Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

11 games without a win!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Badstuber with the dreaded drop to 89. Ah it had been expected with all his injuries. Pulisic with another increase too, up +3. No he's not for sale :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    This lad is quite please with the news I gave the Porto Squad today ...

watermarked-3a1185.jpg

Romelu LUKAKU has completed his move to FC Porto from Chelsea for 5,000,000 plus Michy BATSHUAYI and Loureiro ALLAN

Thanks to the Chelsea manager... it took us a few days of negotiating but we got there in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

panathanaikos were in the midst of a great season until we exploded. A shield final loss(which the manager missed the date and forgot to change the team) has seen a collapse of epic proportions. The 4 games since the final have all been losses and means we are scraping second place on gd.

Atm every tactic from hugging players to grabbing them by the throat is being considered. It is now officially squeaky bum time in the club

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

3-1 win secures playoff drama for the Italians!

Just noticed that Kagawa will make his debut in the playoffs!

Could it be written??
    Hope Play-a-maker does the biz for you! (He will need to recover from his injury in time though).

• Advertisement

2-0 defeat against Barcelona. Starting to slide down the table. Still, happy enough with the season .... tough job trying to rebuild ...ratings changes have been horrific with a few of my 90 rated getting the dreaded minus 1 .. and probably not going to get much better in the short-term.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

2-0 defeat against Barcelona. Starting to slide down the table. Still, happy enough with the season .... tough job trying to rebuild ...ratings changes have been horrific with a few of my 90 rated getting the dreaded minus 1 .. and probably not going to get much better in the short-term.

Rebuilding job on at Utd man! I'd expect to see a lot of comings and goings there close season man! You have a big job on but full sure you can do it!

Rebuilding job on at Utd man! I'd expect to see a lot of comings and goings there close season man! You have a big job on but full sure you can do it!
    Thanks! Might hang on to Zlatan now that he might be going there in real life :) Looks like Ribery has kept his 94 rating... surprised that I didn't receive one offer for him. Then again everyone wants to have the 90 rated 21 year old instead of the ould wan ... no innuendo intended.

Thanks! Might hang on to Zlatan now that he might be going there in real life :) Looks like Ribery has kept his 94 rating... surprised that I didn't receive one offer for him. Then again everyone wants to have the 90 rated 21 year old instead of the ould wan ... no innuendo intended.

Similar crack with Tevez chez Porto .... With Batshuayi getting +1 and then batshuayi getting replaced by Big Rom ... Tevez available for a sensible offer ... but while they are not forth coming he drops into AMC ... not a bad option at 93 at AMC.

So after confirming the signing of Romelu Lukaku ...

This mornings training went something like this ...

Screen-Shot-2016-03-29-at-21.54.01.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Colemania wrote: »
    Badstuber with the dreaded drop to 89. Ah it had been expected with all his injuries. Pulisic with another increase too, up +3. No he's not for sale :P

I got the same with Strootman. A -1 thanks to his injuries. Had hoped he would survive but alas....

In better news, Hector up to 89 and Coman up to 89..:D

Maldjd23 wrote:
    Coman up to 89..

This makes me cry.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Timmys not for sale ye have me haunted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

richieffff wrote: »

TIMMY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

richieffff wrote: »

everyone has their price :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

baza Rakus wrote: »
    TIMMY!!!

370c2b9d6abd501b023d565849a4b543.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Given that Steven N'Zonzi's last ratings increase was a +1 to 88 on the 7th February (my birthday \o/) 2013, and he has since gone on to have a couple of stellar seasons with Stoke, earning him a move to Champions League side, and eventual Europa League winners Sevilla, surely he's on for a +1 at the very least!

It would be nice to have an 89 (at least) rated N'Zonzi play alongside an 89 rated Ki (assuming he holds his 89 (which he should to be honest.))

It would also be nice to see El Ghazi get a +1, especially given that he could be on his way to the Premier League.

A little bump to Nakhi Wells and Josh king would be nice too so I could sell them for a little profit!

And, of course, the obligatory Daniel Bentley +10 nailed on rise.

couple of weeks ago I read Anderlecht were looking for a replacement if(when) praet leaves ... and the front runner was a guy called Sofiane Hanni from KV Mechelen so I bought him ... not only did he sign a 4 year deal with anderlecht last week but tonight he won the Belgian pro footballer of the season

Surely there is a return in my investment in there somewhere!?

I think I'm being over optimistic but I'd love to see

Kouyate +1 (AND DONT TOUCH HIS POSITIONING ... NEED HIM AT DC)
    Meunier +1
    Wimmer +1
    Tielemans +1
    Casemiro +1
    Mertens +1
    Lamela +1
    Lukaku +1
    Tevez not to drop below 91
    Fabregas only a -1

Cant decide if Courtois had a good or a bad season so stick on 93 for him I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I think Courtois is OK but he could drop come Christmas if Chelsea continue with this season's form

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

couple of weeks ago I read Anderlecht were looking for a replacement if(when) praet leaves ... and the front runner was a guy called Sofiane Hanni from KV Mechelen so I bought him ... not only did he sign a 4 year deal with anderlecht last week but tonight he won the Belgian pro footballer of the season

Surely there is a return in my investment in there somewhere!?

the belgian leagues a load of sh!t man, (bar tielemans and dendoncker) your wasting your time buying from there. sure even i'd look like messi in that league :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

swoody wrote: »
    the belgian leagues a load of sh!t man, (bar tielemans and dendoncker) your wasting your time buying from there. sure even i'd still look like a mess in that league :pac: :P

Fixed that for you!

I tend to go for lads that I've seen or read about in that Belgian league ... wait for a few plusses and move them on ...

Its not like you'd get a Courtois, Kompany, Witsel, Lukaku, Van Buyten, Dembele, Lombaerts, Mertens, Migniolet:rolleyes:, Fellaini(no smillie for elbows), Benteke :p coming from a league like that ...

Or the likes of Bacca, Biglia, Mat Ryan passed through there

Or that Origi, Vermaelen, Alderweireld, Nainggolan, Mirallas, Januzaj, Denayer, Thorgan and Eden Hazard... spent time in the youth set ups there

;)

I tend to go for lads that I've seen or read about in that Belgian league ... wait for a few plusses and move them on ...

Its not like you'd get a Courtois, Kompany, Witsel, Lukaku, Van Buyten, Dembele, Lombaerts, Mertens, Migniolet:rolleyes:, Fellaini(no smillie for elbows), Benteke :p coming from a league like that ...

Or the likes of Bacca, Biglia, Mat Ryan passed through there

Or that Origi, Vermaelen, Alderweireld, Nainggolan, Mirallas, Januzaj, Denayer, Thorgan and Eden Hazard... spent time in the youth set ups there

;)
    yeah and none of them can do this......

:cool::P:D:D:D:D:D:D

swoody wrote:
    yeah and none of them can do this......

Played against my namesake back in the day...

Jesus that's a long time ago!

So Calhanoglu can now play MC....

Jesus that's great SM... would have been even better a few days earlier!!! Not to worry, I'll find a use for Kagawa

So Calhanoglu can now play MC....

Jesus that's great SM... would have been even better a few days earlier!!! Not to worry, I'll find a use for Kagawa

I dont think he's ever played CM :pac: he plays wide left in 442, behind the striker in 4231 or even as a striker (questionable). never in the middle of the park :o

swoody wrote:
    I dont think he's ever played CM he plays wide left in 442, behind the striker in 4231 or even as a striker (questionable). never in the middle of the park

Must admit never seen him play there either!

SM thinks he does, who am I to argue!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Manage to pick up Tom Davies of Everton, seems to be quite highly rated :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

so those of you that are in my BCHDIOACWNI… or HAISTWTWTL? leagues will be familiar with the below, I have the same done in both those leagues and maintain them regularly ( sometimes :p)...

So tonight I was a tad bored and did a boards role of honor ...

boards_table.jpg
    *==* is where unmanaged teams won a competition

boards_tc.jpg
    *==* is where unmanaged teams won a competition

(I know SM store all the data but its nice to see it all on one place)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement