Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Tupac, if you want to see an example of SM changing player values, look at Horemans, who you've bid for. Max bids accepted at 239k, player is now worth 280k.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Tupac, if you want to see an example of SM changing player values, look at Horemans, who you've bid for. Bids accepted at 239k, player is now worth 280k.

Ahhhh, strange as to why they do that though??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

To annoy you :D:D

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Tupac is gonna snap when he sees the changes... :/

Anyway, word has it he's more annoyed about clubs not getting back to him ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Sink or swim time for Malaga tonight in our attempts to secure the final division 2 play off spot.
    We were top of div 3 gong into last match last season only to be denied by Schalke. The same opponents could deny me again as we meet them in a must win game.

• Advertisement

Sink or swim time for Malaga tonight in our attempts to secure the final division 2 play off spot. We were top of div 3 gong into last match last season only to be denied by Schalke. The same opponents could deny me again as we meet them in a must win game.

Best of luck bud! Saying it to you for ages that it will be us against each other in the playoffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Best of luck bud! Saying it to you for ages that it will be us against each other in the playoffs!

Game-Of-Thrones-Dead-Characters-image-game-of-thrones-dead-characters-36217963-245-300.gif

FYP!

In case anyone is watching the Ingurland friendly tonight...

Portugal no. 13..... decent player!

Available for the right deal!!

swoody wrote:
    FYP!

On mobile so can't see the pic dude

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Securing a top10 spot!

The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Porto and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Mertens and De Marcos were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement

Oh wow...

Kids (and I mean KIDS) took a 1-1 at the home of the new champs giving AC every opportunity!

On to the playoffs we go!

Vs... Malaga!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Chelsea say goodbye to division 1 with a 3-1 win over Liverpool......

..... look out div 2 here we come!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathanaikos get to have our annual trip to the playoffs. Moral is low at the club having thrown away a big chance to get automatic promotion.

Congrats to Boca and newcastle. Both deserving of their places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

A very nervous 1 all draw vs Schalke actually works out great for both teams. I make the play offs on goal difference while he beats the drop on goal difference!

Commiserations to Leverkusen Who I pipped to 6th courtesy of a better goal difference of 5. For what it's worth I reckon we were pretty much 2 bald guys fighting over a comb cause my reward is a daunting trip to Division 2 powerhouse Lazio who had the work already done and could rest his entire team!
    For the GAA heads amongst us early betting exchanges reckon we won't keep the ball kicked out to them! But after back to back promotions avoiding the drop was the primary goal so we are in bonus territory.

Thinking of trading Cesc ...

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Huge controversy in the sporting v Sevilla game tonight. An incredible 84 min strike by Sandro saved the day leading to a 2-1 win that relegates the managers former club Kiev on goal difference after he jumped ship with one game to go! The police have been called to deal with rioting in the streets in Kiev and rumours have it that 24hr surveillance has been introduced in sporting as certain quarters have noticed increased online chatter surrounding potential disappearance and kidnapping actions involving the manager!!!

On a side give us a chance to have a look at the squad before the attempts to steal, I mean acquire my best players!!!

Fancy that .... MONEY!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Manchester City have been awarded 53,259,952 in prize money. Well that was very generous

gerp99 wrote:
    Manchester City have been awarded 53,259,952 in prize money. Well that was very generous

Yeah I got 29.9....

Shocked!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

11 million for 16th.

Seem to remember only getting 3 or 4 million for 17th last year.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Chelsea say goodbye to division 1 with a 3-1 win over Liverpool......

..... look out div 2 here we come!

Don't want to come across as a prick but would you be the first manager to manage 2 teams who've been relegated in the same season? Your goal next season is to get both teams promoted back up :P

With all the money floating about anyone else selling players for cash??

The pre-sales might end up being better than the ACTUAL sales!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

What sorta prize money did ppl get?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Colemania wrote: »
    Don't want to come across as a prick but would you be the first manager to manage 2 teams who've been relegated in the same season? Your goal next season is to get both teams promoted back up :P

:(

It's sad but true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

33m for 8th

My chairman told me that there was no prize money this season.... apparently high class hookers and coke arent cheap?!..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Celtic in their Division 3 fixture.
    Zapata scored the only goal for Estudiantes de LP and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

My reserves (including two 86 rated loanees from Atletico and PSG) battled hard but couldn't get a result against the Celts.

Onward to a playoff semi final defeat against unmanaged Wolfsburg. :D :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    33m for 8th
    21m for div 4

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

thisyear wrote: »
    Huge controversy in the sporting v Sevilla game tonight. An incredible 84 min strike by Sandro saved the day leading to a 2-1 win that relegates the managers former club Kiev on goal difference after he jumped ship with one game to go! The police have been called to deal with rioting in the streets in Kiev and rumours have it that 24hr surveillance has been introduced in sporting as certain quarters have noticed increased online chatter surrounding potential disappearance and kidnapping actions involving the manager!!!

On a side give us a chance to have a look at the squad before the attempts to steal, I mean acquire my best players!!!

Not very Sporting of you at all . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

£9.4M for finishing 17th in Divvy1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement