Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, I've probably left this a bit latter into the transfer window than usual, but I'm firing of some offers all over the place to see about doing my usual "Replace 90% of my team every season" thing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lol!

Believe it or not I was watching GOT and bed last night!

Only reason I was pushing for a date for this thing to be turned on is getting married on Sat so won't be on, up the walls this week so would like all my bids in nice and early and walk away from it!

Edit... rest of us have lives too ya know! Lol!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lol!

Only reason I was pushing for a date for this thing to be turned on is getting married on Sat so won't be on, up the walls this week so would like all my bids in nice and early and walk away from it!

Seee told ye him and the Roma manager had made up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Lol!

No you don't, you have SM and after that it's just stuff :pac::pac::pac::D:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Anyone else picturing Tupac standing at the alter desperately trying to get all his bids in before the wedding starts?

Congrats btw :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Anyone else picturing Tupac standing at the alter desperately trying to get all his bids in before the wedding starts?

Congrats btw :)

sure he's practically married to SM, so technically he's committing bigamy :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Lol!

Congrats man!

I still expect to see you on chat and putting bids in on Saturday though. I'd be shocked if you weren't online at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

do external clubs make loan bids, does anyone know?

swoody wrote: »

Dont think they do

swoody wrote: »

Nope

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote:
    I still expect to see you on chat and putting bids in on Saturday though. I'd be shocked if you weren't online at all

It's a personal ambition of mine to go a whole day without being online!

Don't see it!!!

Thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

It's a personal ambition of mine to go a whole day without being online!

Don't see it!!!

Thanks lads
    Congrats mate and hope the day goes well, I wonder will you suffer from cold turkey if you go a whole day off sm???

Congrats mate and hope the day goes well, I wonder will you suffer from cold turkey if you go a whole day off sm???

Lol! Probably!

Actually was looking good for you on SM, you have a bid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Congrats Tupac :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Anyone watching the Austria game? For that hair do alone Alaba deserves a -5!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Anyone watching the Austria game? For that hair do alone Alaba deserves a -5!!

If Hungary go on to win this it should be -5 for all the Austrians

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Just going back to the discussion earlier, I'm fairly certain you can make two changes per season anyway, so if it turns out that soccermanager did accidentally change the rules (because I don't believe for a second it was Mac) during an update or something, then we should be able to change back both concerns and buying from unmanaged.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Just going back to the discussion earlier, I'm fairly certain you can make two changes per season anyway, so if it turns out that soccermanager did accidentally change the rules (because I don't believe for a second it was Mac) during an update or something, then we should be able to change back both concerns and buying from unmanaged.

Yes yo can make 2 changes... but only at one time.

But i still belive in the power of Heineken to keep mac from the game;)

Wilberto wrote:

I changed the rules in my own GW this morning (we are at the same stage, chairman news this morn) just tried to change it back (and change one or two other things) and got this...

"You have already edited the Advanced Setup Rules this season or it is no longer Turn 1"

So if a change has been made then we are out of luck!

Gameworld down for maintenance.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I doubt any changes have been made.

I only brought up the concerns thing as I had been looking at the overview. Regardless of what that says, there are still concerns in the GW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Site is slow as feck all day with profiles showing the wrong details etc. I wouldn't worry about it

Danilo Periera starting for Portugal! Happy days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Lol! Probably!

Actually was looking good for you on SM, you have a bid!

Il be on sm chat later.

Il be on sm chat later.

You'll probably be the only one the way the site is acting up the last few days... It's gone way worse than uaual

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

How the hell did Athletic Bilbao end up in Division 3? :eek:

Looks like life post-Hercule has not been kind to the Basque club.

Is she down again?

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Is she down again?

Yup

Gives Mac more time to resurface :P

• Advertisement

OK, with the sight down I'll update the trophy cabinet that I posted a wee while back.

Any one know who one the 2 Europen comps?

I think Barca won one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement