Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Any chance we could get a solid date (and time, if possible) as to when exactly the unmanaged will be turned on ?

That takes all the guess work out of it and nobody can complain afterwards....

I think it's after the final friendly this season the changes can be made, it's either then or its after the fixtures announcement, it's either one or the other....

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Johannes Eggestein goes to Benfica, nice one :)

The sm gods love you it seems.

Yes I'm a bitter man :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It's nice to win one of the 10 way bidding wars for once :D
    Any chance we could get a solid date (and time, if possible) as to when exactly the unmanaged will be turned on ?

I think it's after the final friendly this season the changes can be made, it's either then or its after the fixtures announcement, it's either one or the other....

It's after the fixtures announcement AFAIK, whenever turn 1 starts.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

It's nice to win one of the 10 way bidding wars for once :D

It's after the fixtures announcement AFAIK, whenever turn 1 starts.

Ah now you win loads of them. Only way I can win is with underhand tricks :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I tried to change yesterday and couldn't do it this turn

• Advertisement

Jesus!

Just seen that Dan Agger has retired! Wow that was young

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jesus!

Thats what a few years at liverpool will do to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Jesus!

He went on record when leaving Liverpool that his body couldn't cope with the physical abuse playing in the Premier League meant. Sad, good player in his time, but too easily bullied and always very injury prone.

Great to see some well timed bids from externals coming in!

Should make things that bit more interesting come unmanaged....

That said, I still have a handful of decent prospects going for cash if anyone is shopping about

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Did someone say Kante was available? Wasn't me but plenty of bids coming in. Would want to be some offer to tempt me.

Got one really tempting offer in for Kante. Now do I cash in?

• Advertisement

Got one really tempting offer in for Kante. Now do I cash in?

Divuldge.... we cant advise unless you give details

So are all the ratings really done? I have a few obsucre German players I wanna sell off, but don't wanna let em go and have another PORTOGATE where they bump up a few days later ...

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Divuldge.... we cant advise unless you give details

Serg Roberto and cash for Kante?

eh i dunno wrote:

Just Kante decide

N'golo for it.

Whooped 5-1 at home!

Welcome to the big time! Lol!!!!

baza Rakus wrote:
    N'golo for it.

Ah jesus you can do way better...

Take the bid N'Go (lo) or is it a N'Go (lo)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Jesus lads, doria was transfer listed a while and as soon as I accept an external offer for him, everyone wants him! Highest cash bid gets him anyway. I know if he goes to an external there'll be loads after him but I need the cash or else I'll be getting nobody in this buying from unmanaged thing coming up!

I just Kante handle the transfer gossip anymore! Going going gone

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Seems I won the smfa shield:D

• Advertisement

Transfer Message
    The offer for N'golo KANTÉ of Aston Villa from Borussia Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. It's true folks. Navan Community Television can exclusively reveal that the deal they are dubbing THE TRANSFER THEY SAID WOULD NEVER HAPPEN is going through tonite. The undisclosed and most unorthadox deal is believed to involve Roberto plus cash heading from Dortmund to Aston Villa.

Colemania wrote:
    Jesus lads, doria was transfer listed a while and as soon as I accept an external offer for him, everyone wants him! Highest cash bid gets him anyway. I know if he goes to an external there'll be loads after him but I need the cash or else I'll be getting nobody in this buying from unmanaged thing coming up!

I wish they would fix the buttons on the app! There is no next button on the Transfer List screen.... never seen him TL'D

Wonder who else is TL'D I don't know about!

I wish they would fix the buttons on the app! There is no next button on the Transfer List screen.... never seen him TL'D

I found out he was on sale when it was announced on here. I tink that was it anyway (I haven't been sleeping great)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I think it like this everywhere, I can only ever see the first page of transfer listed players.

TheGunns wrote:
    I think it like this everywhere, I can only ever see the first page of transfer listed players.

On laptop (using the old version anyway) the buttons are still there if I remember right... Couldn't say for sure but I think they are.

They are defo not on the app or any mobile version

Bruno MOTA - 76
    Player Rating Increase

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Bruno MOTA - 76
    Player Rating Increase

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn, one less contender for the relegation spots .... these rises are killing this league! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Yeah it's the same for me. A page on boards here were people could advertise the players they are looking to sell/trade would be nice, that way everyone can see who's available plus it will filter out the transfer listed players from unmanaged clubs

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Damn, one less contender for the relegation spots .... these rises are killing this league! :p

That's not the best of it. Dortmund starting line up Summer 2016 Season:

ZIELER

HUMMELS SUBOTIC DE ROSSI

JUNGLEJIM

----KANTE
    ALLI

ÖZIL

--GÖTZE FALCAO #VARDZ--

A healthy mix of youngbloods and dinosaurs!

• Advertisement

modo85 wrote: »
    Yeah it's the same for me. A page on boards here were people could advertise the players they are looking to sell/trade would be nice, that way everyone can see who's available plus it will filter out the transfer listed players from unmanaged clubs

Or post in here when someone is availabe

Keeps this thread ticking too

Not that it makes much of a diff..... had 2 enquiries when i mentioned hazard was available ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement