Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Feghouli to West Ham confirmed....

Building a nice side there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Feghouli to West Ham confirmed....

Building a nice side there

But...West Ham aren't in this league?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

56438405.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

How is the player concerns situation these days?

I notice in the game world rules overview they are switched off, but do the changes since override that?

This season my chairman expects me to avoid relegation,

And to help, the legend has only gone and given us £50million investment to do so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

And to help, the legend has only gone and given us £50million investment to do so!

My chairman has similar expectations at Malaga but gave us zilch, zip, nada. Oh but must have organised a backhander with some seating company because our "50m" has been invested in 2513 extra seats. They would want to be those leather cushion recliners with built in drinks fridge for that kinda money!

Tough start too, away to recent Div 1 big shots Ajax first up, followed by back to back promotion king pins Boca Juniors and they div 2 play off runners up Sunderland :(

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

The Chelsea chairman expects promotion this season, no pressure then!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Soooo, timely cash injections galore?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Exactly the same at Boca, avoid the drop and 50 mil to do so. He was obviously aware of the upcoming rule change :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Promotion expected for me but on again no cash injection or stadium expansion :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

:)

Chairman publicly announced he wants a top10 finish but we all know it 8th position specifically he's after....

Thanks for the extra 619 seats when my stadiom was never full anyway.

Chairman expects a top 10 finish...

No investment, don't understand that at all? If in remember right all the promoted teams last season got money???

I'd love to see the amount of clubs that got investment today. Might see a trend or something

How is the player concerns situation these days?

I notice in the game world rules overview they are switched off, but do the changes since override that?

Eh why in the name of God is that??? That would be terrible for the GW to turn then off...

Just checked my own GW and rules van be changed as of now so unmanag2d could be turned on from anytime today!

Should be mighty Craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panna chairman is looking for promotion with zero investment, the usual at this stage. You'd think the silly auld fart would give up the expectations by now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Top half finish expected at anzhi, and 33m to help, wasn't expecting anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Promotion expected, no cash injection. Don't think I got one last time either but not sure.

Eh why in the name of God is that??? That would be terrible for the GW to turn then off...

Just checked my own GW and rules van be changed as of now so unmanag2d could be turned on from anytime today!

Should be mighty Craic!

When I go into GW overview, beside player concerns off it says Yes.

Also when I tested trying to but from unmanaged, it told me I can only buy players of the same nationality as my club.

So I don't know what the fup is going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Concerns are definitely on, I have players with some

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Concerns are definitely on, I have players with some

Yeah I do too.

Is it still an option, did SM not 'improve' concerns to 'improve' the situation regards hoarding?

When I go into GW overview, beside player concerns off it says Yes.

Also when I tested trying to but from unmanaged, it told me I can only buy players of the same nationality as my club.

So I don't know what the fup is going on.

And even that makes no sense cos i tried buying an Italian from unmanaged and it still said they weren't the same nationality!

Wouldn't worry too much about the nationality thing that could just be a bug....

But the change in the concerns and lack there of for buying from unmanaged is more concerning...

More so that I'm sure you can only make one change per season!

If a mistake has been made then no buying from unmanaged this season, but let's wait and see what happens

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The wording of the rules in the overview is terrible, I'd just take it as a mistake.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Lads...

I though concerns were always on in this GW ... Are they still on?

If so then nothing has changed ... If they are now off then a change was made (an we missed the boat on the buying from un-managed)

However, I've faith in Mac that he was on the beer and hasnt looked at changing the rules of the GW yet.

Also, some of the other GW's have been buggy on the first day or 2 of the new season but were fine afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

lads, mac's probably acting the maggot in france having a good awl laugh at you lot thinking he's gunna change anything.

The wording of the rules in the overview is terrible, I'd just take it as a mistake.

Was just about to say the exact same, it's brutal!

The only problem is that if it is a mistake (I.e. a change has been made) then it can't be changed until next season...

Just have to wait and hear from the GW owner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I very much doubt Mac has turned concerns off by mistake or otherwise, let's give the guy a bit of credit here

However, there is this thing called life that may have got in the way of Mac being able to turn it on straight away - I know some of you *cough* Tupac! *cough* had visions of Mac sitting there, waiting for the stroke of midnight to activate it so you could pounce like a ninja on your respective targets but alas it has not happened yet

Relax peeps...

• Advertisement

I very much doubt Mac has turned concerns off by mistake or otherwise, let's give the guy a bit of credit here

However, there is this thing called life that may have got in the way of Mac being able to turn it on straight away - I know some of you *cough* Tupac! *cough* had visions of Mac sitting there, waiting for the stroke of midnight to activate it so you could pounce like a ninja on your respective targets but alas it has not happened yet

Relax peeps...

Midnight ... Pppfff amateur .... fixtures and game weeks only rolled over at 4-5am

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement