Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Navas 90 available for max cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

tonic wine wrote: »
    Nothing to see here :angel:

no probs :sugar:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

4-2 win over Portsmouth confirms a playoff spot for Genoa,

Not decided yet who I will face as a lot can still happen in that regard on the final day in Div 3.

I have a hunch that you'll probably be finishing fifth and will face Wolfsburg. ;)

Estudiantes de LP outclassed Olympiacos and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.
    N\'zonzi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mitroglou and El Ghazi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Record crowd watches Estudiantes de LP. 31,989 fans turned out to watch Estudiantes de LP against Olympiacos breaking the previous home record attendance.
    Estudiantes de LP have now won 6 games in a row after beating Olympiacos setting a new club record.

Top of the form table as well! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Almost everyone in the youth team and out on loan available for cash/trade....

Capa, Marega and Foulquier (ALL DUE RISES) from the first team available for cash offers.....

Will be on chat later if anyone wants to discuss deals!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

WTF???

I changed my team at 8:10 tonight having decided that Thursdays game against Liverpool was a nothing match for both teams and I'd play a mostly 2nd string team to see how good my squad is.

At 8:30 the result for the 3rd leg of the smfa shield came thru and my 2nd string team were playing. I lost the game 2-3 and go out on away goals.

I thought after 8:00 it wud be safe to plan for the next match??

Congrats to real Madrid, it shud be a good game against Juventus in the final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

WTF???

I changed my team at 8:10 tonight having decided that Thursdays game against Liverpool was a nothing match for both teams and I'd play a mostly 2nd string team to see how good my squad is.

At 8:30 the result for the 3rd leg of the smfa shield came thru and my 2nd string team were playing. I lost the game 2-3 and go out on away goals.

I thought after 8:00 it wud be safe to plan for the next match??

Congrats to real Madrid, it shud be a good game against Juventus in the final.

Thats nothing ... you took over chelsea ages ago and your signature is still Toffee related :d

Capa, Marega and Foulquier (ALL DUE RISES) from the first team available for cash offers.....

Capa up to 87..... first offer of 8mil takes him

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SM need to stop fúcking about with player values straight after adding them to the game :rolleyes:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

A few 88s and decent players for sale at Udinese for cash. Definitely not duds and no hopers. Just need the cash!

The likes of Etxeita 88 rated for sale. Starting for Athletic Bilbao and rose from 85 to 88 in the last 18 months.
    Shelvey also for sale. Plenty of time to come good yet especially if he gets a move

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kolarov signs up with villa. Have to make a decent effort at promotion next season

• Advertisement

Good to see the cash market kicking off as predicted

Good to see the cash market kicking off as predicted

Actually, on that note, a load of players on the transfer list at Benfica now, up to 90 rated. Feel free to bid if anyone is of use to you.

Lots of interest in Exteita. Gonna wait until Bilbao are reviewed this week and then sell at the end of the week. If he rises, I'll sell another centre back for cash

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

SM need to stop fúcking about with player values straight after adding them to the game :rolleyes:

Ah now you have to give me a chance to sign someone :D

gerp99 wrote:
    Ah now you have to give me a chance to sign someone

How could you bid over the 599 that most of the other clubs bid? I know it was my max!

How could you bid over the 599 that most of the other clubs bid? I know it was my max!

At a guess, I'd say he waited til SM adjusted the value and then was able to bid the higher amount

At a guess, I'd say he waited til SM adjusted the value and then was able to bid the higher amount

They adjusted the value? Of a player that was just added... weird

It's happened a couple of times to me recently. I'll throw in a max bid on a new player, which is then rejected because they've increased his value so what was his max bid is now below the minimal accepted.

It's happened a couple of times to me recently. I'll throw in a max bid on a new player, which is then rejected because they've increased his value so what was his max bid is now below the minimal accepted.

First I've heard of it, explains it though!

Lads chatting to a few lads on chat and it seems not everyone knows this....

When buying from unmanaged it's going to be CASH ONLY.... you can't trade players to an unmanaged club, unless this GW is somehow different???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Lads chatting to a few lads on chat and it seems not everyone knows this....

When buying from unmanaged it's going to be CASH ONLY.... you can't trade players to an unmanaged club, unless this GW is somehow different???

In some GW's you can trade players with unmanaged clubs, just depends on the set up

Never come across that... nor can I see an option for it in GW rules???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Andros Townsend available for max cash - first come, first served

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Andros Townsend available for max cash - first come, first served

Porto came first, they got served

Porto came first, they got served

When will he ever give up on those Geordies :P

In some GW's you can trade players with unmanaged clubs, just depends on the set up

Are you sure its not externals you're thinking of cos you can do trade players with them alright.

Colemania wrote:
    Are you sure its not externals you're thinking of cos you can do trade players with them alright.

I was thinking the same.... pretty sure I've never seen players to trade to unmanaged clubs....

Almost 100% sure it's cash only

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I was thinking the same.... pretty sure I've never seen players to trade to unmanaged clubs....

It is Deffo only cash to unmanaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

It's seems to be cash only in this league but I remember the very first random league I was assigned to and once lads left it I was able to buy from unmanaged clubs and include 2 of my players in the deal to lower the cash needed to get it through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Colemania wrote: »

Now that I think of it, you may be right. Please excuse my dopey headedness :o:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement