Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

It's sergio aguero del castillo, he just shortened it. Couldn't believe it wasn't spotted before i bid so was sweating on it being accepted.

Fair play to ya for spotting that man, well played!

Supposed to be a very fine player

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Fair play to ya for spotting that man, well played!

Supposed to be a very fine player

I researched him when he was added and from what I seen there wasn't much glowing references bar the " Sergio aguero brother". So opted out of signing him. This reminded me of the scramble to sign riberys brother awhile back who I also wasn't impressed by.
    You have me thinking I've missed out on a wee gem now

modo85 wrote:
    I researched him when he was added and from what I seen there wasn't much glowing references bar the " Sergio aguero brother". So opted out of signing him. This reminded me of the scramble to sign riberys brother awhile back who I also wasn't impressed by. You have me thinking I've missed out on a wee gem now

Can't remember where I read it but I had him on a list of 'ones to watch'

Who knows!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Can't remember where I read it but I had him on a list of 'ones to watch'

Who knows!!!!

he's after coming on the other night for independiente for his second appearance off the bench for them so there must be something about him. He hasnt represented Argentina underage which was another factor that put me off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Peter CROUCH - 87 Player Rating Decrease -1 86 26 May

Aiden MCGEADY - 87 Player Rating Decrease -1 86 26 May

Cheick TIOTÉ - 88 Player Rating Decrease -1 87 24 May

Joleon LESCOTT - 87 Player Rating Decrease -1 86 23 May

Jonathan DE GUZMÁN - 88 Player Rating Decrease -1 87 13 May

Hatem BEN ARFA - 88 Player Rating Increase +2 90 11 May

Adam WIXTED - 70 Player Rating Increase +2 72 4 May

Player rating updates haven't been kind to me, except for Ben Arfa.

• Advertisement

modo85 wrote:
    he's after coming on the other night for independiente for his second appearance off the bench for them so there must be something about him. He hasnt represented Argentina underage which was another factor that put me off him.

Yeah youth NT is something I always look at as well, it woundnt decide it for me but it's a factor for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

They're hardly done with Chelsea!? I don't think Dave will drop but till they're finished there's always a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I checked him out too and he wasnt Belgian nor had never played in or been linked with a team in the Jupiler League so i decided not to bid ....

Ok, ok, .... i've no idea who he is :p

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    They're hardly done with Chelsea!? I don't think Dave will drop but till they're finished there's always a chance

Ivanovic, fabregas, matic, hazard should all be getting a -1 so doubt they're finished

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ivanovic, fabregas, matic, hazard should all be getting a -1 so doubt they're finished

Leave your list at that!

• Advertisement

Leave your list at that!

Ive fab myself so...

I knew it!!!!!!

Had a feeling SM was going to screw me over coming up to playoffs so played the youths... shock 1-0 win but I'll take it...

Ginter (hard to believe he's a reserve for me these days!!) Has been badly injured and is out of the playoffs....

Nice try SM

GT_TDI_150 wrote:

Believe it or not, I think they are done with Chelsea.... I recall them bottling it big time on Balotelli and Torres (back in the day) so there is history of it...

They usually give a review grace before the dreaded drop, especially mid 20's players....

Now saying that, they will probably drop em tomorrow! Ha ha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 0 home defeat to Athletic with Oliver Torres sent off.

1 win from our last 9 finishes our season.

We beat ze Germanz!

FC Porto beat Bayern München 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Courtois had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Kouyaté and Mertens were amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I won a fúcking game!!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Recalled Michael Antonio tonight as West Ham will be reviewed tomorrow....

Will sell to the highest cash bidder

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

We may have secured the title a few games ago but still no let up from Boca as we go 13 wins in a row with a 2-1 win at olympiacos.

We may still have a part to play in the race for the other automatic promotion spot as we play Newcastle away on the last day. Keeps it interesting at least ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

A chelsea draw tonight leaves me very close to being relegated :( will I be playing both my former clubs next season in div 2???????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

3-1 win tonight to make it 4 draws and 2 wins since I came back. Still persisting with my 3133 formation and on very attacking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

A chelsea draw tonight leaves me very close to being relegated :( will I be playing both my former clubs next season in div 2???????

Irony!

Borussia Dortmund outclassed Everton and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Götze scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hummels and özil were also amongst the goalscorers.

While Dortmund, Benfica and Napoli take lurching steps towards safety Chelsea's stumble seems them deep in the myre.

Believe it or not, I think they are done with Chelsea.... I recall them bottling it big time on Balotelli and Torres (back in the day) so there is history of it...

They usually give a review grace before the dreaded drop, especially mid 20's players....

Now saying that, they will probably drop em tomorrow! Ha ha!!!

I remember a while back them reveiwing the teams but then going back and reviewing the top players separately. Could they be due to do that? Of course it's nonsense anyway. As pathetic as Chelsea were this season, they haven't all become ****e players overnight. Giving Fabregas and Hazard a -1 now would be like dropping Messi to 90 if he signed for some Chinese club tomorrow. Yes - the league class would be a minus 9, but he would still be the best player in the world. SM can be so dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Recalled Michael Antonio tonight as West Ham will be reviewed tomorrow....

Will sell to the highest cash bidder

deserves a +5 but will probably only get a +1

927fb22604e7ffbee584ef3c2d69887f.png

swoody wrote: »
    deserves a +5 but will probably only get a +1

927fb22604e7ffbee584ef3c2d69887f.png

He'll go 86 I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathanaikos are still in free fall. Gone from a solid first to a struggling 3rd in a few weeks. Another playoffs looks likely now

He'll go 86 I reckon

and a position change to defensive midfielder no doubt :pac:

Panathanaikos are still in free fall. Gone from a solid first to a struggling 3rd in a few weeks. Another playoffs looks likely now

I used to have a similar issue but my slump used to come about 15games into a season ... I used to pick that point to change formation for 6-8 games and them go back

lads how did you lot get rid of that "free game world" popup?

swoody wrote: »
    lads how did you lot get rid of that "free game world" popup?

set up a gw :p

set up a gw :p

i'm not interested in joining more leagues so was hoping i could sell it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Was sure we were going to be neck and neck till the end of the season with the need of another 'agueroooooo' moment to split us, was hoping it would have been ' waltersssssss' meself though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement