Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Gunning for 8th... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

3rd placed lazio next followed by table toppers Milan so no end in sight to our run

Wouldn't worry too much about me mate! Hit another stumbling block tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

A win keeps anzhi hovering just below the playoff spots

Ajax manager out the gap!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ajax manager out the gap!

Hadn't logged in in nearly 2 weeks last I saw

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'd say he'll be back. He's usually active enough, both on SM and on here as well to some extent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Guys it's been fun but I'm out - the league has not shone for some time and I'm feeling like nothing I do matters - no disrespect to Ger but the fact he can win the title twice, get relegated, come straight back up and then win the title again (all in five straight seasons) tells me that it doesn't really matter what we do, like Bioshock Infinite, everything we do is predetermined and your destiny is set out from the very start - adieu my brethren

Guys it's been fun but I'm out - the league has not shone for some time and I'm feeling like nothing I do matters - no disrespect to Ger but the fact he can win the title twice, get relegated, come straight back up and then win the title again (all in five straight seasons) tells me that it doesn't really matter what we do, like Bioshock Infinite, everything we do is predetermined and your destiny is set out from the very start - adieu my brethren

Best of luck man, I know it's a long shot but hope you change your mind...

Just on the part about Ger, I was thinking the same myself last night if I'm honest. Again, no disrespect to the man but I feel the same as you, it's infuriating when you see all your hard work not bearing fruit...

I'll live in hope though!

At this stage we do need SM to step up and make some changes or more will walk...

Best of luck dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Have reapplied for Ajax! Them getting rid of holiday mode is a pain when you're busy... Thought the old interface let me put it on but its not working I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

OK haven't been paying attention to this thread much, can someone bring me up to speed? From a scan read I gather Ger is to blame for everything that's wrong with the boards league, Soccer Manager, Football, Sport, the world, the universe and everyting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

baza Rakus wrote: »
    OK haven't been paying attention to this thread much, can someone bring me up to speed? From a scan read I gather Ger is to blame for everything that's wrong with the boards league, Soccer Manager, Football, Sport, the world, the universe and everyting?

He knows what he did......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

The unrealistic bit was Ger getting relegated after 2 straight league wins, not the bouncing back and winning it again. They realised their mistake.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Would you not stick around to see what things will be like when transfers from unmanaged are allowed? Hoping it'll liven things up myself.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Boom! Benoit Costil just got a bump to 89! I thought I'd never have an 89 rated keeper. I genuinely didn't see that one coming. :)

Lads did a friendly tonight and nice bonus.....

Beta 'sensible soccer' looks pretty cool

Just after watching the full match twice now, this could be a huge step in the right direction for SM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I won the Shield yesterday!

And I'm safe in Division 1 for next season so a good season for Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Lads did a friendly tonight and nice bonus.....

Just after watching the full match twice now, this could be a huge step in the right direction for SM

full match or just the highlights?

full match or just the highlights?

Highlights but still pretty cool

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

With Batshuayi getting to 89 im going to move on tevez ... fire in offers if you are interested... no idea what i want for him but it wont be astronomical anyway

After some minor investigating, it seems you can view your old matches using the 2d report!

Enjoy lads!

• Advertisement

After some minor investigating, it seems you can view your old matches using the 2d report!

Enjoy lads!

I presume this can only be done in the new GUI?

Also, didn't we used to say that if you win a friendly, you're almost guaranteed to lose the following league match?

Wilberto wrote:
    Also, didn't we used to say that if you win a friendly, you're almost guaranteed to lose the following league match?

Like that makes any difference to me! Ha ha ha!!!!!

I'm only ever use the mobile site these days... game is not worth the effort of breaking out the laptop anymore... chat is functional (just about, has some serious back button bugs) and once you get the swing of it, it's grand...

Even on mobile, the 2d is still great!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Mendy +1 is about it.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

4 2 home defeat to Division 2 heavyweights Lazio.

Somehow we are still clinging to 6th place despite a run of 2 points from last 5 games or 5 points from last 7 games.
    Can someone please put us out of our misery cause this crawling to the finish line in terrible form but the prize of play-off place dangling just out of reach is soul destroying!

Next up.......away trip to table toppers Milan, that was quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Somehow ... Porto have reached 42pts

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Boca with a 9th win on the trot to break the club record. 5-3 away at twente. surely we can't f*ck it up now!!

Can someone fire up the Bayern score, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Can someone fire up the Bayern score, cheers :)

1-1

Villa win to go within 3 points of the playoffs.

Somehow we are still clinging to 6th place despite a run of 2 points from last 5 games or 5 points from last 7 games. Can someone please put us out of our misery cause this crawling to the finish line in terrible form but the prize of play-off place dangling just out of reach is soul destroying!

No mate!

Your form will turn I'm sure of it! Cracking first 11 you've got. I still think you'll make playoffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Did chelsea win? Iv still waiting to be accepted for the job :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement