Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Chat down lads???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Chat down lads???

Yeah mine too. Hopefully it's a fix they are doing cause my one was messed up this past week, I didn't know exactly who was on or not when I logged in.

Yeah mine too. Hopefully it's a fix they are doing cause my one was messed up this past week, I didn't know exactly who was on or not when I logged in.

I'd say it's the implementation of the new GUI and unfortunately the removal of the old one.....

Sad day

I'd say it's the implementation of the new GUI and unfortunately the removal of the old one.....

Sad day

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Been using the new one for a while now and the only things I've gone back to the old one was checking the Throphy Cabinet and getting that 'mini match report' directly from the news feed ... and the mini report is now on the new one too

• Advertisement

Anyone watching the Ireland game?

Pretty dire stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

looking for a LB, 90+ Message me on SM please if you would be interested in a deal

tonic wine wrote: »
    looking for a LB, 90+ Message me on SM please if you would be interested in a deal

Pssssst ... Bayern has 4 that can play there :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

:D

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    :D
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Pssssst ... Bayern has 4 that can play there :P

Only thing is, he's not great at responding to bids :P:P:P:P

• Advertisement

I'm thinking!!

Chat is fecked again too :/

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'm thinking!!

Chat is fecked again too :/

Yeah its been down all day. Boo to the inevitable deal murdering pondering :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Lads. I'm long enough playing this game so not stupid bids on zlatan and Robert. Not taking cash. Not taking players that will never reach 90. Hate to state the bleeding obvious but they will not sink to 89 in one rating change.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Adel Taarabt for max cash, first come, first served

Lads. I'm long enough playing this game so not stupid bids on zlatan and Robert. Not taking cash. Not taking players that will never reach 90. Hate to state the bleeding obvious but they will not sink to 89 in one rating change.

Who's Robert???

Regards Zlatan, it's not a ratings decrease more than retirement is the issue!

Has been talk of it, and let's face it.... the eccentric one could well do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Who's Robert???

Regards Zlatan, it's not a ratings decrease more than retirement is the issue!

Has been talk of it, and let's face it.... the eccentric one could well do that!
    Stupid predictive spelling on the phone .. I meant Ribery

Everything is possible with Zlatan .. but I'll take my chances with a 95 rated striker. If he goes to Malmo or the US, then there will be an initial -3 drop - never seen a top star drop more than that. Even a 90 rated striker for a year or two is better than waiting for some 87 rated striker to hit 90 in 2 years (multiple SM seasons).

That said ... open to offers :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, advice. I have three 90+ rated CBs now and only need two. Kos seems the obvious one to keep (92 rated, and Arsenal should ensure he stays that way for a while, as well as a good Euros for France).

So its Stefan Savic or Jeison Murillo who'll be leaving, most likely. Murillo is being linked with Arsenal, and I have an attatchment to him cause I've had him since he was rated 86. Savic is an Atletico player so is probably safe rating wise (can't say I know much about him).

Any advice on which to move on?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

88 rated ibarbo available for max cash

Lord TSC wrote:

Oldest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, advice. I have three 90+ rated CBs now and only need two. Kos seems the obvious one to keep (92 rated, and Arsenal should ensure he stays that way for a while, as well as a good Euros for France).

So its Stefan Savic or Jeison Murillo who'll be leaving, most likely. Murillo is being linked with Arsenal, and I have an attatchment to him cause I've had him since he was rated 86. Savic is an Atletico player so is probably safe rating wise (can't say I know much about him).

You should sell Savic. Probably to Dortmund.

• Advertisement

Anymore for cash lads???

Anymore for cash lads???

Stefano Okaka FC 88, form an orderly que now!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

There's only one reason why people are suddenly selling their players for cash. :pac:

Wilberto wrote:
    There's only one reason why people are suddenly selling their players for cash.

Guilty conscience?

Wilberto wrote: »
    There's only one reason why people are suddenly selling their players for cash. :pac:

To prove once and for all that cash is not useless in this GW?

Wilberto wrote: »

Gypsy curse?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Seems the only teams with less cash than us are the external clubs that we are relying on to raise cash

Jungle Jim agrees to sign for City in the real world. What a waste of talent. Why? Why would you move from Dortmund to City? I mean apart from the obvious 5x salary increase.

Actually when you put it like that ...

Tupac is gonna snap when he sees the changes... :/

• Advertisement

Leave me alone!!!! #justiceforlaporte

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement