't know, I wasn't really listening.)

I've decided that it will liven the game up, and bring more activity to the thread, if all negotiations were performed in public.

I liked your previous public offer better :)

I liked your previous public offer better :)

OK - next attempt, in exchange for Fabrege, Courtois and De Vrij I will give you Neuer, Lukaku, Akabusi and a sample of my urine (clean)... not saying you take drugs or anything but you never know when clean urine might be needed

OK - next attempt, in exchange for Fabrege, Courtois and De Vrij I will give you Neuer, Lukaku, Akabusi and a sample of my urine (clean)... not saying you take drugs or anything but you never know when clean urine might be needed

Sakho would have taken you up on the last part! Would have come in handy for him!!

Sakho would have taken you up on the last part! Would have come in handy for him!!

All he had to do in return was score an own goal in the Merseyside derby, except he put it in the wrong net so I reported him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

If anyone has some clean piss feel free to send it over to Naples...I am still hoping to get Sakho off the charge!!!:(:(

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote:
    I am still hoping to get Sakho off the charge!!!

Thanks for that....

Needed a good laugh!!!

1-1 agaisnt chelsea ... no urine samples exchanged hands prior to / during / after the game

Brutal 2-0 loss to Athletic Club....

New injuries & suspensions too in the newsfeed for the last 3-4 games have crippled me...

Ah well, roll on next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Every stat was practically equal but it's a tale of 2 keepers as Palermo beat me 2 0 with Begovic getting an 8 and my clown getting a 5!

Ah well will look to bounce back next game..........checks fixtures, we are away to title hunting Sunderland, balls

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

We finally win a game! Christ, we go on a little barren spell and suddenly we find ourselves 20 (yes, twenty!) points behind second!

At least we're still only one place and two points outside the playoffs, not that it'll make a difference as a) we won't make the playoffs come the end of the season due to our inconsistencies, and b) even if by the sheer grace of God that we do make the playoffs they'll all be sown up by either Genoa or Newcastle anyway, hopefully Genoa.

Another Draw. Unbelievable.

Jeff

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Wilberto wrote: »
    We finally win a game! Christ, we go on a little barren spell and suddenly we find ourselves 20 (yes, twenty!) points behind second!

At least we're still only one place and two points outside the playoffs, not that it'll make a difference as a) we won't make the playoffs come the end of the season due to our inconsistencies, and b) even if by the sheer grace of God that we do make the playoffs they'll all be sown up by either Genoa or Newcastle anyway, hopefully Genoa.

The dreaded vote of confidence and mind games :pac:

A draw last night keeps me in there, hopefully you can finish strong and get in, it is a massive lottery for whoever gets there!

• Advertisement

Ireland outclassed Ukraine and beat them 3 - 2 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 5 fixture.
    Walters scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Whelan and Keogh were also amongst the goalscorers.

A massive win against second placed Ukraine which pulls us to within three goals of them, giving us a glimmer of hope of qualification. Unfortunately, it looks like it'll be a case of too little to late as our final game is at home to an already qualified Brazil, while Ukraine have two remaining matches, away to Brazil, and home to Albania.

Actually, Albania in fourth are just one point behind but are probably favourites to qualify as they have Moldova (the whipping boys) at home and Ukraine away.

So, what we're hoping for is for Ukraine to get absolutely hockeyed in Brazil, but to then pick themselves up and scrape a 1-0 (or 2-1 etc.) win at home to Albania. All of that, plus for us to beat the 100% record Brazil at the Aviva Stadium.

Simples. :P :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement