Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Only the third player ever!

Who was the third?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Who was the third?

Ronaldinho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Ronaldinho

I think you'll find it was Luke Chadwick :pac::pac:

I think you'll find it was Luke Chadwick :pac::pac:

It was Chadwick, stupid auto-correct!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Only 4 points between me and 3 teams behind me, gonna need to beat zenit next match.

Paris Saint-Germain slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to FC Schalke 04 in their Division 2 fixture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Won all 4 boards games last week, lost 3 of them this week including the game in this game world!!

Also, in a very strange turn of events, all 3 joint leaders lost so I didn't lose any ground anyway!

SS Lazio outclassed Spartak Moskva and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Neymar scored the winner for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Unbeaten now in 6, good thing too as I'm coming into a tough run of games, playoff's is looking promising now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Still 15pts off 42pts :(

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Newcastle United in their Division 1 fixture.
    Iturraspe was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost 3-2 to Manchester United and now back in bottom 3

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Manchester City beat Everton 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Higuaín scored the winner for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Roma and Atletico Madrid keep up the pressure too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

3rd win in a row for Hannover goes a small bit to ease hangover from hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Managed to scramble to a win against Liverpool to take me to 43 points.

AS Roma beat Liverpool 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Farfán scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gómez and Totti were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hopefully this is the break I need to avoid the same scenario as last season where 2nd half was a complete write off..

Gomez is going to Inter for a sweet 18.6m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

My score please.. :)

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    My score please.. :)

Hamburger SV 1 - 0 Bayern München

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Nil Nil with Spurs. :)

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Good win tonight beating 4th place Milan.
    Atlético Madrid outclassed AC Milan and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Costa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lewandowski and Godín were also amongst the goalscorers

But the result came at a cost:
    Unfortunately, Borja VALERO has been badly injured during the last game.
    Out for 3 weeks, which could put a dent on any hopes of keeping pressure on city :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Juventus beat Real Madrid 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sánchez scored both of the goals for Juventus and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

was not expecting that.....

snBiwvt.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Gomez is going to Inter for a sweet 18.6m

Cheers mate, not often I get to buy a 89 rated player for cash. I lost out on another 89 player the day before. Maybe more good players will be sold for cash from now on????

Hopefully this will help end the 'cash is useless in this gameworld' argument.

Well, looks like the big league reviews are over and done with...

What did everyone make of the ratings adjustments this time round?

As per my own squad:
    Neymar, Boateng & Nianggolan were the ratings that really helped my first 11. I got a nice few young risers too which helps!

On the negative side, I had high hopes for +1s for Herrera, Iturbe, Dodo & maybe Nacho...

The biggest disgrace for me overall has to be James Rodriguez getting only a +1! Incredible!!!

How have the review effected your team?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Hasn't really affected my team much a couple of kids got rises. And Lugano dropped by 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Nothing major. Neuer with an unexpected +1, Dante with an expected -1 same as Badstuber. Thought Azpilicuata might get a +1 but overall it was alright

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Etoo with a - 1, Darren Fletcher with a - 1 and cambiasso with a - 2. So ya.....fantastic.....

My only increases were Glik +1 to 88 and Marin (Villarreal left back) +3 to 80

Matic, Morata and Rojo with a +1
    Tielemans, Bentaleb and Mat Ryan with a +2

They'd be my main ones

For me it wasn't so much the rises/decreases I got (Gabbiadini +1, Samper +1, Moreno +2 - Dawson -1) but more the player (a Man Utd player who has the same surname as a team in Spain) that was ignored for what I thought was a definite drop of at least -1

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Oh and I did feel for the guy who I swapped Balz and Erkin for him with, as Balz got a -1

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

James Rodriguez +1, Gabriel Paulista, +2 Praet +1, Denis Suarez +1, Schneiderlin +1 and Ings +1. Then the usual assortment of youth risers.

Wenger must be copying my scouting tactics signing bothe Bielik and Paulista after me :P

gerp99 wrote: »
    James Rodriguez +1, Gabriel Paulista, +2 Praet +1, Denis Suarez +1, Schneiderlin +1 and Ings +1. Then the usual assortment of youth risers.

Wenger must be copying my scouting tactics signing bothe Bielik and Paulista after me :P

He's after Rugani too apparently!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

For me it wasn't so much the rises/decreases I got (Gabbiadini +1, Samper +1, Moreno +2 - Dawson -1) but more the player (a Man Utd player who has the same surname as a team in Spain) that was ignored for what I thought was a definite drop of at least -1

Antonio Cordoba? :pac:

For Malaga, Omer Toprak was a massive plus one as it means we now have a defender rated above the 80's! :D

Winston Reid getting a plus one too 88 was just the icing on the cake as I had only just signed him from Rangers.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Antonio Cordoba? :pac:

Antonio Athletico Madrid - good guess though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

No rise for the 4th top scorer in La Liga?
    The Flamengo chairman was told the news over the phone.

*Warning video may have some aggressive language :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement